Certified Mold Removal Company in Mansfield, NJ
Has your Mansfield, NJ property experienced a history of moisture problems? Do you detect musty odors or suspicious discoloration/staining on your surfaces? These signs might be trying to tell you about an mold problem in your home or business. Mold is a bio-contaminant that should be handled by a certified professional who will have the necessary skills, training, and tools to safely assess the full extent of the problem. If you detect signs that can be pointing to a mold problem, call a certified mold professional to complete a mold inspection in Mansfield, NJ.
Mansfield, NJ Mold Inspection Process:
A MasterTech mold inspector will be able to determine if a mold problem exists, how bad the problem is, what caused the problem in the first place, and the most appropriate approach to removing the mold problem.
- Thorough visual evaluation of the indoor and outdoor environment
- Digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Each MasterTech inspector and technician undergoes extensive training to ensure that they will be prepared to handle each unique mold case. They are fully equipped with the necessary skills, training, certifications, and tools to accurately report the findings in a compassionate and empathetic manner, while remaining honest and direct.
Professional Mold Remediation in Mansfield, NJ
Each mold remediation in Mansfield, NJ is custom-tailored to properly address your specific mold needs. To ensure a safe and effective mold removal for you and your family, we integrate the safest and most advanced tools, technology, and active mold removal methods to complete your mold remediation.
At the core of every mold remediation are 3 key components that must be addressed to guarantee success of removal: determining causation, containing the contamination, and proper cleanup & disposal.
- Determining Causation– Where there is mold, there is a water source causing the mold to develop. In order to complete a successful mold remediation, our technicians will find, stop, and fix the water source. Otherwise, despite a proper cleanup, the mold will inevitably grow back.
- Containing the Contamination– Prior to starting the mold remediation, it is important to carefully protect the unaffected areas. MasterTech technicians are fully trained to carefully isolate all areas of concern with the appropriate barriers and covers to avoid cross-contamination.
- Proper Cleanup & Disposal– Most mold can be effectively removed from the surface of building materials without the use of toxic agents. In more severe cases of mold, some building materials may be non-salvageable. Our technicians are trained in the most advanced techniques for the safe, effective, and efficient removal and disposal of non-salvageable, mold-infested building materials.
Safety will always be MasterTechs first priority. In order to guarantee you and your family’s safety and best interest, we practice strict quality control. Part of that includes a post-remediation inspection and testing following every New Jersey mold remediation to confirm that we did the job right. Every MasterTech mold removal in Mansfield, NJ is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise to you and your family that the mold is gone and it will not come back.
Trusting the Right Mold Remediation Professional
Unlike most other service industries, mold remediation done wrong can affect your family’s health and cause expensive property damage. Because of this, you’ll want to do your research before trusting a mold remediation company with the well being of your family and home.
“This is a tough job, but it is an important job. We set high standards for every member of the MasterTech Team. We take time to hire and train the best technicians possible… technicians that care and pride themselves in top quality work.”— Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
If you are in need of mold services in New Jersey, call us today to learn more about mold removal in Burlington County, NJ.
For mold inspection and mold removal in Cinnaminson, NJ or mold inspection and mold removal in Wrightstown, NJ, call 1-609-948-8844 to speak with a member of the MasterTech Team today!