Mold Removal, Mold Inspection Pine Valley, NJ
A mold infestation in your residential or commercial building should be properly addressed as soon as possible. If mold is neglected and allowed to fester, it will rapidly colonize your property and leave you with an even more expensive bill. Mold and the water feeding the mold can wreak havoc on your property and do serious structural damage to your home or business. In addition, mold is considered a bio-contaminant and can cause a multitude of health problems to those exposed to mold. If there are signs of mold activity in your Pine Hill home or business, call a certified mold professional to properly handle your concerns.
Mold Inspection in Pine Valley, NJ
If you suspect mold development in your Pine Valley, NJ property, you should contact a reputable mold professional to conduct a comprehensive Pine Valley, NJ mold inspection. A proper inspection will confirm or deny the existence of mold, diagnose the moisture source allowing the mold growth, and determine the full extent of the mold development. Following a thorough mold inspection, your MasterTech inspector will be able to outline an appropriate course of action to remedy your mold issues.
When it comes to mold, MasterTech’s certified team understands and appreciates the risk that you and your family are up against. That is why we have made every effort to carefully train each of our technicians to handle all cases swiftly and efficiently while remaining mindful of you and you family’s safety and best interest. At MasterTech we are committed to providing a quality and honest service with affordability in mind.
MasterTech Mold Inspection Expectations:
- A comprehensive visual inspection inside and outside of your Pine Valley, NJ home or business.
- Digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging of potential problem areas to isolate all damp building materials.
- Moisture mapping to track the path of water migration to determine the pattern of mold growth
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it & what to do to fix it.
Safe And Certified Mold Remediation in Pine Hill, NJ
Mastertech provides Pine Valley, NJ with the highest quality mold removal service available in the industry today. Our mold removal and remediation process is specially developed by a team of industry trained and certified experts. Our Team has made every effort to incorporate the safest and most up-to-date mold removal methods and equipment into our step-by-step mold removal and remediation process. At MasterTech, we are committed to providing the safest, most effective, and most efficient mold removal in Pine Valley, NJ.
Currently, oxidative technology is the safest approach to mold removal. This method has revolutionized the mold remediation industry. This process is environmentally safe and does not require the use of powerful pesticides or dangerous chemicals. The MasterTech experts have integrated oxidative technology into each mold remediation to ensure that the job is done correctly and safely.
MasterTech Mold Remediation Priorities:
- Isolating and thoroughly addressing of all areas of concern,
- Safe, efficient, and effective REMOVAL and cleanup
- Post-Remediation mold preventatives
Our mold remediation is broken down into strategic steps to ensure that each mold remediation in Pine Valley, NJ is completed to the highest standard from beginning to end. As proof of our commitment to doing the job right, we always complete post verification testing to confirm that the job just done accurately. We also back every mold remediation with a 5-year mold-free warranty.
Trusted Mold Remediation Professionals in New Jersey
When it comes to you and your family’s health and safety, you cannot afford to hire someone to do the job wrong. A bad mold remediation might leave with even more, costly problems further down the road. It is important that you take the time to thoroughly research your options. You want to be sure to hire the right company for you and your family.
- Fully Licensed South Jersey Contractor
- Certified Technicians: IICRC, MICRO, PMII, NAMP, ABRA, OSHA
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
If you suspect a mold problem in your NJ residential or commercial property, call MasterTech Environmental to schedule an appointment for a Camden County, NJ mold inspection.
For mold removal in Barrington, NJ or mold inspection in Mount Ephraim, NJ call 1 (800) 310-3226 today. A MasterTech Team Member be happy to answer all your questions and set you up for an appointment with one of our certified mold inspectors.
Contact us today to speak with a specialist 1-800-310-3226. Or fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch with you shortly.