Professional Mold Inspection and Mold Removal in Mount Laurel
If you are concerned about potential mold development in your New Jersey home or business, you should hire a certified mold inspector in Mt Laurel to conduct a thorough and comprehensive mold inspection. A MasterTech mold inspection will determine if a mold problem exists, how bad the problem is, and how to go about fixing the problem.
Mastertech’s Inspection Process With Mold Testing:
- Thorough visual analysis of the indoor and outdoor environment
- Complete digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Every MasterTech inspector is fully equipped with the necessary skills, training, and tools to accurately report the findings in a compassionate and empathetic manner, while remaining honest and direct. For years we have provided property owners in communities throughout Mt Laurel, like Ramblewood, with the thorough inspection services they need to get to the bottom of their mold concerns. If you think you have mold, a Mastertech mold inspector near you can help.
Safest & Most Effective Approach to Removing Mold
At the core of every mold remediation, there are 3 key priorities. Every mold remediation in Mt Laurel, NJ should include: identifying the source, containing the problem, and cleaning and disposal. You see, mold remediation involves more than just removing the existing mold. A professional NJ mold cleanup company is responsible for uncovering ALL the problems related to and contributing to the mold contamination, in addition to the mold growth itself.
- Identifying the source — A successful mold remediation hinders on the ability to uncover and address the underlying water source that is causing and sustaining the mold growth. If the water source is not properly identified, stopped, and fixed, the mold problem will inevitably grow back, despite a proper cleanup. Our technicians fully trained to find the water source, assess the full extent of the water damage, and properly address the water source and the damage it left behind.
- Containing the problem — Mold spores can travel and settle on virtually any surface. We do not want to risk disturbing any existing mold development without barriers to contain the problem. Our team is fully trained to set up appropriate containment barriers around all areas of concern to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination to clean, unaffected areas..
- Cleaning and disposal — In cases of extensive mold development, the mold may have rendered some building materials non-salvageable. Non-salvageable building materials but be carefulyl removed and disposed according to strict protocols. MasterTech technicians are fully trained in the most advanced techniques for the safe, effective, and efficient removal and disposal of non-salvageable, mold-infested building materials.
Professional Mold Removal Backed By 5-Year, Mold-Free Warranty
At MasterTech, quality control and customer safety matters. Each mold technician is thoroughly trained in all mold remediation procedures and protocols.
MasterTech will always prioritize you and your family’s safety and best interest. That is why every mold abatement in Mt Laurel, NJ is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our guarantee that the mold has been properly removed, and it will not return.
Mold Treatment VS. Mold REMOVAL
“Mold removal- The active removal of mold roots that are deeply embedded within porous building materials”
REMOVAL is the only safe and effective approach to mold. Be careful not to mistake mold “treatment” for mold removal. Mold “treatment” is merely a temporary bandage for the foreseeable symptoms of a bigger problem. If your mold problem is not actively and properly removed, even if the mold grows dormant and seemingly “dead” or “gone”, the mold will inevitably grow back.
Unfortunately, all too frequently, mold “professionals” claim that they can “treat” the mold with one application of this chemical or with one coat of this kind of paint. So take some time to do your research, and do not be shy about asking a lot of questions. Taking the time to find a trustworthy and reputable company will help to avoid falling for some embellished mold “treatment” pitch that seems too good to be true. Because, if a mold problem is improperly addressed, you can be putting you and your family at serious risk.
New Jersey’s Top-Rated Remediation & Cleanup Professionals
A poorly executed mold remediation can greatly impact your family’s health and leave you with expensive property damage. It is important to do your research before trusting just any mold remediation company with the safety and well-being of your family and your home.
“This is a tough job, but it is an important job. We set high standards for every member of the MasterTech Team. We take time to hire and train the best technicians possible… technicians that care and take pride in exceeding client expectations.”– Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in Mt Laurel and throughout New Jersey
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- Mold-free warranty, valid for up to 5 years
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
MasterTech Environmental has provided New Jersey families with the highest quality mold removal and mold inspection services for years. If think you might have a mold problem in your home or business, call us today to learn more about mold abatement in Burlington County, NJ. A mold inspector near you can help.
Contact us today to speak with a specialist 1-800-310-3226. Or fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch with you shortly.