Mold Removal Florence NJ
Professional Mold Removal Company in Florence, NJ
All that is necessary to cause and sustain mold growth is an adequate moisture source, dead organic matter to breakdown, and comfortable temperatures. Unfortunately, mold is most comfortable in the same temperatures humans prefer, and all that cellulose-based building materials (wood, wallpaper, drywall, etc.) would make a delicious feast for mold.
All that is missing is moisture. If you suspect mold development in your Florence, NJ home or business, it is the consequence of an unwanted water source. You need to contact a certified NJ mold remediation professional to properly address the mold contamination and the water source immediately to avoid further damage.
It only takes 24-48 hours for mold growth after a flood or leak. We can help. 1-609-948-8844
Certified Mold Inspection in Florence, NJ
Musty odors and suspicious discoloration/staining can be signs of a mold contamination in your residential or commercial property. If are experiencing symptoms that point to a potential mold problem in your home, contact a certified mold professional to complete a mold inspection in Florence, NJ. Mold is a bio-contaminant that should be handled by a certified professional who will have the necessary skills, training, and tools to safely assess the full extent of the problem. A MasterTech mold inspection will help to determine:
- If you have a mold problem,
- What caused the mold to develop
- How many areas have been affected
- How badly the areas have been affected
- How to properly approach removing the mold
MasterTech inspectors are thoroughly trained and certified to accurately report on your specific mold situation. Through the use of moisture meters, thermal imaging readers, and mold testing, our inspector will be able to safely diagnose your mold problem and prescribe an appropriate mold remediation plan.
Professional Mold Remediation in Florence, NJ
Each mold remediation in Florence, NJ is custom-tailored to properly address your specific mold needs. To ensure a safe and effective mold removal for you and your family, we integrate the safest and most advanced tools, technology, and active mold removal methods to complete your mold remediation.
At the core of every mold remediation are 3 key components that must be addressed to guarantee success of removal: determining causation, containing the contamination, and proper cleanup & disposal.
- Determining Causation– Where there is mold, there is a water source causing the mold to develop. In order to complete a successful mold remediation, our technicians will find, stop, and fix the water source. Otherwise, despite a proper cleanup, the mold will inevitably grow back.
- Containing the Contamination– Prior to starting the mold remediation, it is important to carefully protect the unaffected areas. MasterTech technicians are fully trained to carefully isolate all areas of concern with the appropriate barriers and covers to avoid cross-contamination.
- Proper Cleanup & Disposal– Most mold can be effectively removed from the surface of building materials without the use of toxic agents. In more severe cases of mold, some building materials may be non-salvageable. Our technicians are trained in the most advanced techniques for the safe, effective, and efficient removal and disposal of non-salvageable, mold-infested building materials.
Safety will always be MasterTechs first priority. In order to guarantee you and your family’s safety and best interest, we practice strict quality control. Part of that includes a post-remediation inspection and testing following every New Jersey mold remediation to confirm that we did the job right. Every MasterTech mold removal in Florence, NJ is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise to you and your family that the mold is gone and it will not come back.
New Jersey’s Top-Rated Mold Professionals
Unlike most other service industries, mold remediation done wrong can affect your family’s health and cause expensive property damage. Because of this, you’ll want to do your research before trusting a mold remediation company with the well being of your family and home.
“We’re a family owned company with a great group of highly trained, dedicated employees who genuinely care about the work they do and the people they help.”– Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
Trying to tackle a major mold contamination on your own or hiring the wrong company to do the job, can leave you with more problems than you started with. If you suspect a mold problem in your home or business, call MasterTech today to discuss the details of mold removal in Burlington County, NJ.