Professional, Certified Mold Removal Evesham NJ
If a mold problem goes unaddressed, the contamination will worsen and wreak havoc on your property. Mold has a nasty reputation of causing a multitude of health problems and severely deteriorating property value. Where there is mold, there is an underlying water source promoting its growth. Neglected water intrusion will lead to serious damage and diminish the structural integrity of your home or business. If you think you detect signs of fungal activity in your Evesham, NJ home or business, consider calling a certified NJ mold removal professional. A trustworthy specialist will be equipped with the necessary and appropriate skills and tools to properly address all your mold concerns and get to the bottom of what caused it in the first place.
Professionally Trained Mold Inspectors in Evesham NJ
Has your Evesham, NJ property experienced a history of moisture problems? Do you detect musty odors or suspicious discoloration/staining on your surfaces? These signs might be trying to tell you about an mold problem in your home or business. If you detect signs that can be pointing to a mold problem, call a certified mold professional to complete a mold inspection in Evesham, NJ.
A MasterTech mold inspector will be able to determine if a mold problem exists, how bad the problem is, what caused the problem in the first place, and the most appropriate approach to removing the mold problem.
MasterTech Mold Inspection Process:
- Thorough visual evaluation of the indoor and outdoor environment
- Digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
When it comes to mold, safety will always be MasterTech’s first priority. From the initial consultation to the last step of mold remediation and final recommendations, we also keep you and your family’s safety and best interest in mind. We take time to stress to every Mastertech employee that doing the job right the first time is not our goal – it is our standard. Every MasterTech employee is carefully trained and equipped with the necessary skills, knowledge, and tools to ensure we exceed your expectations.
Mold Treatment VS. Mold REMOVAL
Mold removal- The active removal of mold roots that are deeply embedded within porous building materials
REMOVAL is the only safe and effective approach to mold. Be careful not to mistake mold “treatment” for mold removal. Mold “treatment” is merely a temporary bandage for the foreseeable symptoms of a bigger problem. If your mold problem is not actively and properly removed, even if the mold grows dormant and seemingly “dead” or “gone”, the mold will inevitably grow back.
Unfortunately, all too frequently, mold “professionals” claim that they can “treat” the mold with one application of this chemical or with one coat of this kind of paint. So take some time to do your research, and do not be shy about asking a lot of questions. Taking the time to find a trustworthy and reputable company will help to avoid falling for some embellished mold “treatment” pitch that seems too good to be true. Because, if a mold problem is improperly addressed, you can be putting you and your family at serious risk.
Safe, Effective & Warrantied Mold Remediation Evesham NJ
At MasterTech, we understand the risks that you and your family face when dealing with mold. That is why each mold remediation in Evesham, NJ is custom-tailored to fit your specific mold needs. To ensure a safe and effective mold removal for you and your family, we integrate the safest and most advanced tools, technology, and active mold removal methods to complete your mold remediation.
At the core of every mold remediation are 3 key components that must be addressed to guarantee success of removal: determining causation, containing the contamination, and proper cleanup & disposal.
- Determining Causation– Where there is mold, there is a water source causing the mold to develop. In order to complete a successful mold remediation, our technicians will find, stop, and fix the water source. Otherwise, despite a proper cleanup, the mold will inevitably grow back.
- Containing the Contamination– Prior to starting the mold remediation, it is important to carefully protect the unaffected areas. MasterTech technicians are fully trained to carefully isolate all areas of concern with the appropriate barriers and covers to avoid cross-contamination.
- Proper Cleanup & Disposal– Most mold can be effectively removed from the surface of building materials without the use of toxic agents. In more severe cases of mold, some building materials may be non-salvageable. Our technicians are trained in the most advanced techniques for the safe, effective, and efficient removal and disposal of non-salvageable, mold-infested building materials.
Mastertech’s Mold Removal Process Evesham NJ
Safety will always be MasterTechs first priority. In order to guarantee you and your family’s safety and best interest, we practice strict quality control. Part of that includes a post-remediation inspection and testing following every New Jersey mold remediation to confirm that we did the job right. Every MasterTech mold removal in Evesham, NJ is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise to you and your family that the mold is gone and it will not come back.
South Jersey’s Top-Rated Mold Remediation Professionals
“We’re a family owned company with a great group of highly trained, dedicated employees who genuinely care about the work they do and the people they help.”– Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
A serious mold contamination should be handled by certified professionals to ensure you and your family’s safety. If you suspect a mold contamination in your home or business, call MasterTech today to schedule a mold inspection in Burlington County, NJ.