Professional Mold Removal in New Hanover, NJ
Has your New Hanover, NJ property experienced a history of moisture problems? Do you detect musty odors or suspicious discoloration/staining on your surfaces? These signs might be trying to tell you about an mold problem in your home or business. Mold is a bio-contaminant that should be handled by a certified mold professional in NJ who will have the necessary skills, training, and tools to safely assess the full extent of the problem. If you detect signs that can be pointing to a mold problem, call a certified mold professional to complete a mold inspection in Burlington County, NJ.
Certified Mold Inspectors in New Hanover, NJ
If your New Hanover, NJ home or business has suffered from a history of moisture problems, you could have an undiscovered mold contamination. Musty odors and unexplained stained or discoloration can be the first symptoms of a mold problem. If you think you detect signs pointing to a mold problem, contact a reputable professional to complete a mold inspection in New Hanover, NJ.
New Handover NJ Mold Inspection Process:
A certified professional will have the necessary training, knowledge, and tools to safely and properly determine if you have mold, how bad the mold is, and how best to remove the mold.
- Thorough visual analysis of the indoor and outdoor environment
- Complete digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
We carefully train each MasterTech mold inspector and mold technician in New Hanover NJ and throughout South Jersey is fully trained with the necessary skills, training, and tools to accurately report the findings in a compassionate and empathetic manner, while remaining honest and direct.
Professional Mold Remediation in New Hanover, NJ
At MasterTech, we take every possible measure to maintain the utmost quality control. Each mold technician on our South Jersey mold remediation crew is thoroughly trained in all mold remediation procedures and protocols.
- Containment: Barriers are placed to isolate contaminated areas and prevent cross-contamination.
- Cover & Protect: Floors and belongings will be covered and protected throughout the remediation.
- Air Filtration: HEPA-filtered air filtration devices maintain safe indoor air quality.
- HEPA Vacuum: We use HEPA-vacuums to remove all surface mold from affected building materials.
- Demolition & Removal: We will carefully remove and dispose all non-salvageable materials.
- Antimicrobial Application: An antimicrobial agent will be applied to destroy surface mold growth
- Mold Root Removal: A concentrated hydrogen peroxide agent will be used to remove mold roots.
- Scrub & Wipe Clean: All surfaces are scrubbed and wiped clean.
- Re-HEPA Vacuum: Another round of HEPA-vacuuming is completed to remove any remaining mold.
- Mold-Proof Coating: Mold-resistant coating is applied to cleaned surfaces to aid prevention.
- Confirm Cleanup: A post remediation inspection will be completed to confirm a successful cleanup.
MasterTech will always prioritize you and your family’s safety and best interest. That is why every New Hanover, NJ mold remediation is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our guarantee that the mold has been properly removed, and it will not return.
Safest Mold Removal in New Hanover, NJ
Mold is a toxic bio-contaminant that requires a unique decontamination protocol designed specifically to remove and prevent its re-growth.
MasterTech implements oxidative technology for the safest and most effective mold removal in New Hanover, NJ . It is the safest and most effective approach to mold removal available in the industry today. This method harnesses oxidizing agents, surfactants and surface cleaners that target bio-contaminants like mold in your home. The use of oxidative technology for mold remediation has revolutionized the mold industry. The process does not require the use of powerful pesticides and there are no dangerous residual chemicals or heavy metals remaining after remediation.
New Jersey’s Top-Rated Mold Professionals
A poorly done mold remediation can greatly impact your family’s health and leave you with expensive property damage. It is important to do your research before trusting just any mold remediation company with the safety and well being of your family and your home.
“This is a tough job, but it is an important job. We set high standards for every member of the MasterTech Team. We take time to hire and train the best technicians possible… technicians that care and take pride in exceeding client expectations.”– Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Hanover NJ and throughout South Jersey
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5-year mold remediation warranty
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
If you and your family are in need of a trusted and certified mold remediation company to properly handle your mold problem, call us today to learn more about mold removal in Burlington County, NJ.
For mold inspection and mold removal in Mount Holly, NJ or mold inspection and mold removal in Delran, NJ, call 1-800-310-3226 to speak with a member of the MasterTech Team.
Contact us today to speak with a specialist 1-800-310-3226. Or fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch with you shortly.