Mastertech Environmental's Professional Hoarding Cleanup Services In Collingswood, NJ, 08107
A hoarding situation cleanup can be both physically and emotionally draining. Mastertech Environmental’s specially trained Hoarding Cleanup technicians are here to help. We provide property owners in the Camden County area with discreet, safe, efficient Hoarding Cleanup services to restore safe, livable conditions within the property. An effective hoarding cleanup job requires efficient planning, detailed execution, and proper equipment and personal protection gear. Mastertech’s cleanup team has the proper training, personal protection, professional-grade equipment, and cleaning agents to handle hoarding cleanups with the utmost safety and professionalism in Collingswood, New Jersey, 08107.
If you or someone you know is in need of Hoarding Cleanup services in the Collingswood, New Jersey and Camden County area, Mastertech Environmental can help. To learn more about our Hoarding Cleanup process or to schedule an assessment, call (609) 948-8844 today.
Hiring A Professional Hoarding Cleanup Company
Hoarding is not just drama created for television. It is a very real illness that has been diagnosed in more people in Collingswood, New Jersey, 08107 than you may realize. Hoarders typically pack their homes with so much stuff that it starts to interfere with daily function, proper cleaning and routine maintenance. Hoarding creates a very dangerous and unsanitary environment for the hoarder and any occupants of the space. Due to the extreme conditions, cleanup of a hoarder’s property often requires assistance from a professional Hoarding Cleanup company.
Cleaning up a hoarding situation is physically demanding, emotionally taxing and generally unsafe without the proper equipment, experience and protection. In many cases there may be bio hazards, odors, pet feces, human feces and a host of other hidden contaminants and issues – many of which may be harmful to human health and require professional biohazard cleanup. Mastertech Environmental’s professional Junk Removal specialists are trained to handle even the worst cleanup situations and will do so discreetly and with compassion for the homeowner or family members.
Mastertech Environmental's Junk Removal, Cleaning, Disinfection & Deodorization Process
At Mastertech Environmental, our ultimate goal is to restore a safe and livable environment for our clients in Collingswood. To do so, our specially trained cleaning technicians use specialized equipment and cleaning agents. We also must use specific biohazard cleaning techniques, follow set cleaning procedures, and adhere to strict safety protocols. Often times, there are underlying sanitation issues and biohazard contaminants that require specific cleanup and disposal in accordance to state and local regulations. Let's take a closer look at Mastertech Environmental's Gross Filth Cleaning process.
- Containment- Create critical containment chamber / barrier around affected areas.
- Cover & Protect- Cover & protect HVAC and electrical components.
- Air Filtration- Install temporary HEPA-filtered air filtration devices and hydroxyl generators as needed to maintain safe indoor air quality during cleanup.
- Contents Removal- Non-permanently affixed items will be removed & discarded or stored.
- Remove non-salvageable building materials- All non-salvageable building materials will be safely removed and properly disposed.
- Cleaning & Disinfection- All accessible and salvageable building materials will be treated with a broad-band disinfectant and cleaned.
- HEPA-vacuuming- HEPA vacuum remaining building materials in all areas.
- Physical Cleaning- Clean, scrub and wipe remaining building materials and fixtures.
- Odor Control & Minimization- Hydroxyl and/or ozone generators will be used to mitigate and/or minimize odors. An application of broad-band odor neutralizing products to remaining building materials may be necessary to achieve desired deodorization.
For more information about our detailed cleaning process, call (609) 948-8844 to speak to a member of our Hoarding Cleanup team and see how our services can help you through your hoarding situation.
Let the Gross Filth Cleaning Specialists at Mastertech Help. (609) 948-8844
Our Hoarding Cleanup technicians are professionally trained to perform safe, discreet and efficient Hoarding Cleanup services in properties throughout the Collingswood, NJ, 08107 area. Mastertech cleaning crews are fully equipped with the professional-grade cleaning equipment, cleaning agents and personal protection to safely execute a proper cleanup of any size. We are properly licensed, bonded, and insured throughout Camden County. Our technicians are required to follow strict safety and quality control protocols to ensure that every cleanup is properly executed. Call (609) 948-8844 to learn more about Mastertech's professional Distressed Property Cleanup services in your Camden County area.
A Little More About Mastertech Environmental's Cleanup Team In Collingswood
Mastertech Environmental takes pride in our work with local homeowners who are in need of high quality, efficient Hoarding Cleanup services in the Camden County area. Restoring a distressed property to clean, livable conditions in a safe, discreet and efficient manner is no easy task. This is why the professionals at Mastertech are here to help. Our professional Hoarding Cleanup specialists' goal is to help relieve the burden of the property owner, as well as their friends and family who are close to the hoarding situation. We are here to provide compassion, respect and professionalism throughout the entire cleanup process. Our Hoarding Cleanup team understands how stressful these hoarding situations can be, and we are proud to offer the highest quality Gross Filth Cleaning services the Camden County area has to offer.
Call (609) 948-8844 today to speak with a member of our Hoarding Cleanup team and learn more about our professional services in your Camden County area.
A Little More About Collingswood
Collingswood NJ is a suburban borough located outside of Philadelphia, in Camden County New Jersey. Its total area of 1.9 square miles is home to over 13,000 South Jersey residents. Collingswood is neighbor to Haddon Township NJ, Oaklyn NJ, Pennsauken NJ and Woodlynne NJ. The Cooper River forms Collingswood's northern border, while Newton Creek forms Collingswood's southern border. Much borough's land was originally farmland owned by the Collings family in the 18th and 19th centuries. The borough was incorporated in 1888.
Some noteworthy historic homes include:
- The Collings-Knight homestead - Located at the corner of Browning Road and Collings Ave, it was the home to the Collings family built in 1825.
- The Stokes-Lees mansion - Construction began in 1707, which makes it the oldest house in Camden County
- Walt Whitman's Tomb - The section of Harleigh Cemetery that is located in Collingswood is the home to poet Walt Whitman's tomb.
The Collingswood Residential Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1990.