Professional, Licensed & Certified Mold Testing Specialists In Pine Lake Park, NJ, 08757
Mastertech Environmental is a licensed and certified company that services all of the Pine Lake Park, NJ, 08757 area. Mastertech’s mold experts have spent years providing the most thorough mold inspections, testing and services to property owners throughout Ocean County. Our trusted experts have helped clients find the source of their mold suspicions, and properly restore clean, safe environments to their properties. Mold can cause serious property damage and potential health implications, so if you suspect mold in your Pine Lake Park, New Jersey, 08757 property, you should consider getting professional Mold Testing. Testing from our professional mold inspectors can provide you with scientific proof of a mold problem, as well as the severity of the problem and how to properly address and remediate it.
Call (732) 716-2384 today to speak with a mold expert and learn more about our detailed Mold Testing process.
The Importance of Hiring A Certified Mold Assessment Company
With an adequate moisture source, mold has the capacity to germinate and spread to virtually any surface without notice. To the untrained eye, it can be difficult to determine if a mold problem even exists. Mastertech Environmental's professional inspectors will have the necessary tools to safely assess your property for mold. In the event that Mold Testing reveals a mold problem, your mold inspector will develop a detailed scope of work for professional mold remediation of the areas of concern in your Pine Lake Park, New Jersey, 08757 property.
Mastertech's Mold Testing and mold assessment process includes the following: a visual assessment, moisture mapping, thermal imaging, mold sampling, a detailed lab report, and a detailed report of findings with a recommended scope of work for professional mold removal as needed.
A Mold Assessment With Testing Determines:
- Whether or not a mold problem exists
- If a problem exists, what caused it in the first place
- How many areas have been affected
- How badly the areas have been affected
- How to properly approach removing the mold problem
Each expert at Mastertech is carefully trained and fully certified to perform assessments throughout Pine Lake Park, NJ. Our mold specialists will present all findings in a clear and concise report. Inspectors will take the time to discuss all findings in detail with our clients, so clients can make an informed decision on how to move forward in the event we uncover a mold problem.
Professional Mold Inspection & Mold Sampling Process
All of Mastertech Environmental’s inspectors are specially trained and certified to perform mold inspections and testing throughout Pine Lake Park, NJ. To get a better understanding of how our experts meet specific mold detection needs, take a closer look at our mold inspection and Mold Testing process.
- Visual Assessment – A trained & certified mold inspector will complete a comprehensive visual analysis throughout the areas of concern to identify any conditions that could be causing and sustaining mold growth.
- Moisture Mapping – Since mold requires moisture to develop and spread, finding that source of moisture is very important. Moisture mapping allows us to locate damp or wet building materials that could be supporting mold growth. Testing for moisture also helps us determine if water leaks have been resolved or if they are actively leaking and can locate where water damage starts and stops.
- Moisture Meters – Mastertech Environmental's mold inspectors use moisture meters to read the moisture content of building materials throughout the areas of concern. Moisture locked within porous building materials often go unnoticed for extended periods of time and create the ideal conditions for mold growth.
- Thermal Imaging – Thermal imaging cameras (or infrared cameras) allow Mastertech inspectors to detect temperature differences in (and often behind) building materials. Damp or wet building materials are almost always cooler than dry materials – and it’s the temperature difference that the infrared camera detects. It’s an invaluable tool in the detection of moisture sources that cause mold growth.
- Mold Sampling – Surface and/or air quality samples will provide scientific data that will confirm or deny the presence of mold, how much mold is present, and what species of mold are present.
- Report of Findings – Following the completion of the on-site assessment, your Mastertech inspector will develop a clear and concise report that outlines what the inspector did, what he/she found, and what to do next. If necessary, your inspector will present you with a detailed scope of work for a safe and effective mold remediation.
Call (732) 716-2384 if you or someone you know is in need of Mold Detection services in Ocean County to speak with one of Mastertech’s certified experts and learn more about the benefits of professional Mold Testing.
Top Rated Mold Testing Conducted By Licensed, Trained & Certified Mold Inspectors
There is a reason why Mastertech is the most trusted source for Mold Testing and air quality testing in the local South Jersey communities of Pine Lake Park, New Jersey. That reason is because we are committed to providing the highest quality of services possible. We understand that indoor fungal growth can have serious consequences for our clients' property and health. The only way to fix a moldy situation is the the right way. That means following specific mold cleanup procedures, following strict safety protocols and following established industry standards. Not only is our team technically knowledgeable -- we are true professionals who will always respond in a honest and respectful manner. Our customer services will surely impress as much as our technical work.
Call Now to Chat with a Trained Mold Detection Expert!
Have you had?
- Recurrent water leaks, burst pipes, HVAC leaks, a wet basement or a damp crawlspace?
- Water stains on walls, floors or ceilings?
- Discolorations on basement walls or other building materials?
- Musty, moldy odors?
- Mold symptoms that are only present in one property and not others?
You could have mold in your Pine Lake Park, New Jersey, 08757 property. Call (732) 716-2384 to learn more about how Mastertech Environmental's Mold Testing services can help you get to the bottom of your mold-related suspicions.
A Trusted, Certified & Accredited Mold Testing Company In Pine Lake Park, NJ, 08757
Trusted By HGTV & DIY Networks
After searching through hundreds of mold companies on the east coast, the producers at HGTV & DIY Network chose to put their trust in Mastertech Environmental. Our team has been featured on and consulted for productions on HGTV & DIY Networks.
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified
The IICRC sets certification standards for the mold industry and is considered to be the leading source of expert knowledge in the industry. Mastertech Environmental is IICRC certified, and we stand by the IICRC's values and ethics.
Better Business Bureau (BBB )Accredited & A+ Rating
South Jersey Magazine's "Best of the Best"
Due to the high level of professionalism and service that Mastertech Environmental has provided to clients in Pine Lake Park and throughout the area, we have been voted among the Best of the Best businesses in all of southern NJ.
Angie's List Super Service Award
As an Angie's List Super Service Award winner in Pine Lake Park, NJ, Mastertech Environmental has been determined to be among the top-rated Mold Assessment service providers in your area. Thank you to all of our satisfied customers for helping us achieve this distinction!
A Little More About Mastertech Environmental's Team In Pine Lake Park, New Jersey
Mastertech Environmental has worked hard over the years to provide the most thorough and accurate mold assessments possible throughout Pine Lake Park, New Jersey, 08757. With our extensive mold knowledge and attention to detail, you can trust that our mold inspectors will provide you with the information you need to get to the bottom of your property’s mold issues. Above all, Mastertech believes in professionalism, respect, and compassion for all our clients. We understand that dealing with mold can be unfamiliar and stressful for most property owners. Our job is to help alleviate some of that stress.
When it comes to mold concerns in your Pine Lake Park, New Jersey, 08757 property, you can rest assured that our team at Mastertech Environmental will conduct a thorough inspection and provide you with a concise, accurate report of your property’s mold findings. To speak with one of our mold professionals and learn more about our Mold Testing services, call (732) 716-2384 today.