All that is necessary to cause and sustain mold growth is an adequate moisture source, dead organic matter to breakdown, and comfortable temperatures. Unfortunately, mold is most comfortable in the same temperatures humans prefer, and all that cellulose-based building materials (wood, wallpaper, drywall, etc.) would make a delicious feast for mold. All that is missing is moisture. If you suspect mold development in your Bordentown, NJ home or business, it is the consequence of an unwanted water source. You need to contact a certified mold professional to properly address the mold contamination and the water source immediately to avoid further damage.
Certified Bordentown, NJ Mold Inspection
If your Bordentown, NJ home has a history of moisture concerns, that could have allowed a mold problem to develop undetected. Musty odors and unexplained stained or discoloration can be the first symptoms of a mold problem. If you think you detect signs pointing to a mold problem, contact a reputable professional to complete a mold inspection in Bordentown, NJ. A certified professional will have the necessary training, knowledge, and tools to safely and properly assess the severity of your particular mold concerns.
MasterTech Mold Inspections:
Each MasterTech inspector and technician undergoes extensive training to ensure that they will be prepared to handle each unique mold case. They are fully equipped with the necessary skills, training, certifications, and tools to accurately report the findings in a compassionate and empathetic manner, while remaining honest and direct. Each inspection includes:
- A thorough visual evaluation of the environment (indoor and outdoor)
- Complete digital documentation of all our findings.
- Thermal imaging of potential problem areas to understand the full extent of the contamination.
- Moisture mapping to track the moisture pattern and isolate the water source.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated inside your home or business.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Bordentown, NJ Mold Removal Plan
Mold contamination varies depending on various environmental factors and conditions. Each scope of work for mold remediation will unique to each individual mold case. After an initial assessment, your MasterTech inspector will develop a mold remediation game plan that will properly address your specific mold needs. The scope of work will outline the full process from start to finish, and it will include all recommendations for prevention in the future.
Professional Mold Remediation in Bordentown, NJ
While each mold remediation will be different, there are 3 key priorities that should be included in every mold remediation.
Causation: Mold remediation means effective cleanup and removal AND identifying and properly addressing the moisture source that is stimulating the mold development in the first place. If the moisture is not mitigated, the mold will develop again, despite a proper cleanup.
- During your initial assessment, a MasterTech inspector will use moisture meters and thermal imaging cameras on the affected areas and all the surrounding areas. This will help to map the water pattern and determine where it begins and ends.
In severe cases, like flooding or major leaking, MasterTech may need to complete a full Bordentown, NJ water damage restoration prior to or as part of the mold remediation.
Containment: Our technicians set up containment barrier around all contaminated areas from the unaffected areas. If the mold contamination is not properly isolated, we risk cross-contamination to unaffected areas.
- Once the containment barriers are in place, our technicians will take a closer look at what is stimulating the mold growth and confirm the moisture source. With this information, our technicians will be able to provide additional insight for the most appropriate moisture control and mold preventatives.
Cleaning & Disposal: Usually, mold can be safely removed from most surfaces without the use of toxic agents. However, in more severe mold cases, contaminated building materials may be non-salvageable and will require safe removal and appropriate disposal. MasterTech technicians are trained in the most advanced techniques for the safest, most effective, and most efficient removal and disposal of moldy materials.
For quality control purposes, MasterTech always completes a post-remediation inspection with testing. This is a precautionary step to triple-check that we did the job right. Each MasterTech mold remediation is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise to you and your family that the mold is gone, and it will not come
Choosing the Right Company for the Job
When it comes to mold, getting the job done wrong can have serious and costly implications for you, your family, and your home. That is why it is important to do your research and find a company you can trust to meet all your expectations.
“We’re a family owned company with a great group of highly trained, dedicated employees who genuinely care about the work they do and the people they help.”– Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
When it comes to mold in your New Jersey home, you need a mold company that will prioritize you and your family’s safety and best interest. Call MasterTech to speak with a member of the MasterTech Team about mold inspections and mold removal in Burlington County, NJ.
Contact us today to speak with a specialist 1-609-948-8844. Or fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch with you shortly.