Mold Removal Washington Township NJ
Mold Removal, Mold Inspections Washington Township, NJ
Mold development in your Washington Township, NJ property is not only unpleasant, but can be very dangerous. When it comes to mold, MasterTech’s certified team of experts understands and appreciates the risk that you and your family are up against. That is why we have taken every measure to carefully train each of our inspectors and technicians to handle all cases swiftly and efficiently while remaining mindful of you and you family’s safety and best interest. At MasterTech, we are devoted to providing a high quality, honest, and affordable mold removal service.
Some species of mold can produce mycotoxins that are toxic to humans. Let us help. 609-948-8844 Call Mastertech Today
Certified Mold Inspection In Washington Township, NJ
If you are suspicious of a potential mold infestation in your residential or commercial property, your first step is to consider having a certified mold inspector conduct a mold inspection.
Mold Inspection Expectations:
- Prove or disprove an elevated mold presence
- Track the full measure of the mold colonization
- Identify the water source and the full extent of the water damage
- Prescribe the most appropriate scope of work for your specific needs
Our mold inspectors undergo extensive training to ensure they are fully qualified to properly handle and report on your mold issues. MasterTech mold inspectors are trained to use the safest equipment and techniques to conduct a proper mold inspection in Washington Township, NJ.
MasterTech Mold Inspection Process:
- A complete visual assessment of the property, in and out.
- Digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Safe And Effective Mold Remediation in Washington Township, NJ
At MasterTech we are committed to you and your family’s safety and best interest. We emphasize safe and effective mold removal in Washington Township, NJ. Our team of industry certified experts have strategically developed a detailed, step-by-step mold remediation process that implements the safest and most up-to-date mold removal methods and technologies.
There are 3 core priorities of mold remediation: identifying the cause, containing the problem, and a proper cleanup & disposal.
- Causation: MasterTech will locate the water source that is stimulating mold growth. The water source and all damp building materials must be appropriately addressed to guarantee an effective cleanup. As part of the mold remedaition, MasterTech will make recommendations for necessary precautions you and your family should take to prevent recurrence.
- Containment: The nature of mold allows it to travel and spread to virtually any surface. To avoid cross-contamination to clean, unaffected areas, MasterTech will place containment barriers around all areas of concern to isolate the mold to the affected areas.
- Cleaning & Disposal: MasterTech will make every effort to try to salvage as much of your building materials as possible. While most mold can be cleaned from most surfaces without the use of toxic agents, there will be times where the materials cannot be safely cleaned. In those cases, the non-salvageable building materials will be safely removed and properly disposed according the protocol.
Mold Removal Process Washington Township, NJ
For quality control purposes, MasterTech will conduct a post-remediation inspection and testing after every mold remediation in Washington Township, NJ. It is a precautionary step taken to confirm that we did the job right and did not overlook any details. As an extension of our commitment to your safety and your family’s safety, every MasterTech mold remediation will backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise that the mold has been properly removed, and it will not come back.
Mold Treatment Is NOT Mold Removal
The only safe and effective approach to mold is REMOVAL. Be careful not to get lulled into some half-cocked mold “treatment” pitch. Unfortunately, it is commonplace for mold “professionals” to claim that they can “treat” the mold with one application of this chemical or with one coat of this kind of paint. The reality is that mold “treatment” does not mean removal. Mold roots are embedded deep within porous building materials. If the roots are not actively removed, even if the mold grows dormant and seemingly “dead” or “gone”, it will inevitably return and spread.
Choosing The Right Company
When it comes to you and your family’s health and safety, you cannot afford to hire someone to do the job wrong. A bad mold remediation might leave with even more, costly problems further down the road. It is important that you take the time to thoroughly research your options. You want to be sure to hire the right company for you and your family.
MasterTech Environmental is a family owned and operated, local company that specializes in environmentally services. We are one of New Jersey’s top rated Mold Damage Contractor for residential and commercial buildings.
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks.
If you suspect mold development in your New Jersey residential or commercial property, call us today to to discuss our mold removal services in Gloucester County, NJ.
Call 609-948-8844 Or Contact Us To Speak With A Washington Township, NJ Mold Removal And Mold Inspection Specialist
Mastertech Environmental’s Certified Mold Remediation Services In Washington, New Jersey
Mastertech Environmental’s crew of experienced technicians, inspectors, and managers work hard to provide each client with the safest and most efficient professional Mold Remediation services possible throughout the Washington, NJ area. An inefficient Mold Restoration job can lead to serious consequences. Mold and moisture issues that are not properly addressed can result in severe property damage and potential health implications for clients and their families. Mastertech’s team of certified Mold Remediation experts and technicians understand the importance of a job well done. Our clients, their property and their health are of utmost importance to us. Our crew is trained to follow a specific set of cleaning procedures and quality control protocols to provide the best quality services possible.
If you suspect your property may be experiencing mold or moisture issues, our crew here at Mastertech Environmental can help. Call (609) 948-8844 today to learn more about our professional Mold Remediation services in your Washington area.
The Importance of Hiring A Mold Restoration Professional
If you’ve uncovered a potential mold or moisture issues in your property, consider contacting a professional mold company in your Washington, New Jersey, 08012 area for help. Professional Mold Mitigation is extremely important because mold is a biohazard that requires proper removal in accordance to specific cleanup standards and safety protocols. Mastertech Environmental’s team of experts has the necessary training and experience to properly handle any mold or moisture issues that you may be experiencing. Our trained and certified technicians are armed with professional-grade remediation equipment, cleaning products, and personal protection equipment to safely and efficiently restore a mold-free environment to your property.
