Mold Removal South Harrison NJ
Mold Inspections and Mold Removal South Harrison, NJ
If a mold problem goes unaddressed, the contamination will worsen and wreak havoc on your property. Mold has a nasty reputation of causing a multitude of health problems and severely deteriorating property value. Where there is mold, there is an underlying water source promoting its growth. Neglected water intrusion will lead to serious damage and diminish the structural integrity of your home or business.
If you think you detect signs of fungal activity in your South Harrison, NJ home or business, consider calling a professional mold company. An experienced mold removal professional in New Jersey will be equipped with the necessary and appropriate skills and tools to properly address all your mold concerns and get to the bottom of what caused it in the first place.
Learn more about our South Harrison, NJ mold services. 609-948-8844 Call Mastertech Today
Professional Mold Inspection In South Harrison, NJ
Does your South Harrison, NJ home or business have a history of water problems? Do you detect musty odors or discoloration/staining on your surfaces? These signs might be trying to tell you about an mold problem in your property. You should consider hiring a certified professional to conduct a South Harrison, NJ mold inspection. During a mold inspection, a certified mold inspector will complete a visual evaluation to identify any conditions that can promote mold growth. With the use of moisture meters and thermal imaging readers, an inspector will be able to pinpoint any damp building materials and map where the water source begins and ends. If necessary, samples can be collected for additional analysis.
MasterTech Mold Inspections:
- Thorough visual evaluation of the indoor and outdoor environment
- Digital documentation of our findings
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated inside your home or business
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next
When it comes to mold, safety will always be MasterTech’s first priority. From the initial consultation to the last step of mold remediation and final recommendations, we also keep you and your family’s safety and best interest in mind. We take time to stress to every Mastertech employee that doing the job right the first time is not our goal – it is our standard. Every MasterTech employee is carefully trained and equipped with the necessary skills, knowledge, and tools to ensure we exceed your expectations.
Mold Removal and Remediation South Harrison, NJ
Each step of the mold removal and remediation process is crucial to ensuring success of your South Harrison, NJ mold removal. At MasterTech, we have strategically developed a step-by-step mold remediation process that safely addresses all the key priorities of mold remediation.
Causation: A proper mold remediation, in part, means diagnosing and properly addressing the water source promoting the fungal activity.
- Prior to any remediation, your MasterTech inspector with complete an investigation of all affected areas and all the surrounding areas. To avoid cross contamination to unaffected areas, we use moisture meters and thermal imaging cameras to analyze the pattern of water damage and determine where it begins and ends.
In cases where the property has experienced unresolved, significant water intrusion, MasterTech may need to complete a full South Harrison, NJ water damage restoration and structural drying before even approaching the mold remediation.
Containment: It is important to isolate all contaminated areas from the unaffected areas. If contaminated areas are not properly isolated, mold spores can land on clean, unaffected building materials and colonize the new environment. Properly placed containment barriers around all work areas and areas of concern will prevent cross-contamination.
- Once the containment barriers are in place, we will be able to take a closer look at what the is promoting the mold growth and confirm the water source. With this information, our technicians will be able to provide additional insight on preventative measures to avoid mold in the future.
Cleaning & Disposal: Most mold can be safely removed from most surfaces of your South Harrison, NJ home without the use of toxic agents. However, in some, more aggressive, mold cases, contaminated building materials may be non-salvageable and will require safe removal and appropriate disposal. MasterTech technicians are trained in the most advanced techniques for the safest, most effective, and most efficient removal and disposal of moldy materials.
Once the mold remediation in South Harrison, NJ is complete, our work is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is the MasterTech promise that the mold was safely and effectively removed, and it will not return.
Mold Treatment VS. Mold Removal
Mold Removal– The active removal of mold roots that are deeply embedded within porous building materials
REMOVAL is the only safe and effective approach to mold. Be careful not to mistake mold “treatment” for mold removal. Mold “treatment” is merely a temporary bandage for the foreseeable symptoms of a bigger problem. If your mold problem is not actively removed properly, even if the mold grows dormant and seemingly “dead” or “gone”, the mold will inevitably grow back. Unfortunately, all too frequently, mold “professionals” claim that they can “treat” the mold with one application of this chemical or with one coat of this kind of paint. So take some time to do your research and do not be shy about asking a lot of questions. Taking the time to find a trustworthy and reputable company will help to avoid falling for some embellished mold “treatment” pitch that seems too good to be true.
Trusting the Right Company
“We’re a family owned company with a great group of highly trained, dedicated employees who genuinely care about the work they do and the people they help.”– Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks.
If your New Jersey home or business has suffered a history of moisture concerns, your property might also be suffering a mold contamination. If detect signs of mold growth, call MasterTech today to schedule a Gloucester County, NJ mold inspection.