Professional, Trained & Certified Mold Removal Eastampton NJ
Mold is considered a bio-contaminant that is potentially toxic to humans, depending on the individual. Where there is mold, there is a water source causing its development and sustaining its growth. Unwanted water in your Eastampton, NJ home or business will lead to serious water damage and compromised structural integrity, if the water source is not properly addressed. Bottomline, the toxic nature of mold and the damage mold and water can do to your home creates an unsafe environment for your and your family. Mold development must be addressed promptly and safely.
MasterTech’s Certified Mold Inspection Eastampton NJ
If you suspect a potential mold contamination in New Jersey, you need to consider contacting a certified mold professional to conduct a mold inspection in Eastampton, NJ. A trained and certified mold professional will be equipped with the necessary tools, knowledge, and skills to correctly assess and address your mold problems.
Each MasterTech mold inspector is equipped with moisture meters, thermal imaging tools, and partial counters. Our inspectors are fully trained to determine if you have a mold problem, how bad the mold problem is, and the best approach to removing the mold problem. During your mold inspection, your inspector will…
- Conduct a visual assessment to identify any conditions that can contribute to mold growth.
- Map any and all moisture migration to determine where the water begins and ends to understand the pattern of mold growth.
- Collect air or surface samples for further scientific analysis to identify mold species and spore counts
- Outline all the findings in a details report that explains what was done, what was found, where it was found, and what to do next.
Safe & Effective Mold Removal Eastampton NJ
Each case of mold contamination is unique, so it is important that the scope of work for mold remediation in Eastampton, NJ is specifically developed to address your individual mold needs. While each mold remediation will be different, at the core of every mold remediation are 3 key components: determining causation, containing the contamination, and proper cleanup & disposal.
- Determining Causation– The success of a mold cleanup hinders on the identification of the water source. At the end of a long moldy trail, there is a significant moisture promoting the mold activity and our technicians are trained to get to the bottom of it. Finding, stopping, and fixing the source of the water intrusion should be top priority.
- Containing the Contamination– Before beginning any work, it is important to carefully protect the unaffected areas. MasterTech technicians are fully trained to carefully isolate all areas of concern with the appropriate barriers and covers to avoid cross-contamination.
- Proper Cleanup & Disposal– While most mold can be effectively removed from the surface of building materials without the use of toxic agents, in more severe cases of mold, some building materials may be non-salvageable. Our technicians are trained in the most advanced techniques for the safe, effective, and efficient removal and disposal of non-salvageable, mold-infested building materials.
Professional Mold Remediation Process Eastampton NJ
MasterTech provides the safest and most effective mold removal in New Jersey. Ultimately, our goal is to return you and your family to a mold-free and safe environment. To do so, MasterTech uses the safest and most advanced mold remediation techniques available. At MasterTech, we take every possible measure to maintain the utmost quality control. Each mold technician is thoroughly trained in all mold remediation procedures and protocols.
As an extension of our commitment to ensure your safety and your family’s safety, we back every mold removal in Eastampton, NJ with a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise that the mold has been properly removed; thus, it will not grow back.
Trusting The Right Company For Mold Removal Eastampton NJ
“We’re a family owned company with a great group of highly trained, dedicated employees who genuinely care about the work they do and the people they help.”– Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
Mold can mean serious consequences for you and your family. If you suspect a potential mold contamination, call MasterTech today to schedule a mold inspection in Burlington County, NJ.