Licensed & Certified Mold Inspectors In Toms River, NJ
Mastertech Environmental is a trained, licensed & certified Mold Inspection company that provides residential and commercial mold inspections throughout the Ocean County area. Our specialists have helped countless clients find the source of their mold-related concerns. Mold development within a structure can lead to costly property damage, diminished property value, and potential health implications. This is why it is imperative to identify and address potential mold concerns immediately. Whether it be crawl space mold, attic mold, or concerns of toxic mold contamination, Mastertech Environmental’s certified mold inspectors have the proper Mold Assessment training and equipment to conduct a thorough inspection, determining the conditions within the space.
You may be in need of a Mold Inspection if you suspect potential mold development in your property. Call (732) 716-2384 today to speak with one of our trained specialists to learn more about our detailed inspection process.
The Importance of Hiring A Certified Mold Inspection Company
Mold development in your Ocean County home or business can be incredibly problematic. Unaddressed mold, and the underling moisture source causing the mold, can leave you with considerable property damage and become a potential health risk. If you know, or even suspect, you have mold, it is important to contact a Mold Inspection professional right away.
Musty odors, suspicious discoloration or signs of staining can all be indicators of mold and an underlying moisture problem. Or perhaps, your property has recently suffered from moisture problems (i.e: leaks, flooding, humidity, etc.), and you suspect that residual moisture has caused and is continuing to sustain mold growth. Mold Detection, done by a certified mold expert, can provide valuable mold-related information regarding the conditions within your home or business in Toms River, New Jersey.
Mastertech Environmental's comprehensive assessment can provide property owners with the following information:
- Indoor mold levels
- If a problem exists, what caused it in the first place
- How many areas have been affected
- How badly the areas have been affected
- How to properly approach removing the mold problem
Whether you need a residential inspection or a commercial assessment, our team of trained and certified mold inspectors can provide you with the assessment services you need.
Professional Mold Assessment & Mold Testing Process
Mastertech's licensed, trained & certified mold assessors provide top quality Mold Assessment services throughout Toms River. Our detailed Mold Inspection process was developed to ensure that we are able to gather as much information as possible, so we can provide clients with an accurate reporting of any potential mold problems.
- Visual Assessment – A comprehensive visual analysis throughout the areas of concern to identify any conditions that could be causing and supporting mold growth.
- Moisture Mapping – An assessment of moisture buildup and moisture patterns within the structure and areas of concern to understand the full extent of the problem.
- Moisture Meters – Moisture meters measure the moisture content of building materials to isolate the most problematic areas and identify any hidden moisture buildup.
- Thermal Imaging – Thermal imaging cameras (or infrared cameras) detect temperature differences between damp and dry building materials and help to get a further understanding on the environment.
- Mold Sampling – Surface and/or air quality samples will provide scientific data that will confirm or deny the presence of mold, how much mold is present, and what species of mold are present.
- Report of Findings – Each inspection includes a clear and concise report that outlines what the inspector did, what he/she found, and what to do next. If necessary, your certified mold inspector will present you with a detailed scope of work for a safe and effective mold professional mold removal.
If you think you are in need of mold detection and mold sampling services in your Ocean County area, call (732) 716-2384 today to speak with a Mastertech inspector in Toms River, New Jersey, 08753 and learn more about the benefits of a professional Mold Inspection.
Top-Rated Mold Inspection Conducted By Licensed, Trained & Certified Mold Inspectors
If you are considering hiring a mold professional, don't just hire any company. When it comes to mold, a bad Mold Inspection can mean inaccurate findings that can lead to future consequences. It is important to pay close attention to the mold assessment process to make sure that your inspector will be conducting a thorough and comprehensive assessment.
With great attention to detail and a wealth of mold and building science knowledge, Mastertech Environmental's mold inspectors are able to provide our clients with the most thorough and comprehensive Mold Inspection services possible in Toms River and throughout the Ocean County area. Furthermore, our inspectors are professional, respectful and compassionate -- we will take the time to discuss all our findings with our clients and go over any questions or concerns. When property and health are at stake, it is important that our clients are thoroughly informed about what we found, how we found it, and what it all means.
Call Now to Speak with a Trained Mold Inspector!
Do you have...
- A history of moisture problems like leaks, flooding or humidity?
- Water stains on walls, floors or ceilings?
- Discoloration on building materials like basement walls or attic sheathing?
- Unexplained musty or moldy odors?
- Mold symptoms that are only present in one property and not others?
If you answered "Yes" to any combination of the above, you could have potential mold growth in your Toms River, New Jersey property. Call (732) 716-2384 to learn more about how Mastertech Environmental's Mold Inspection services can help you figure out just how moldy your property might be.
A Trusted, Certified & Accredited Mold Inspection Company In Toms River, NJ
Trusted By HGTV & DIY Networks
After searching through hundreds of mold companies on the east coast, the producers at HGTV & DIY Network chose to put their trust in Mastertech Environmental. Our team has been featured on and consulted for productions on HGTV & DIY Networks.
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified
The IICRC sets certification standards for the mold industry and is considered to be the leading source of expert knowledge in the industry. Mastertech Environmental is IICRC certified, and we stand by the IICRC's values and ethics.
Better Business Bureau (BBB )Accredited & A+ Rating
South Jersey Magazine's "Best of the Best"
Due to the high level of professionalism and service that Mastertech Environmental has provided to clients in Toms River, New Jersey and throughout the area, we have been voted among the Best of the Best businesses in all of southern NJ.
Angie's List Super Service Award
As an Angie's List Super Service Award winner in Toms River, New Jersey, 08753, Mastertech Environmental has been determined to be among the top-rated mold service providers out there. Thank you to all of our satisfied customers for helping us achieve this distinction!
A Little More About Mastertech Environmental's Mold Team In Toms River, NJ
Mastertech's expert team of mold inspectors, mold technicians and managers have worked tirelessly to bring top-quality detection and testing services to home and business owners in Toms River, New Jersey, 08753. With a strong reputation for delivering consistent and thorough mold services throughout the Ocean County area, our team has established ourselves as a trusted source for commercial mold testing services and residential Mold Assessment services. Whether it is a basement Mold Inspection, attic Mold Detection or crawlspace Mold Inspection, we are the team to help.
If you suspect a possible mold contamination in your Toms River, New Jersey property, you can trust that the certified mold professionals at Mastertech will get to the bottom of it. Call (732) 716-2384 today to speak to a certified inspector and learn more about our Mold Detection services.