Mold Inspection, Testing & Removal Voorhees
Mold development in your Voorhees property is not only unpleasant, but can be very threatening and damaging. When it comes to mold, MasterTech’s certified team of experts understands and appreciates the risk that you and your family are up against. That is why we have taken every measure to scrupulously train each of our inspectors and technicians to handle all cases swiftly and efficiently while remaining mindful of you and you family’s safety and best interest. At MasterTech, we are devoted to providing the safest and most effective mold remediation services possible in the South Jersey area.
Trained & Certified Mold Inspectors Near You
If you are suspicious of a potential fungal problem in your residential or commercial property, your first step is to consider having a certified mold inspector near you conduct a mold inspection with mold testing. A thorough assessment with air or surface testing will help figure out if you have a problem, what caused it and how to address it.
Benefits of an Assessment:
- Prove or disprove an elevated mold presence
- Track the full measure of the mold colonization
- Identify the water source and the full extent of the water damage
- Prescribe the most appropriate scope of work for your specific needs
Our mold inspectors undergo extensive training to ensure they are fully qualified to properly handle and report on your mold issues. MasterTech mold inspectors are trained to use the safest equipment and techniques to conduct a comprehensive investigation of your Voorhees, NJ home or business for any and all mold development.
MasterTech’s Mold Inspection with Testing:
- A complete visual assessment of the property, in and out.
- Digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Safe & Effective Mold Cleanup Backed by 5-Year Warranty
At MasterTech we are committed to you and your family’s safety and best interest. We emphasize safe and effective mold removal in Voorhees, NJ. Our team of industry certified experts have strategically developed a detailed, step-by-step mold remediation process that implements the safest and most up-to-date mold removal methods and technologies.
Voorhees, NJ Mold Remediation Priorities:
- Isolating and thoroughly addressing of all areas of concern,
- Safe, efficient, and effective REMOVAL and cleanup
- Post-Remediation mold preventatives
To ensure that Mastertech Environmental continues to provide the safest and most effective mold removal Voorhees NJ, our mold remediation team follows strict quality assurance steps to make sure the job was done right. Part of that is our post-remediation verification (PRV) testing that is included with each mold removal. Furthermore, Mastertech backs each mold removal with a 5-year mold remediation warranty. It is our guarantee that the mold was properly removed and will not regrow.
Professional Mold Remediation Process Voorhees NJ
Mastertech mold remediations are broken down into 12 detailed and strategic steps to ensure that your mold remediation in Voorhees is completed to the highest standard from start to finish. When it comes to fungal growth, mishandling or poor remediation can mean serious consequences like additional damage, additional fungal growth and additional repairs.
As proof of our commitment to doing the job right, we always complete post verification testing to confirm that the job just done accurately. We also back every mold remediation with a 5-year mold-free warranty. If you are in need of mold cleanup services, Mastertech’s remediation team near you can help.
Mold Treatment Is NOT Mold Removal
The only safe and effective approach to mold is REMOVAL. Be careful not to get lulled into some half-cocked mold “treatment” pitch. Unfortunately, it is commonplace for mold “professionals” to claim that they can “treat” the mold with one application of this chemical or with one coat of this kind of paint. The reality is that mold “treatment” does not mean removal. Mold roots are embedded deep within porous building materials. If the roots are not actively removed, even if the mold grows dormant and seemingly “dead” or “gone”, it will inevitably return and spread.
Why Trust MasterTech Environmental?
When it comes to you and your family’s health and safety, you cannot risk hiring someone to do the job wrong. A bad mold remediation might leave you with more problems further down the road. It is important that you take the time to thoroughly research your options. You want to be sure to hire the right company for you and your family.
MasterTech Environmental is a family owned and operated, local South Jersey mold company that specializes in mold inspection and removal services. We are one of New Jersey’s top rated Mold Damage Contractor for residential and commercial buildings in the Voorhees area.
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5-year, mold remediation warranty
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
If you suspect mold development in your New Jersey residential or commercial property, call us today to schedule a Camden County, NJ mold inspection.
Contact us today to speak with a specialist 1-800-310-3226. Or fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch with you shortly.