Professional, Licensed & Certified Mold Testing Specialists In Wrightstown
When there is visibly apparent mold contaminating a building structure, the industry protocol is removal. However, not all moldy situations are visually obvious. Airborne fungal spores are microscope and can land on virtually any surface, including surfaces hidden under carpeting, behind furniture, within wall voids, above drop ceiling tiles and more. In most cases of mold, even when it is visibly apparent, mold develop extends beyond what the untrained eye can see. Hidden mold growth can be specially serious because of the time that elapses before discovery. In order to determine the full extent of a mold contamination and deliver and adequate cleanup, the first step is to conduct a detailed mold inspection with Mold Testing and air quality testing for fungal activity.
Mastertech Environmental's local team of inspectors in South Jersey are mold specilists providing comprehensive assessments with Mold Testing for residential home, commercial businessed, public buildings and more. Our inspection services are specifically designed to determine if a mold problem exists and to what extent. With mold sampling, we can determine the types of mold and the concentration of mold present in the environment. Air quality testing will reveal whether or not your indoor air has been compromised by mold spores. Call our local South Jersey office today to learn more -- (609) 948-8844.
The Importance of Hiring A Certified Mold Detection Company
With an adequate moisture source, mold has the capacity to germinate and spread to virtually any surface without notice. To the untrained eye, it can be difficult to determine if a mold problem even exists. Mastertech Environmental's professional inspectors will have the necessary tools to safely assess your property for mold. In the event that Mold Testing reveals a mold problem, your mold inspector will develop a detailed scope of work for professional mold remediation of the areas of concern in your Wrightstown property.
Mastertech's Mold Testing and mold assessment process includes the following: a visual assessment, moisture mapping, thermal imaging, mold sampling, a detailed lab report, and a detailed report of findings with a recommended scope of work for professional mold removal as needed.
A Mold Assessment With Testing Determines:
- Whether or not a mold problem exists
- If a problem exists, what caused it in the first place
- How many areas have been affected
- How badly the areas have been affected
- How to properly approach removing the mold problem
Each expert at Mastertech is carefully trained and fully certified to perform assessments throughout Wrightstown, New Jersey. Our mold specialists will present all findings in a clear and concise report. Inspectors will take the time to discuss all findings in detail with our clients, so clients can make an informed decision on how to move forward in the event we uncover a mold problem.
Professional Mold Inspection & Mold Sampling Process
Every Mastertech inspector is specially trained and certified to conduct mold sampling and mold inspections throughout Wrightstown, New Jersey. Take a closer look at our mold inspection and Mold Testing process to get a better understanding of how our experts can meet specific mold detection needs.
- Visual Assessment – A trained & certified mold inspector will complete a comprehensive visual analysis throughout the areas of concern to identify any conditions that could be causing and sustaining mold growth.
- Moisture Mapping – Since mold requires moisture to develop and spread, finding that source of moisture is very important. Moisture mapping allows us to locate damp or wet building materials that could be supporting mold growth. Testing for moisture also helps us determine if water leaks have been resolved or if they are actively leaking and can locate where water damage starts and stops.
- Moisture Meters – Mastertech Environmental's mold inspectors use moisture meters to read the moisture content of building materials throughout the areas of concern. Moisture locked within porous building materials often go unnoticed for extended periods of time and create the ideal conditions for mold growth.
- Thermal Imaging – Thermal imaging cameras (or infrared cameras) allow Mastertech inspectors to detect temperature differences in (and often behind) building materials. Damp or wet building materials are almost always cooler than dry materials – and it’s the temperature difference that the infrared camera detects. It’s an invaluable tool in the detection of moisture sources that cause mold growth.
- Mold Sampling – Surface and/or air quality samples will provide scientific data that will confirm or deny the presence of mold, how much mold is present, and what species of mold are present.
- Report of Findings – Following the completion of the on-site assessment, your Mastertech inspector will develop a clear and concise report that outlines what the inspector did, what he/she found, and what to do next. If necessary, your inspector will present you with a detailed scope of work for a safe and effective mold remediation.
If you think you are in need of Mold Assessment services in your Burlington County area, call (609) 948-8844 today to speak with a Mastertech mold assessor today and learn more about the benefits of professional Mold Testing.
Top Rated Mold Testing Conducted By Licensed, Trained & Certified Mold Inspectors
There is a reason why Mastertech is the most trusted source for Mold Testing and air quality testing in the local South Jersey communities of Wrightstown, New Jersey, 08562. That reason is because we are committed to providing the highest quality of services possible. We understand that indoor fungal growth can have serious consequences for our clients' property and health. The only way to fix a moldy situation is the the right way. That means following specific mold cleanup procedures, following strict safety protocols and following established industry standards. Not only is our team technically knowledgeable -- we are true professionals who will always respond in a honest and respectful manner. Our customer services will surely impress as much as our technical work.
Call Now to Chat with a Trained Mold Assessment Expert!
If your Burlington County property has experienced:
- Recurrent water leaks, burst pipes, HVAC leaks, a wet basement or a damp crawlspace?
- Water stains on walls, floors or ceilings?
- Discolorations on basement walls or other building materials?
- Musty, moldy odors?
- Mold symptoms that are only present in one property and not others?
Mold damage could be present in your Wrightstown, New Jersey property. Call (609) 948-8844 today to learn more about how Mastertech Environmental’s Mold Testing services can help resolve your mold-related concerns.
A Trusted, Certified & Accredited Mold Testing Company In Wrightstown
Trusted By HGTV & DIY Networks
After searching through hundreds of mold companies on the east coast, the producers at HGTV & DIY Network chose to put their trust in Mastertech Environmental. Our team has been featured on and consulted for productions on HGTV & DIY Networks.
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified
The IICRC sets certification standards for the mold industry and is considered to be the leading source of expert knowledge in the industry. Mastertech Environmental is IICRC certified, and we stand by the IICRC's values and ethics.
Better Business Bureau (BBB )Accredited & A+ Rating
Mastertech Environmental is proud to be BBB accredited. We've maintained an A+ rating by offering the safest & most effective professional testing services in your area.
South Jersey Magazine's "Best of the Best"
Due to the high level of professionalism and service that Mastertech Environmental has provided to clients in Wrightstown and throughout the area, we have been voted among the Best of the Best businesses in all of southern NJ.
Angie's List Super Service Award
As an Angie's List Super Service Award winner in Wrightstown, Mastertech Environmental has been determined to be among the top-rated Mold Sampling service providers in your area. Thank you to all of our satisfied customers for helping us achieve this distinction!
A Little More About Mastertech Environmental's Team In Wrightstown, NJ
Over the years, our company has worked hard to provide the most thorough and accurate assessments possible in the Wrightstown, NJ area. With our attention to detail and extensive mold knowledge, you can trust that our assessors will provide you with the assessment you need to get to the bottom of your mold concerns. Above all, Mastertech Environmental believes in respect, professionalism and compassion. We understand that mold can be a foreign problem for most property owners, and dealing with mold can be a stressful ordeal.
When it comes to mold suspicions in your Wrightstown home or business, you can rest assured that the Mastertech Environmental team will conduct a thorough investigation and provide you with a clear, concise and accurate reporting of your mold problems. Call (609) 948-8844 today to speak to a mold professional and learn more about our Mold Testing services.