Our Mold Remediation technicians at Mastertech Environmental are specially trained to provide the safest, most effective remediation services possible. Call (609) 948-8844 today and one of our mold experts can provide you with valuable insight on how to keep your space mold-free after remediation, and prevent mold from returning in the future.
Mastertech Environmental’s Expert Removal Process
If you are faced with a widespread mold problem in your Washington property, you will want to hire a professional mold removal company to perform a thorough Mold Remediation to restore clean and safe conditions. However, before you hire just any mold company, it is important to take a close look at their cleanup process to ensure that the job will be done right. Because, when it comes to mold, a bad remediation can mean serious and expensive consequences– including, but not limited to: cross-contamination to previously clean areas, additional property damage, potential health implications, and so much more.
At Mastertech Environmental, our mold experts have carefully developed a 12-step Mold Remediation process that delivers the safest, most effective and most efficient results possible for our clients in the Gloucester County area.
- Assessment: A thorough assessment is key to developing a proper Mold Remediation plan.
- Containment: Barriers isolate areas of concern to avoid cross-contamination to clean areas.
- Cover & Protect: Your floors & belongings will be covered & protected during the project.
- Air Filtration: HEPA-filtered air filtration devices maintain your indoor air quality.
- HEPA Vacuum: HEPA-vacuums are used to remove surface spores from building materials.
- Demolition & Removal: Contaminated building materials will be removed & disposed.
- Antimicrobial Application: An antimicrobial agent will be applied to destroy surface mold.
- Mold Roots: A concentrated hydrogen peroxide agent will be used to remove mold roots.
- Scrub & Wipe Clean: All surfaces are scrubbed and wiped clean.
- Re-HEPA Vacuum: 2nd round of HEPA-vacuuming is completed to remove remaining mold.
- Mold-Proof Coating: Mold-resistant coating is applied to prevent recurrence.
- Confirm Cleanup: Post inspection will be completed to confirm a successful cleanup.
To learn more about our Mold Restoration process, call (609) 948-8844 today. Be sure to ask about our 5-year, mold-free warranty and certificate of remediation.
Top Rated Mold Remediation Services, Backed By a 5-Year, Mold-Free Warranty & Remediation Certificate
When it comes to your property and health, we cannot afford to get it wrong. The Mastertech Environmental team of trained mold technicians, certified mold inspectors and experiences project managers take pride in doing good work for our Mold Remediation clients in Washington, NJ. Our team works hard to deliver the best mold services possible. As a demonstration of our committing to our work, Mastertech backs every Mastertech Environmental with a 5-year, mold-free warranty. It is the Mastertech promise that the mold has been effectively removed, and it will not return. As part of our quality assurance, we will conduct a thorough post-remediation inspection with post-remediation verification (PRV), clearance mold testing at the end of every job to ensure that our crew did a thorough and complete cleanup.
Call Now to Speak with a Mold Specialist! (609) 948-8844
Our mold technicians and inspectors at Mastertech Environmental are thoroughly trained to perform safe, efficient, and professional Mold Remediation services to properties throughout the Washington, New Jersey, 08012 area. Mastertech Environmental’s crews are equipped and trained to use the most advanced, professional-grade remediation equipment and products. Our specialists are properly licensed, bonded, and insured throughout the Gloucester County area. Each technician is required to follow strict safety and quality control protocols to ensure that each job is performed safely, properly, and with the utmost professionalism.
Call (609) 948-8844 today to learn more about our Mold Remediation services in your Gloucester County area.
A Trusted, Certified & Accredited Mold Remediation Company In Washington, NJ
Trusted By HGTV & DIY Networks
After searching through hundreds of mold companies on the east coast, the producers at HGTV & DIY Network chose to put their trust in Mastertech Environmental. Our team has been featured on and consulted for productions on HGTV & DIY Networks.
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified
The IICRC sets certification standards for the mold industry and is considered to be the leading source of expert knowledge in the industry. Mastertech Environmental is IICRC certified, and we stand by the IICRC’s values and ethics.
Better Business Bureau (BBB )Accredited & A+ Rating
Mastertech Environmental is proud to be BBB accredited. We’ve maintained an A+ rating by offering the safest & most effective professional Mold Remediation services in your area.
South Jersey Magazine’s “Best of the Best”
Due to the high level of professionalism and service that Mastertech Environmental has provided to clients in Washington, New Jersey, 08012 and throughout the area, we have been voted among the Best of the Best businesses in all of southern NJ.
Angie’s List Super Service Award
As an Angie’s List Super Service Award winner in Washington, New Jersey, 08012, Mastertech Environmental has been determined to be among the top-rated Mold Remediation service providers in your area. Thank you to all of our satisfied customers for helping us achieve this distinction!
A Little More About Mastertech Environmental’s Crew of Mold Experts In Washington, NJ
Over the years, Mastertech Environmental has worked hard to provide the safest and most effective Mold Remediation services possible to our clients in Washington and throughout the Gloucester County area. Our dedicated team of trained technicians, inspectors and managers takes pride in consistently delivering the highest quality Mold Remediation services possible. It is important to us to that we are able to to restore a clean and safe environmental for you and your family.
When it comes to mold in your Washington, New Jersey home or business, you can rest assured that the Mastertech Environmental team will get the job done right, the first time. Call (609) 948-8844 today to speak to a member of our team in Gloucester County and learn more about our Mold Removal services.