Professional, Licensed & Certified Mold Testing Specialists In Allenhurst, NJ
When there is visibly apparent mold contaminating a building structure, the industry protocol is removal. However, not all moldy situations are visually obvious. Airborne fungal spores are microscope and can land on virtually any surface, including surfaces hidden under carpeting, behind furniture, within wall voids, above drop ceiling tiles and more. In most cases of mold, even when it is visibly apparent, mold develop extends beyond what the untrained eye can see. Hidden mold growth can be specially serious because of the time that elapses before discovery. In order to determine the full extent of a mold contamination and deliver and adequate cleanup, the first step is to conduct a detailed mold inspection with Mold Testing and air quality testing for fungal activity.
Mastertech Environmental's local team of inspectors in South Jersey are mold specilists providing comprehensive assessments with Mold Testing for residential home, commercial businessed, public buildings and more. Our inspection services are specifically designed to determine if a mold problem exists and to what extent. With mold sampling, we can determine the types of mold and the concentration of mold present in the environment. Air quality testing will reveal whether or not your indoor air has been compromised by mold spores. Call our local South Jersey office today to learn more -- (609) 948-8844.
The Importance of Hiring A Certified Mold Sampling Company
Mold has the capacity to develop and spread to almost any surface without notice, and in as quickly as 24-48 hours with an adequate moisture source. It can be difficult to determine whether or not there is a mold problem if you are not a trained professional. Mastertech Environmental’s thoroughly trained inspectors have the proper tools to safely assess your Allenhurst, NJ, 07711 property for mold. In the event that Mold Testing reveals a mold problem, the next step is simple. Your certified Mastertech mold inspector will develop a detailed scope of work for professional mold remediation within the areas of concern.
A Mold Assessment With Testing Determines:
- Whether or not a mold problem exists
- If a problem exists, what caused it in the first place
- How many areas have been affected
- How badly the areas have been affected
- How to properly approach removing the mold problem
Each of Mastertech Environmental’s experts are carefully trained and fully certified to perform inspections throughout the Monmouth County area. All findings of the inspection will be presented in a clear and concise report. Our specialists at Mastertech take the time to discuss all findings in detail with our clients, so that clients are able to make an informed decision on how to move forward when a mold problem is identified.
Professional Mold Inspection & Mold Sampling Process
Every Mastertech inspector is specially trained and certified to conduct mold sampling and mold inspections throughout Allenhurst. Take a closer look at our mold inspection and Mold Testing process to get a better understanding of how our experts can meet specific mold detection needs.
- Visual Assessment – A trained & certified mold inspector will complete a comprehensive visual analysis throughout the areas of concern to identify any conditions that could be causing and sustaining mold growth.
- Moisture Mapping – Since mold requires moisture to develop and spread, finding that source of moisture is very important. Moisture mapping allows us to locate damp or wet building materials that could be supporting mold growth. Testing for moisture also helps us determine if water leaks have been resolved or if they are actively leaking and can locate where water damage starts and stops.
- Moisture Meters – Mastertech Environmental's mold inspectors use moisture meters to read the moisture content of building materials throughout the areas of concern. Moisture locked within porous building materials often go unnoticed for extended periods of time and create the ideal conditions for mold growth.
- Thermal Imaging – Thermal imaging cameras (or infrared cameras) allow Mastertech inspectors to detect temperature differences in (and often behind) building materials. Damp or wet building materials are almost always cooler than dry materials – and it’s the temperature difference that the infrared camera detects. It’s an invaluable tool in the detection of moisture sources that cause mold growth.
- Mold Sampling – Surface and/or air quality samples will provide scientific data that will confirm or deny the presence of mold, how much mold is present, and what species of mold are present.
- Report of Findings – Following the completion of the on-site assessment, your Mastertech inspector will develop a clear and concise report that outlines what the inspector did, what he/she found, and what to do next. If necessary, your inspector will present you with a detailed scope of work for a safe and effective mold remediation.
If you think you are in need of Mold Sampling services in your Monmouth County area, call (609) 948-8844 today to speak with a Mastertech mold assessor today and learn more about the benefits of professional Mold Testing.
Top Rated Mold Testing Conducted By Licensed, Trained & Certified Mold Inspectors
If you are considering getting your Allenhurst, NJ property tested for mold, it is important that you keep in mind the value of the entire mold inspection process surrounding Mold Testing. While testing provides incredibly valuable information regarding the severity of mold in an area, that is not all that needs to be done. The complete on-site assessment puts everything into context and provides your Mold Detection specialist with everything needed to understand whether or not there is a mold problem, the severity of the damage, the source of moisture, and how to properly go about remediation.
Mastertech Environmental’s certified inspectors are trained to perform thorough mold inspections, including testing. Our inspection process includes a full visual assessment, moisture mapping, thermal imaging, and Mold Testing. Collecting as much information as possible is imperative in providing accurate reporting of your Monmouth County property’s specific mold damage.
Call Now to Chat with a Trained Mold Detection Expert!
If you’re experiencing:
- Recurrent water leaks, burst pipes, HVAC leaks, a wet basement or a damp crawlspace?
- Water stains on walls, floors or ceilings?
- Discolorations on basement walls or other building materials?
- Musty, moldy odors?
- Mold symptoms that are only present in one property and not others?
Your Allenhurst, New Jersey, 07711 property may have mold damage. To learn more about how Mastertech’s Mold Testing services can help you get to the bottom of your mold-related concerns, call (609) 948-8844 today.
A Trusted, Certified & Accredited Mold Testing Company In Allenhurst, NJ, 07711
Trusted By HGTV & DIY Networks
After searching through hundreds of mold companies on the east coast, the producers at HGTV & DIY Network chose to put their trust in Mastertech Environmental. Our team has been featured on and consulted for productions on HGTV & DIY Networks.
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified
The IICRC sets certification standards for the mold industry and is considered to be the leading source of expert knowledge in the industry. Mastertech Environmental is IICRC certified, and we stand by the IICRC's values and ethics.
Better Business Bureau (BBB )Accredited & A+ Rating
South Jersey Magazine's "Best of the Best"
Due to the high level of professionalism and service that Mastertech Environmental has provided to clients in Allenhurst and throughout the area, we have been voted among the Best of the Best businesses in all of southern NJ.
Angie's List Super Service Award
As an Angie's List Super Service Award winner in Allenhurst, NJ, 07711, Mastertech Environmental has been determined to be among the top-rated Mold Assessment service providers in your area. Thank you to all of our satisfied customers for helping us achieve this distinction!
A Little More About Mastertech Environmental's Team In Allenhurst, New Jersey, 07711
Mastertech Environmental has worked hard over the years to provide the most thorough and accurate mold assessments possible throughout Allenhurst. With our extensive mold knowledge and attention to detail, you can trust that our mold inspectors will provide you with the information you need to get to the bottom of your property’s mold issues. Above all, Mastertech believes in professionalism, respect, and compassion for all our clients. We understand that dealing with mold can be unfamiliar and stressful for most property owners. Our job is to help alleviate some of that stress.
When it comes to mold concerns in your Allenhurst, NJ property, you can rest assured that our team at Mastertech Environmental will conduct a thorough inspection and provide you with a concise, accurate report of your property’s mold findings. To speak with one of our mold professionals and learn more about our Mold Testing services, call (609) 948-8844 today.