Professional, Licensed & Certified Mold Testing Specialists In Haddonfield, NJ, 08033
When there is visibly apparent mold contaminating a building structure, the industry protocol is removal. However, not all moldy situations are visually obvious. Airborne fungal spores are microscope and can land on virtually any surface, including surfaces hidden under carpeting, behind furniture, within wall voids, above drop ceiling tiles and more. In most cases of mold, even when it is visibly apparent, mold develop extends beyond what the untrained eye can see. Hidden mold growth can be specially serious because of the time that elapses before discovery. In order to determine the full extent of a mold contamination and deliver and adequate cleanup, the first step is to conduct a detailed mold inspection with Mold Testing and air quality testing for fungal activity.
Mastertech Environmental's local team of inspectors in South Jersey are mold specilists providing comprehensive assessments with Mold Testing for residential home, commercial businessed, public buildings and more. Our inspection services are specifically designed to determine if a mold problem exists and to what extent. With mold sampling, we can determine the types of mold and the concentration of mold present in the environment. Air quality testing will reveal whether or not your indoor air has been compromised by mold spores. Call our local South Jersey office today to learn more -- (609) 948-8844.
The Importance of Hiring A Certified Mold Assessment Company
Mold Sampling, done by a certified mold professional, can provide valuable information regarding the conditions within your home or business in Haddonfield, NJ, 08033. In the presence of enough water, mold is capable of developing and spreading to almost any surface in your indoor spaces. Mold spores are microscopic and can contaminate surfaces without notice. Mold Testing provides scientific data that will reveal the mold levels present in an indoor environment. Sampling can determine mold species and mold levels present in the environment. That information, combined with the information gathered during an on-site assessment, will help our mold inspector determine if a problem exists and how to properly address it.
Mastertech's certified Mold Testing specialists are thoroughly trained to do the following:
- Confirm if a mold problem exists
- Identify what caused the mold
- Determine the full extent of the contamination
- Develop a scope of work for professional mold remediation
Professional Mold Inspection & Mold Sampling Process
Every Mastertech inspector is specially trained and certified to conduct mold sampling and mold inspections throughout Haddonfield, New Jersey, 08033. Take a closer look at our mold inspection and Mold Testing process to get a better understanding of how our experts can meet specific mold detection needs.
- Visual Assessment – A trained & certified mold inspector will complete a comprehensive visual analysis throughout the areas of concern to identify any conditions that could be causing and sustaining mold growth.
- Moisture Mapping – Since mold requires moisture to develop and spread, finding that source of moisture is very important. Moisture mapping allows us to locate damp or wet building materials that could be supporting mold growth. Testing for moisture also helps us determine if water leaks have been resolved or if they are actively leaking and can locate where water damage starts and stops.
- Moisture Meters – Mastertech Environmental's mold inspectors use moisture meters to read the moisture content of building materials throughout the areas of concern. Moisture locked within porous building materials often go unnoticed for extended periods of time and create the ideal conditions for mold growth.
- Thermal Imaging – Thermal imaging cameras (or infrared cameras) allow Mastertech inspectors to detect temperature differences in (and often behind) building materials. Damp or wet building materials are almost always cooler than dry materials – and it’s the temperature difference that the infrared camera detects. It’s an invaluable tool in the detection of moisture sources that cause mold growth.
- Mold Sampling – Surface and/or air quality samples will provide scientific data that will confirm or deny the presence of mold, how much mold is present, and what species of mold are present.
- Report of Findings – Following the completion of the on-site assessment, your Mastertech inspector will develop a clear and concise report that outlines what the inspector did, what he/she found, and what to do next. If necessary, your inspector will present you with a detailed scope of work for a safe and effective mold remediation.
If you think you are in need of Mold Sampling services in your Camden County area, call (609) 948-8844 today to speak with a Mastertech mold assessor today and learn more about the benefits of professional Mold Testing.
Top Rated Mold Testing Conducted By Licensed, Trained & Certified Mold Inspectors
When considering to get your Haddonfield, NJ, 08033 property tested for mold, it is important to keep in mind the value of the complete mold inspection process around Mold Testing. Yes, sampling will provide incredibly valuable information regarding the moldiness a space. However, it is the complete on-site assessment that will put everything into context and provide your Mold Assessment specialist with all the information needed to understand if you have a mold problem, the severity of the problem, what caused the problem and how to properly fix the problem.
