Importance of Professional Death Scene Cleanup Services in New Jersey
Death Cleanup– Includes cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing a death site. Due to the blood and bodily fluid often associated with death scene, death cleanup often falls under biohazard cleaning services.
Depending on the circumstances of the death, specialized cleanup may be required to restore a safe environmental. Cleanup services is especially common in cases of suicide, homicide, or unattended death because these types of scenes can be contaminated with large amounts of blood and body fluids that can contain harmful bloodborne pathogens (i.e.: HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and MRSA).
Biohazard– A biological agent, such as an infectious microorganism, or a condition that constitutes a threat to humans.
In the state of New Jersey, cleanup of biohazards (like blood and bodily fluids) require specialized training and certifications. Biohazard cleanup technicians in NJ are required to have the appropriate licenses, follow strict cleanup and disposal procedures and adhere to specific safety protocols.
Hiring Death Cleanup Services in South Jersey
For those left behind to handle the aftermath of a death, cleanup can be physically taxing and emotionally overwhelming. Contact with and exposure to blood and bodily fluids can be dangerous and put your health at risk. For some, a contaminated scene can be visually distressing and difficult to process. Ultimately, it is best to consult a biohazard cleanup professional for help. Death cleanup technicians in New Jersey are properly trained and fully equipped to safely, discreetly and effectively restore your property to its pre-incident condition.
Reasons to Hire a Professional Death Cleanup Company:
- Avoid addition emotional stress— Blood cleanup can be traumatizing to some individuals, especially if you are personally invested in the situation.
- Professional death and crime scene cleanup companies in NJ are especially trained to handle such sensitive cases.
- The staff at Mastertech understands the shock and grief and have been trained to respond with respect, discretion and compassion.
- To ensure you, your family, and/or your business the necessary privacy, our company vehicles are discreetly branded, and we enforce a strict non-disclosure policy.
- Ensure safety and prevent health risks— It is so important to keep in mind how dangerous blood and other bodily fluids can be if you come into contact with it without the appropriate personal protection.
- Blood and bodily fluids carry various pathogens, bacteria and diseases that are hazardous to those exposed to the contamination.
- Without the proper training or equipment, you may be exposing yourself to various health risks if you choose to take on the task of cleanup on your own.
- Improper or insufficient cleanup can leave behind traces of contaminated blood and bodily fluids and make people sick later.
- Mastertech’s South Jersey Biohazard Cleanup Team is fully trained and equipped with the necessary skills and protective gear to safely and effectively complete a thorough blood cleanup in NJ.
- Proper Removal and Disposal— Unfortunately, when it comes to blood, cleanup is not as simple as scrubbing the area down.
- In some cases porous materials cannot be effectively cleaned once it has been contaminated with blood and will need to be safely removed, carefully transported and properly disposed.
- For example, contaminated carpet and textiles are typically non-salvageable and will require professional removal and disposal.
- Mastertech technicians are trained and certified to safely extract, transport and properly dispose of biohazards and contaminated materials.
- Reduce Property Damage— If blood and other bodily fluids are not thoroughly removed in a timely manner, it can permeate through porous materials (like flooring, walls, etc.) and lead to additional property damage.
- A quick and efficient cleanup will help to limit the amount of property damage
- Mastertech is available for 24/7 emergency response with technicians ready for dispatch immediately after a call. Our team will work quickly and efficiently to restore the property back to its pre-incident condition before the damage worsens.
Mastertech Environmental’s team of bioremediation technicians have the necessary certifications, permits, equipment, training and experience to safely address the cleanup of any death scene. Our expertise is not limited by place of incident. We can safely and effectively clean anywhere: inside or outside, in vehicles, residences, or commercial properties. We are specially trained in the handling of blood-borne pathogens, and our technicians utilize personal protection gear to extract and properly dispose of biohazards and dangerous contaminates.