Mold Removal Moorestown NJ
Mold Inspection and Mold Removal in Moorestown, NJ
If you are concerned about potential mold development in your home or business, you should hire a certified mold professional to conduct a mold inspection in Moorestown, NJ. A MasterTech mold inspection will determine if a mold problem exists, how bad the problem is, and how to go about fixing the problem.
The MasterTech Mold Inspection Process:
- Thorough visual analysis of the indoor and outdoor environment
- Complete digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Every MasterTech inspector and technician is fully trained with the necessary skills, training, and tools to accurately report the findings in a compassionate and empathetic manner, while remaining honest and direct.
Safe and Effective Approach to Mold Removal in Moorestown, NJ
Mold is a toxic bio-contaminant that requires a unique decontamination protocol designed specifically to remove and prevent its re-growth. MasterTech uses the safest and most advanced mold removal tools, techniques, and technologies to provide Burlington County, NJ families with the safest and most effective mold remediation available.
MasterTech implements oxidative technology to safely and effectly complete each mold removal in Moorestown, NJ. It is the safest and most effective approach to mold removal available in the industry today. This method harnesses oxidizing agents, surfactants and surface cleaners that target bio-contaminants like mold in your home. The use of oxidative technology for mold remediation has revolutionized the mold industry. The process does not require the use of powerful pesticides and there are no dangerous residual chemicals or heavy metals remaining after remediation.
Professional Mold Remediation Moorestown, NJ
At the core of every NJ mold remediation, there are 3 key priorities. Every mold remediation in Moorestown, NJ should include: identifying the source, containing the problem, and cleaning and disposal. You see, mold remediation involves more than just removing the existing mold. A professional mold remediation company is responsible for uncovering ALL the problems related to and contributing to the mold contamination, in addition to the mold growth itself.
- Identifying the source— A successful mold remediation hinders on the ability to uncover and address the underlying water source that is causing and sustaining the mold growth. If the water source is not properly identified, stopped, and fixed, the mold problem will inevitably grow back, despite a proper cleanup. Our technicians fully trained to find the water source, assess the full extent of the water damage, and properly address the water source and the damage it left behind.
- Containing the problem— Mold spores can travel and settle on virtually any surface. We do not want to risk disturbing any existing mold development without barriers to contain the problem. Our team is fully trained to set up appropriate containment barriers around all areas of concern to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination to clean, unaffected areas..
- Cleaning and disposal— In cases of extensive mold development, the mold may have rendered some building materials non-salvageable. Non-salvageable building materials but be carefully removed and disposed according to strict protocols. MasterTech technicians are fully trained in the most advanced techniques for the safe, effective, and efficient removal and disposal of non-salvageable, mold-infested building materials.
Mold Removal Process Moorestown, NJ
At MasterTech, we take every possible measure to maintain the utmost quality control. Each mold technician is thoroughly trained in all mold remediation procedures and protocols.
MasterTech will always prioritize you and your family’s safety and best interest. That is why every mold remediation in New Jersey is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our guarantee that the mold has been properly removed, and it will not return.
Trusting the Right New Jersey Mold Professionals
A poorly done mold remediation can greatly impact your family’s health and leave you with expensive property damage. It is important to do your research before trusting just any mold remediation company with the safety and well being of your family and your home.
“This is a tough job, but it is an important job. We set high standards for every member of the MasterTech Team. We take time to hire and train the best technicians possible… technicians that care and take pride in exceeding client expectations.”– Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
If you and your family are in need of a trusted and certified mold remediation company to properly handle your mold problem, call MasterTech today to learn more about mold removal in Burlington County, NJ.
If you are in need of mold inspection and mold removal in North Hanover, NJ or mold inspection and mold removal in Shamong, NJ, the MasterTech Team can help.