At Mastertech Environmental, our certified inspectors are trained to conduct thorough mold inspections with testing. Our process includes a full visual assessment, moisture mapping, thermal imaging and Mold Testing. This ensures we can collect as much information as possible and provide accurate reporting of your specific mold issues.
Call Now to Chat with a Trained Mold Detection Expert!
Have you had?
- Recurrent water leaks, burst pipes, HVAC leaks, a wet basement or a damp crawlspace?
- Water stains on walls, floors or ceilings?
- Discolorations on basement walls or other building materials?
- Musty, moldy odors?
- Mold symptoms that are only present in one property and not others?
You could have mold in your Haddonfield, New Jersey property. Call (609) 948-8844 to learn more about how Mastertech Environmental's Mold Testing services can help you get to the bottom of your mold-related suspicions.
A Trusted, Certified & Accredited Mold Testing Company In Haddonfield, New Jersey
Trusted By HGTV & DIY Networks
After searching through hundreds of mold companies on the east coast, the producers at HGTV & DIY Network chose to put their trust in Mastertech Environmental. Our team has been featured on and consulted for productions on HGTV & DIY Networks.
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified
The IICRC sets certification standards for the mold industry and is considered to be the leading source of expert knowledge in the industry. Mastertech Environmental is IICRC certified, and we stand by the IICRC's values and ethics.
Better Business Bureau (BBB )Accredited & A+ Rating
South Jersey Magazine's "Best of the Best"
Due to the high level of professionalism and service that Mastertech Environmental has provided to clients in Haddonfield and throughout the area, we have been voted among the Best of the Best businesses in all of southern NJ.
Angie's List Super Service Award
As an Angie's List Super Service Award winner in Haddonfield, New Jersey, 08033, Mastertech Environmental has been determined to be among the top-rated Mold Detection service providers in your area. Thank you to all of our satisfied customers for helping us achieve this distinction!
A Little More About Mastertech Environmental's Team In Haddonfield, New Jersey
We have established ourselves as a trusted source for Mold Assessment services in Haddonfield, New Jersey, 08033 . In order to maintain our reputation, we set high standards for each member of our team. Our mold inspectors are carefully trained and fully certified to conduct thorough mold inspections with testing in residential and commercial properties throughout the Camden County area. When it comes to health and property, our mold experts understand the importance of accurate and detailed reporting. We following strict industry standards and guidelines to bring our clients the best Mold Testing services possible.
If you are worried about a potential mold problem in your Haddonfield, NJ, 08033 property, you can trust that the certified Mold Testing professionals at Mastertech Environmental will get to the bottom of it. Call (609) 948-8844 today to speak to a certified inspector and learn more about our Mold Sampling services.
A Little More About Haddonfield, New Jersey, 08033
Named for Elizabeth Haddon (an early Quaker settler of the area), Haddonfield New Jersey is a borough located in Camden County, New Jersey. The Cooper River forms the northern border between Haddonfield, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ. With a population of over 11,000 inhabitants, Haddonfield is comfortably nestled between the Cooper River, Haddon Township NJ, Haddon Heights NJ, Barrington NJ, and Tavistock NJ.
Haddonfield is rich with history. Some noteworthy historical moments include:
- Indian King Tavern - To evade British forces, this tavern was historically used a the meeting place of New Jersey Legislature during the American Revolutionary War. In 1777, New Jersey's independence was declared from this location. The tavern also a station of the Underground Railroad for runaway slaves prior to the Civil War. It is now a historical site and museum.
- Historic site for Paleontology - William E. Hopkins uncovered large bones in a Haddonfield marl pit and displayed them in his home in 1838. Also in a Haddonfield marl pit, William Foulke uncovered the first relatively complete skeleton of a dinosaur found in North America in 1858. The Hadrosaurus is now New Jersey's official state dinosaur.
- Haddon Fire Company No. 1 (originally established as Friendship Fire Company) - It was established in 1764 by 26 townsmen, and it is now the second oldest volunteer fire company in continuous service in the US.
Haddonfield became New Jersey's second municipality to be established as a historic preservation district (the first being Cape May).