Professional, Licensed & Certified Mold Testing Specialists In Ocean Acres, New Jersey
A thorough mold inspection with Mold Testing, conducted by an experienced inspector is the starting point for any suspected mold-related issue. Professional Mold Sampling will help to accurately identify if a mold problem exists in your Ocean Acres residential or commercial property. Sampling will provide scientific data that will determine the full extent of the mold contamination and what it will take to effectively address the mold issue. If you suspect potential mold growth in your Ocean County property, the certified Mold Detection specialists at Mastertech Environmental will be able to get to the bottom of it. Whether it is basement mold or attic mold, or if you are concerned about black mold or toxic mold, an experienced assessor will have the necessary training and equipment to conduct a thorough assessment with Mold Testing to determine the exact conditions of the space.
Musty odors? Suspicious stain or discoloration? A history of moisture problems? You could have mold. Call (732) 716-2384 to learn more about Mastertech Environmental's professional Mold Assessment services in Ocean Acres.
The Importance of Hiring A Certified Mold Sampling Company
Mold Sampling, done by a certified mold professional, can provide valuable information regarding the conditions within your home or business in Ocean Acres, New Jersey. In the presence of enough water, mold is capable of developing and spreading to almost any surface in your indoor spaces. Mold spores are microscopic and can contaminate surfaces without notice. Mold Testing provides scientific data that will reveal the mold levels present in an indoor environment. Sampling can determine mold species and mold levels present in the environment. That information, combined with the information gathered during an on-site assessment, will help our mold inspector determine if a problem exists and how to properly address it.
Mastertech's certified Mold Testing specialists are thoroughly trained to do the following:
- Confirm if a mold problem exists
- Identify what caused the mold
- Determine the full extent of the contamination
- Develop a scope of work for professional mold remediation
Professional Mold Inspection & Mold Sampling Process
All of Mastertech Environmental’s inspectors are specially trained and certified to perform mold inspections and testing throughout Ocean Acres, New Jersey, 08005. To get a better understanding of how our experts meet specific mold detection needs, take a closer look at our mold inspection and Mold Testing process.
- Visual Assessment – A trained & certified mold inspector will complete a comprehensive visual analysis throughout the areas of concern to identify any conditions that could be causing and sustaining mold growth.
- Moisture Mapping – Since mold requires moisture to develop and spread, finding that source of moisture is very important. Moisture mapping allows us to locate damp or wet building materials that could be supporting mold growth. Testing for moisture also helps us determine if water leaks have been resolved or if they are actively leaking and can locate where water damage starts and stops.
- Moisture Meters – Mastertech Environmental's mold inspectors use moisture meters to read the moisture content of building materials throughout the areas of concern. Moisture locked within porous building materials often go unnoticed for extended periods of time and create the ideal conditions for mold growth.
- Thermal Imaging – Thermal imaging cameras (or infrared cameras) allow Mastertech inspectors to detect temperature differences in (and often behind) building materials. Damp or wet building materials are almost always cooler than dry materials – and it’s the temperature difference that the infrared camera detects. It’s an invaluable tool in the detection of moisture sources that cause mold growth.
- Mold Sampling – Surface and/or air quality samples will provide scientific data that will confirm or deny the presence of mold, how much mold is present, and what species of mold are present.
- Report of Findings – Following the completion of the on-site assessment, your Mastertech inspector will develop a clear and concise report that outlines what the inspector did, what he/she found, and what to do next. If necessary, your inspector will present you with a detailed scope of work for a safe and effective mold remediation.
Call (732) 716-2384 if you or someone you know is in need of Mold Detection services in Ocean County to speak with one of Mastertech’s certified experts and learn more about the benefits of professional Mold Testing.
Top Rated Mold Testing Conducted By Licensed, Trained & Certified Mold Inspectors
If you are considering getting your Ocean Acres, NJ property tested for mold, it is important that you keep in mind the value of the entire mold inspection process surrounding Mold Testing. While testing provides incredibly valuable information regarding the severity of mold in an area, that is not all that needs to be done. The complete on-site assessment puts everything into context and provides your Mold Assessment specialist with everything needed to understand whether or not there is a mold problem, the severity of the damage, the source of moisture, and how to properly go about remediation.
Mastertech Environmental’s certified inspectors are trained to perform thorough mold inspections, including testing. Our inspection process includes a full visual assessment, moisture mapping, thermal imaging, and Mold Testing. Collecting as much information as possible is imperative in providing accurate reporting of your Ocean County property’s specific mold damage.
Call Now to Chat with a Trained Mold Sampling Expert!
If you’re experiencing:
- Recurrent water leaks, burst pipes, HVAC leaks, a wet basement or a damp crawlspace?
- Water stains on walls, floors or ceilings?
- Discolorations on basement walls or other building materials?
- Musty, moldy odors?
- Mold symptoms that are only present in one property and not others?
Your Ocean Acres, NJ property may have mold damage. To learn more about how Mastertech’s Mold Testing services can help you get to the bottom of your mold-related concerns, call (732) 716-2384 today.
A Trusted, Certified & Accredited Mold Testing Company In Ocean Acres, New Jersey, 08005
Trusted By HGTV & DIY Networks
After searching through hundreds of mold companies on the east coast, the producers at HGTV & DIY Network chose to put their trust in Mastertech Environmental. Our team has been featured on and consulted for productions on HGTV & DIY Networks.
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified
The IICRC sets certification standards for the mold industry and is considered to be the leading source of expert knowledge in the industry. Mastertech Environmental is IICRC certified, and we stand by the IICRC's values and ethics.
Better Business Bureau (BBB )Accredited & A+ Rating
South Jersey Magazine's "Best of the Best"
Due to the high level of professionalism and service that Mastertech Environmental has provided to clients in Ocean Acres, New Jersey, 08005 and throughout the area, we have been voted among the Best of the Best businesses in all of southern NJ.
Angie's List Super Service Award
As an Angie's List Super Service Award winner in Ocean Acres, Mastertech Environmental has been determined to be among the top-rated Mold Sampling service providers in your area. Thank you to all of our satisfied customers for helping us achieve this distinction!
A Little More About Mastertech Environmental's Team In Ocean Acres, NJ
We have established ourselves as a trusted source for Mold Sampling services in Ocean Acres . In order to maintain our reputation, we set high standards for each member of our team. Our mold inspectors are carefully trained and fully certified to conduct thorough mold inspections with testing in residential and commercial properties throughout the Ocean County area. When it comes to health and property, our mold experts understand the importance of accurate and detailed reporting. We following strict industry standards and guidelines to bring our clients the best Mold Testing services possible.
If you are worried about a potential mold problem in your Ocean Acres, New Jersey, 08005 property, you can trust that the certified Mold Testing professionals at Mastertech Environmental will get to the bottom of it. Call (732) 716-2384 today to speak to a certified inspector and learn more about our Mold Assessment services.