Professional, Licensed & Certified Mold Testing Specialists In Burlington (Township), New Jersey, 08016
A thorough mold inspection with Mold Testing, conducted by an experienced inspector is the starting point for any suspected mold-related issue. Professional Mold Sampling will help to accurately identify if a mold problem exists in your Burlington (Township) residential or commercial property. Sampling will provide scientific data that will determine the full extent of the mold contamination and what it will take to effectively address the mold issue. If you suspect potential mold growth in your Burlington County property, the certified Mold Detection specialists at Mastertech Environmental will be able to get to the bottom of it. Whether it is basement mold or attic mold, or if you are concerned about black mold or toxic mold, an experienced assessor will have the necessary training and equipment to conduct a thorough assessment with Mold Testing to determine the exact conditions of the space.
Musty odors? Suspicious stain or discoloration? A history of moisture problems? You could have mold. Call (609) 948-8844 to learn more about Mastertech Environmental's professional Mold Assessment services in Burlington (Township).
The Importance of Hiring A Certified Mold Sampling Company
With an adequate moisture source, mold has the capacity to germinate and spread to virtually any surface without notice. To the untrained eye, it can be difficult to determine if a mold problem even exists. Mastertech Environmental's professional inspectors will have the necessary tools to safely assess your property for mold. In the event that Mold Testing reveals a mold problem, your mold inspector will develop a detailed scope of work for professional mold remediation of the areas of concern in your Burlington (Township), New Jersey property.
Mastertech's Mold Testing and mold assessment process includes the following: a visual assessment, moisture mapping, thermal imaging, mold sampling, a detailed lab report, and a detailed report of findings with a recommended scope of work for professional mold removal as needed.
A Mold Assessment With Testing Determines:
- Whether or not a mold problem exists
- If a problem exists, what caused it in the first place
- How many areas have been affected
- How badly the areas have been affected
- How to properly approach removing the mold problem
Each expert at Mastertech is carefully trained and fully certified to perform assessments throughout Burlington (Township), NJ, 08016. Our mold specialists will present all findings in a clear and concise report. Inspectors will take the time to discuss all findings in detail with our clients, so clients can make an informed decision on how to move forward in the event we uncover a mold problem.
Professional Mold Inspection & Mold Sampling Process
Every Mastertech inspector is specially trained and certified to conduct mold sampling and mold inspections throughout Burlington (Township), NJ, 08016. Take a closer look at our mold inspection and Mold Testing process to get a better understanding of how our experts can meet specific mold detection needs.
- Visual Assessment – A trained & certified mold inspector will complete a comprehensive visual analysis throughout the areas of concern to identify any conditions that could be causing and sustaining mold growth.
- Moisture Mapping – Since mold requires moisture to develop and spread, finding that source of moisture is very important. Moisture mapping allows us to locate damp or wet building materials that could be supporting mold growth. Testing for moisture also helps us determine if water leaks have been resolved or if they are actively leaking and can locate where water damage starts and stops.
- Moisture Meters – Mastertech Environmental's mold inspectors use moisture meters to read the moisture content of building materials throughout the areas of concern. Moisture locked within porous building materials often go unnoticed for extended periods of time and create the ideal conditions for mold growth.
- Thermal Imaging – Thermal imaging cameras (or infrared cameras) allow Mastertech inspectors to detect temperature differences in (and often behind) building materials. Damp or wet building materials are almost always cooler than dry materials – and it’s the temperature difference that the infrared camera detects. It’s an invaluable tool in the detection of moisture sources that cause mold growth.
- Mold Sampling – Surface and/or air quality samples will provide scientific data that will confirm or deny the presence of mold, how much mold is present, and what species of mold are present.
- Report of Findings – Following the completion of the on-site assessment, your Mastertech inspector will develop a clear and concise report that outlines what the inspector did, what he/she found, and what to do next. If necessary, your inspector will present you with a detailed scope of work for a safe and effective mold remediation.
If you think you are in need of Mold Assessment services in your Burlington County area, call (609) 948-8844 today to speak with a Mastertech mold assessor today and learn more about the benefits of professional Mold Testing.
Top Rated Mold Testing Conducted By Licensed, Trained & Certified Mold Inspectors
If you think that testing or sampling will be beneficial in understanding the potential moldy conditions in your Burlington (Township), New Jersey property, be sure to do your research before hiring just any mold inspector. Mold Testing is just one element of a whole investigative process. Mold Testing should always be conducted with a complete mold inspection of the surrounding indoor environment and potential outside elements. The on-site assessment will provide context for the scientific data of the sampling.
In addition to Mold Testing, Mastertech Environmental's visual assessment with moisture mapping and thermal imaging will reveal valuable information that will help your inspector determine what is causing and sustaining the mold growth. Furthermore, this information gathered during a detailed mold inspection will be crucial to prevention. With a thorough understanding of what caused the mold growth in the first place, you will be able to implement the necessary moisture control to prevent future re-growth following remediation.
Call Now to Chat with a Trained Mold Assessment Expert!
Have you had?
- Recurrent water leaks, burst pipes, HVAC leaks, a wet basement or a damp crawlspace?
- Water stains on walls, floors or ceilings?
- Discolorations on basement walls or other building materials?
- Musty, moldy odors?
- Mold symptoms that are only present in one property and not others?
You could have mold in your Burlington (Township) property. Call (609) 948-8844 to learn more about how Mastertech Environmental's Mold Testing services can help you get to the bottom of your mold-related suspicions.
A Trusted, Certified & Accredited Mold Testing Company In Burlington (Township), NJ
Trusted By HGTV & DIY Networks
After searching through hundreds of mold companies on the east coast, the producers at HGTV & DIY Network chose to put their trust in Mastertech Environmental. Our team has been featured on and consulted for productions on HGTV & DIY Networks.
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified
The IICRC sets certification standards for the mold industry and is considered to be the leading source of expert knowledge in the industry. Mastertech Environmental is IICRC certified, and we stand by the IICRC's values and ethics.
Better Business Bureau (BBB )Accredited & A+ Rating
Mastertech Environmental is proud to be BBB accredited. We've maintained an A+ rating by offering the safest & most effective professional testing services in your area.
South Jersey Magazine's "Best of the Best"
Due to the high level of professionalism and service that Mastertech Environmental has provided to clients in Burlington (Township), New Jersey, 08016 and throughout the area, we have been voted among the Best of the Best businesses in all of southern NJ.
Angie's List Super Service Award
As an Angie's List Super Service Award winner in Burlington (Township), New Jersey, 08016, Mastertech Environmental has been determined to be among the top-rated Mold Sampling service providers in your area. Thank you to all of our satisfied customers for helping us achieve this distinction!
A Little More About Mastertech Environmental's Team In Burlington (Township), New Jersey
Mastertech Environmental has worked hard over the years to provide the most thorough and accurate mold assessments possible throughout Burlington (Township). With our extensive mold knowledge and attention to detail, you can trust that our mold inspectors will provide you with the information you need to get to the bottom of your property’s mold issues. Above all, Mastertech believes in professionalism, respect, and compassion for all our clients. We understand that dealing with mold can be unfamiliar and stressful for most property owners. Our job is to help alleviate some of that stress.
When it comes to mold concerns in your Burlington (Township), NJ, 08016 property, you can rest assured that our team at Mastertech Environmental will conduct a thorough inspection and provide you with a concise, accurate report of your property’s mold findings. To speak with one of our mold professionals and learn more about our Mold Testing services, call (609) 948-8844 today.