Mold Removal & Mold Inspections Tabernacle, NJ
For South Jersey homeowners in Tabernacle, seemingly minor mold growth can quickly escalate and develop into a major problem. The moment an adequate water source is introduced to an indoor environmental, it only takes 24-48 hours for spores to germinate, root and spread throughout the structure — making your family sick and leaving serious property damage. If mold is given the opportunity to colonize your home or business, it will eat away at your building materials and compromise the structural integrity of your building. In addition, exposure to mold could lead to health issues ranging from symptoms as mild as common allergy symptoms to severe respiratory issues.
Mold should always be approached with a sense of urgency. Mold is a toxic bio-contaminant that requires special handling by trained mold cleanup specialists. While mold cases can range from mild to severe, only a professionally trained mold inspector can determine the full extent of the problem.
Trained & Certified Mold Inspector Near You
A certified mold professional near you will have the necessary training, knowledge, and tools to safely and properly determine if you have mold, the severity of the mold, what caused the mold, and how to effectively remove the mold.
- Thorough visual analysis of the indoor and outdoor environment.
- Complete digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
We carefully train each MasterTech mold inspector in Tabernacle to accurately report on your specific mold case in a compassionate and empathetic manner, while remaining honest and direct.
Licensed, Trained & Insured Mold Remediation Company Tabernacle
Mastertech Environmental is remediation company providing mold cleanup services in Tabernacle NJ. For years, we have been trusted by communities throughout Tabernacle and Burlington County. Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of remediation services possible. In order to provide you and your family with the utmost safety, we use the safest, most effective, and most efficient industry tools and techniques for mold removal. We have seen the nightmares families go through when they fall victim to a poor or improper mold remediation. MasterTech is dedicated to making sure each of our clients receive the highest quality service possible, in addition to very honest and direct advice.
The Safest & Most Effective Approach to Removing Mold
Mold is a bio-contaminant that requires a strict decontamination protocol designed specifically to remove and prevent its growth.
To ensure its safe removal, MasterTech uses oxidative technology for mold removal. Oxidative technology for mold remediation has revolutionized the mold industry. It offers restoration companies a safer alternative to the hazardous methods developed in the 1980s. The oxidative remediation process has been proven to be more effective at removing bio-contaminants than any other remediation method available in the industry today. Not only is the process more effective, it is also environmentally safe. The process does not require the use of powerful pesticides and there are no dangerous residual chemicals or heavy metals remaining after remediation. Through the use of oxidative technology, MasterTech Environmental can confidently promise you the safest, most effective, and most efficient mold remediation.
Professional Mold Remediation Services
At the core of every professional mold remediation, there are 3 key priorities: identifying causation, setting up proper containment, and completing a thorough cleanup.
- Causation: In order to guarantee a successful mold remediation, the water source causing and sustaining the mold growth must be found, stopped, and fixed. Preventative measures should be taken post-remediation to control moisture levels and avoid future mold problems.
- Containment: The nature of mold allows it to travel and spread to virtually any surface. To avoid cross-contamination to clean, unaffected areas, MasterTech will place containment barriers around all areas of concern to isolate the mold to the affected areas.
- Cleaning & Disposal: MasterTech will make every effort to try to salvage as much of your building materials as possible. While most mold can be cleaned from most surfaces without the use of toxic agents, there will be times where the materials cannot be safely cleaned. In those cases, the non-salvageable building materials will be safely removed and properly disposed according the protocol.
The MasterTech standard for every New Jersey mold remediation is getting the job done right the first time. Because, when it comes to mold, a bad remediation can mean health implications for you and your family and property damage to your Tabernacle, NJ home. For quality control purposes, we always conduct a post-remediation inspection with testing to confirm the job was done right. We also back every mold remediation in Tabernacle, NJ with a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise that the mold has been properly removed, and it will not grow back.
Top-Rated Mold Specialists in Burlington County
“We’re a family owned company with a great group of highly trained, dedicated employees who genuinely care about the work they do and the people they help.”– Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5-year, mold remediation warranty
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
Mastertech Environmental is fully licensed, insured and trained to perform mold removal, mold inspection and mold testing in Burlington County. We work hard to bring communities like Tabernacle the top quality mold services they need.
For mold inspection Westampton, NJ or mold testing North Hanover, NJ, call 1-800-310-3226. A member of the MasterTech Team will be waiting to answer all your questions and concerns regarding mold services near you.
Contact us today to speak with a specialist 1-800-310-3226. Or fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch with you shortly.