Mold Removal Gloucester County NJ
Mold Remediation, Mold Testing & Mold Inspection Gloucester County New Jersey
Mold development in your Gloucester County NJ property can become a serious and costly problem if it is not properly addressed in a timely manner. The presence of mold indicates an underlying moisture problem that can prove to be detrimental to the overall safety and condition of the building. Mold and water damage can seriously compromise the structural integrity of the building.
In addition to structural concerns, mold development poses a serious health threat to you and your family. While each individual reacts to mold differently, prolonged mold exposure can potentially have long-term health implications ranging from mild to severe. If you detect indications of mold development (musty odor, visual signs of fungal activity) in your South Jersey property call a mold professional to conduct a thorough mold assessment.
Call to learn more about mold removal Gloucester County NJ. 1-609-948-8844
When faced with a potential mold problem, it can be difficult to figure out where to begin. Mastertech’s professional mold inspectors can help. If you suspect the possibility of an underlying mold and moisture problem, call a professional mold inspector near you. An experienced mold inspector in Gloucester County will be able to conduct thorough and comprehensive mold inspection with mold testing to figure out if a mold problem exists, where it is, what caused it, how bad it is, how to remove it and how to prevent its regrowth.
Professional Mold Inspection with Mold Testing Gloucester County NJ
For years, South Jersey home and business owners have trusted our certified and trained team of mold inspectors in Gloucester County to provide thorough, detailed and comprehensive mold inspections. Mastertech’s inspectors have the necessary training and experience to get to the bottom of your mold concerns. Whether you have specific areas of concern or it’s just a general concern throughout the structure, we can help.
Mastertech’s Mold Inspection & Mold Testing Process:
- Visual assessment of the interior & exterior of the building structure & specific areas of concern.
- Moisture mapping to track down the moisture source and figure out where the water begins.
- Measure moisture content of materials with moisture meters to find the problems areas.
- Thermal imaging of areas of concern for additional information about the conditions of the space.
- Indoor air quality testing for mold to see if spore counts inside are elevated beyond normal.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces, contents or belongings.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Ongoing mold growth and moisture buildup can compromise the structural integrity of your building materials, diminish your property value and leave you with significant property damage that will require an expensive repair. If you suspect mold, it is important to hire a professional to look into it right away. With an adequate moisture source, mold spores will germinate and spread to contaminate virtually any surface in a building structure. Mold often spreads without notice and can be difficult to detect in hidden or difficult to reach areas. Mastertech’s mold removal experts in Gloucester County NJ can help. Call 1-609-948-8844 to speak with a member of our South Jersey mold team today.
Licensed, Trained & Certified Mold Removal Company Gloucester County NJ
We understand the potential risks involved with mold and its underlying moisture problems; furthermore, we understand the potential implications involved with mishandling mold and doing a job wrong. We are fully licensed and insured to provide mold removal services in Gloucester County and throughout Southern New Jersey. Each mold remediation technician is specially trained in mold cleanup, and they follow strict cleaning procedures, safety protocols and quality control standards. For years we have been a trusted source for top quality mold remediation in the Gloucester County NJ area, and we work hard to keep that trust. We stand by our work and are committed to delivering the best services possible. As proof of that commitment, every Mastertech mold cleanup is backed by a 5-year, mold-free guarantee and certificate of mold remediation.
To ensure a safe and effective mold cleanup, we integrate the safest and most advanced remediation equipment, cleaning techniques and technologies. At the core of mold remediation, there are 3 key elements to a successful cleanup — source identification, containment, and cleaning & disposal.
- Source Identification– This is one of the most important elements of managing mold. By finding the source and figuring out what caused the mold in the first place, you will be able to prevent it from recurring in the future. If the moisture source is not removed, regrowth is often inevitable, despite a successful mold remediation. A thorough scope of work for mold remediation will include valuable insight on the potential moisture source, moisture control methods and preventative recommendations.
- Containment– Mold removal should ALWAYS be completed under the proper containment in order to prevent cross-contamination to clean, unaffected areas. If not contained, airborne mold spores will spread and contaminate any accessible surface, spread and leave you even more mold than you started with. Our mold cleanups are always done under critical containment containment chambers with HEPA-filtered, negative air pressure.
- Cleaning & Disposal– Mold needs to be actively removed from contaminated surfaces. This means HEPA-vacuuming to remove surface spores, scrubbing with an antimicrobial to remove remaining surface mold, and taking measures to actively remove all embedded mold roots from porous building materials. While mold can be effectively removed from most building materials, some building materials are often non-salvageable and cannot be effectively cleaned. Non-salvageable materials require proper demolition, removal and disposal.
Professional Mold Remediation Backed by 5-Year, Mold-Free Guarantee
The Mastertech crew is carefully trained in specialized mold cleanup procedures. We pay close attention to safety protocols and quality control. Our technicians use professional-grade equipment, specialized cleaning agents and proper personal protection. Every Mastertech mold remediation in Gloucester County is backed by a 5-year, mold-free warranty and certificate of mold remediation. For quality control, we always do post-remediation testing to confirm a successful cleanup.
Choosing the Right Company For Mold Removal Gloucester County NJ
Discovering major mold development in your Gloucester County property can leave you feeling overwhelmed. Take the time to do the research and hire a reputable mold removal company in New Jersey that you can trust to do the job right the first time. Because, when it comes to you and your family’s health and safety, you cannot afford to get it wrong.
MasterTech Environmental is a family owned and operated, local company that specializes in environmentally services. We are one of New Jersey’s top rated Mold Damage Contractor for residential and commercial buildings.
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
- Fully licensed & insured
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5-year, mold-free guarantee
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- 5-Star Client Rating
Call MasterTech Environmental if you are in need of mold testing, mold inspection or mold cleanup services in the following South Jersey counties:
- Camden County
- Burlington County
- Atlantic County
- Cumberland County
- Cape May County
- Mercer County
- Salem County
Mastertech covers the below areas in Gloucester County, NJ in mold removal and mold inspections:
Blackwood NJ, Clayton, Deptford, East Greenwich, Elk, Franklin, Glassboro, Greenwich, Harrison, Logan, Mantua, Monroe, National Park, Newfield, Paulsboro, Pitman, Sewell, South Harrison, Swedesboro, Washington Township, Wenonah, West Deptford, Westville, Woodbury Heights, Woodbury, Woolwich