Mold Removal Maple Shade NJ
Mold Inspection, Mold Removal Maple Shade NJ
All that is necessary to cause and sustain mold growth is an adequate moisture source, dead organic matter to breakdown, and comfortable temperatures. Unfortunately, mold is most comfortable in the same temperatures humans prefer, and all that cellulose-based building materials (wood, wallpaper, drywall, etc.) would make a delicious feast for mold. All that is missing is moisture.
If you suspect mold development in your Maple Shade, NJ home or business, it is the consequence of an unwanted water source. You need to contact a certified mold professional to properly assess and address the mold contamination and the water source immediately to avoid further, more costly damages.
Mold can grow on almost any surface. A mold professional can help. 1-609-948-8844
Mold Inspection Maple Shade NJ
If your Maple Shade, NJ home has suffered from a history of moisture problems, that could have allowed a mold problem to develop undetected. Musty odors and unexplained stained or discoloration can be the first symptoms of a mold problem. If you think you detect signs pointing to a mold problem, contact a reputable professional to complete a mold inspection in Maple Shade, NJ. A certified professional will have the necessary training, knowledge, and tools to safely and properly assess the severity of your particular mold concerns.
Mold Inspection Priorities:
- Confirm if a mold problem exists
- Identify what caused the mold to develop
- Determine how many areas have been affected
- Assess how badly the areas have been affected
- Decide how to properly approach removing the mold safely and effectively
Every MasterTech inspector and technician undergoes extensive training to ensure that they will be prepared to handle each unique mold case. They are fully equipped with the necessary skills, training, certifications, and tools to accurately report the findings in a compassionate and empathetic manner, while remaining honest and direct.
Mold Remediation Maple Shade NJ
After completing a full inspection, your MasterTech inspector will present you with a clear and concise report of findings. The report will outline what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next. If mold remediation is within your requirements, we will draft a scope of work for mold removal in Maple Shade, NJ. Your scope of work will be tailor-made for your specific mold removal and mold preventative needs.
Professional, Trained & Certified Mold Removal Maple Shade New Jersey
At MasterTech, we take every possible measure to maintain the utmost quality control. Each mold technician is thoroughly trained in all mold remediation procedures and protocols.
- Identifying the source– In order to ensure the success of a mold cleanup, we must uncover and address the underlying water source that is causing and sustaining the mold growth. Our technicians fully trained to find the water source, assess the full extent of the water damage, and properly address the water source and the damage it left behind.
- Containing the problem– Before beginning the mold removal process, it is important that we carefully isolate and protect the unaffected areas. Our team is fully trained to set up appropriate containment barriers around all areas of concern to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination.
- Cleaning and disposal– In most cases, mold can be effectively removed from the surface of building materials without the use of toxic agents. However, in more severe cases of mold, some building materials may be non-salvageable. MasterTech technicians are trained in the most advanced techniques for the safe, effective, and efficient removal and disposal of non-salvageable, mold-infested building materials.
For quality control purposes, MasterTech always conducts a post-remediation inspection with testing to confirm that we did the job right. You and your family’s safety and best interest will always be MasterTech’s top priority. That is why every mold remediation in Maple Shade, NJ is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is a guarantee that the mold has been properly removed, and it will not grow back.
Trusted & Certified Mold Removal Maple Shade New Jersey
Unlike most other service industries, mold remediation done wrong can affect your family’s health and cause expensive property damage. Because of this, it is important to take the time to research and find a trusted and certified mold remediation company in New Jersey.
“This is a tough job, but it is an important job. We set high standards for every member of the MasterTech Team. We take time to hire and train the best technicians possible… technicians that care and pride themselves in their quality work.”— Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
Mold should be addressed promptly and properly to avoid further and more expensive damages. If you and searching for a trusted and certified mold remediation company, call MasterTech today to learn more about mold removal in Burlington County, NJ.
For mold inspection and mold removal in Evesham, NJ or mold inspection and mold removal in Westampton, NJ, call 1-609-948-8844. A MasterTech Team Member will gladly address all your questions and concerns and schedule you for an appointment.