Mold Inspection, Testing & Removal Services Washington Township
Mold development in your Washington Township, NJ property is not only unpleasant, but can be very dangerous. When it comes to mold, MasterTech’s certified team of experts understands and appreciates the risk that you and your family are up against. That is why we have taken every measure to carefully train each of our inspectors and technicians to handle all cases swiftly and efficiently while remaining mindful of you and you family’s safety and best interest. At MasterTech, our team of mold inspectors and technicians are dedicated to providing the safest and most effective mold removal services possible.
Trained & Certified Mold Inspectors Near You
If you are suspicious of a potential mold infestation in your residential or commercial property, your first step is to consider having a certified mold inspector near you conduct a mold inspection.
Mold Inspection Expectations:
- Prove or disprove an elevated mold presence
- Track the full measure of the mold colonization
- Identify the water source and the full extent of the water damage
- Prescribe the most appropriate scope of work for your specific needs
Our mold inspectors undergo extensive training to ensure they are fully qualified to properly handle and report on your mold issues. MasterTech mold inspectors use the safest equipment and techniques to conduct a proper mold investigation into your mold and moisture related concerns.
MasterTech Mold Inspection Process with Testing:
- A complete visual assessment of the property, in and out.
- Digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Safe & Effective Mold Remediation in Washington Township New Jersey
At MasterTech we are committed to you and your family’s safety and best interest. We emphasize safe and effective mold abatement removal in Washington Township. Our team of industry certified mold removal experts have strategically developed a detailed, step-by-step mold remediation process that implements the safest and most up-to-date mold removal methods and technologies.
There are 3 core priorities of mold remediation: identifying the cause, containing the problem, and a proper cleanup & disposal.
- Causation: MasterTech will locate the water source that is stimulating mold growth. The water source and all damp building materials must be appropriately addressed to guarantee an effective cleanup. As part of the mold remedaition, MasterTech will make recommendations for necessary precautions you and your family should take to prevent recurrence.
- Containment: The nature of mold allows it to travel and spread to virtually any surface. To avoid cross-contamination to clean, unaffected areas, MasterTech will place containment barriers around all areas of concern to isolate the mold to the affected areas.
- Cleaning & Disposal: MasterTech will make every effort to try to salvage as much of your building materials as possible. While most mold can be cleaned from most surfaces without the use of toxic agents, there will be times where the materials cannot be safely cleaned. In those cases, the non-salvageable building materials will be safely removed and properly disposed according the protocol.
For quality control purposes, MasterTech will conduct a post-remediation inspection and testing after every mold remediation in Washington Township. It is a precautionary step taken to confirm that we did the job right and did not overlook any details. As an extension of our commitment to safety and quality, every MasterTech mold remediation will backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise that the mold has been properly removed, and it will not come back.
Mold Treatment Is NOT Mold Removal
The only safe and effective approach to mold is REMOVAL. Be careful not to get lulled into some half-cocked mold “treatment” pitch. Unfortunately, it is commonplace for mold “professionals” to claim that they can “treat” the mold with one application of this chemical or with one coat of this kind of paint. The reality is that mold “treatment” does not mean removal. Mold roots are embedded deep within porous building materials. If the roots are not actively removed, even if the mold grows dormant and seemingly “dead” or “gone”, it will inevitably return and spread.
Choosing The Right Company for Mold Removal Washington Twp NJ
When it comes to you and your family’s health and safety, a poorly executed mold remediation can mean serious consequences. A bad mold remediation might leave with even more, costly problems further down the road. It is important that you take the time to thoroughly research your options. You want to be sure to hire the right company for you and your family.
MasterTech Environmental is a family owned and operated, local company that specializes in environmental services. We are one of New Jersey’s top rated Mold Damage Contractor for residential and commercial buildings.
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- Mold remediation warranty, valid for up to 5 years
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
For years, our dedicated team of mold professionals have been a trusted source for mold inspection and mold cleanup services in Voorhees and throughout Camden County. We are provide the highest quality of services possibles to South Jersey communities near you. Whether it is a commercial mold inspection or a residential mold cleanup, our inspectors and technicians can help. For mold abatement in Sewell, NJ or mold testing in Glassboro, NJ call 1-800-310-3226 to speak with a member of our team.
Contact us today to speak with a specialist 1-800-310-3226. Or fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch with you shortly.