Tips for Choosing the Right Company for your Mold Remediation
When it comes to mold remediation in New Jersey, is important to find a company that has your best interest in mind
Discovering mold in your New Jersey home is stressful and finding the right company to remove the mold is daunting task. It can seem like there are countless factors to take into consideration to ensure that the job is done right the first time. When looking to choose the right company for the job, you need to be sure to compare apples to apples of each company’s qualities.
Here are some factors to consider:
- Do your research. Check a company’s online reputation and ask for references.
- Read reviews on Angie’s List, Google, Facebook, and anywhere you can find them.
- Check the company’s rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Ask about their industry certifications and training.
- Make sure they are licensed as New Jersey Home Improvement Contractors.
- Make sure they are property insured—and ask for their insurance certificate.
- Ask if their employees are individually certified to perform mold remediation.
- Ask if the workers who will be performing you project are full-time technicians as opposed to part-time laborers.
- Ask if they carry workman’s compensation for their employees.
- Ask if they provide a warranty for their remediation.
In the mold, water damage & bio hazard cleaning industry, doing the job wrong can result in long-term health implications and cause expensive property damage. That’s why at MasterTech, doing the job right the first time is not our goal, it’s our standard.