Mold Removal Woodlynne NJ
Mold Removal, Mold Remediation Woodlynne, NJ
Indoor mold contamination of a Woodlynne, NJ property poses a great threat to you and your family. Mold exists virtually everywhere, and it is a vital part of our well-balanced ecosystem. However, if indoor mold levels are elevated beyond “normal,” it begins to hinder the safety of anyone exposed for prolonged periods of time. “Normal” is defined by the outdoor spore count of the natural environment outside of the property.
Elevated indoor spore counts indicate an underlying indoor water problem that is promoting the excessive fungal activity. If the mold and the water problems are not resolved, you can be greatly compromising your safety, your family’s safety, and your property value.
Mold can cause various health issues. It’s important to be proactive. We can help. 609-948-8844 Call Mastertech Today
Certified Mold Woodlynne, NJ Mold Inspection
If you think you are detecting signs of mold growth in your Woodlynne, NJ residential or commercial property, your first step should be to consider having a certified mold inspector conduct a Woodlynne, NJ mold inspection. A professional mold inspection will determine if you have mold, how bad it is, how to properly and effectively get rid of it, and how to prevent the mold from returning.
MasterTech Mold Inspections Include:
- A complete visual assessment of the property, in and out.
- Digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated inside your home or business.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Each MasterTech inspector is appropriately certified and fully trained to properly conduct thorough mold inspections in Woodlynne, NJ. Our inspectors are trained to use the safest and most up-to-date equipment and techniques to get to the bottom of your mold problems.
Safe And Effective Woodlynne, NJ Mold Removal
At MasterTech we are committed to you and your family’s safety and best interest. We emphasize safe and effective mold removal in Woodlynne, NJ. Our team of industry certified experts have strategically developed a detailed, step-by-step mold remediation process that implements the safest and most up-to-date mold removal methods and technologies.
Priorities of a Proper Mold Remediation:
- Isolating and thoroughly addressing of all areas of concern,
- Safe, efficient, and effective REMOVAL and cleanup
- Post-Remediation mold preventatives
Our Mold Remediation Process is Woodlynne, NJ
Our mold remediation is broken down into 12 detailed and strategic steps to ensure that your Woodlynne, NJ mold remediation is completed to the highest standard from start to finish.
As proof of our commitment to doing the job right, we always complete post verification testing to confirm that the job just done accurately. We also back every mold remediation with a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise that the mold has been safely and effectively removed, and it will not return.
Mold Treatment VS. Mold Removal
The only safe and effective approach to handling a mold situation is REMOVAL. Be careful not to get lulled into some half-cocked mold “treatment” pitch. All too frequently, we hear about “professionals” who claim to be able “treat” the mold with one application of this chemical or with one coat of this kind of paint. The reality is that mold “treatment” does not mean removal. Mold roots are embedded deep within porous building materials. If the roots are not actively removed, even if the mold grows dormant and seemingly “dead” or “gone”, it will inevitably return and spread.
Why Trust MasterTech?
Unlike most other service industries, a mold remediation done wrong can affect your family’s health and cause expensive property damage. When it comes to you and your family’s health and safety, the job needs to be done right the first time. It is important that you take the time to thoroughly research your options. You want to be sure to hire the right company that priorities you and your family’s health, safety, and best interest.
MasterTech Environmental is a family owned and operated, local company that specializes in environmentally services. We are one of New Jersey’s top rated Mold Damage Contractor for residential and commercial buildings.
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks.
Do not let symptoms of a mold contamination in your New Jersey home stress you out. If you detect signs of mold growth, call us today for a Camden County, NJ mold inspection.