Location: South Jersey
Mastertech Environmental provides mold remediation, mold inspections, water damage, bio hazard and environmental cleanup for residential and commercial properties throughout Southern New Jersey. For more information, visit www.mastertechmold.com.
Job Title: Remediation Service Technician — Mold Remediation, Bio Hazard Cleanup, Hoarding Cleanup and Water Damage Cleanup
Who We Are Looking For: Due to rapid growth, we are seeking a motivated, results-oriented individual as a Remediation Technician for both our residential and commercial divisions covering the South Jersey area.
CORE FUNCTIONS: As a Remediation Technician, you will provide mold removal, water damage cleanup, bio (crime & death scene) and hoarding cleanup services to our clients. We are seeking hardworking individuals who can grow with us.
Technician General Summary:
- Drive personal vehicle to job site locations as far south as Cape May County and as far north as Mercer County.
- Load and unload remediation and / or drying equipment and supplies from work vehicles to the work site.
- Create critical containment chambers / areas.
- Perform all work to meet or exceed applicable federal, state and local regulations and company and customer quality standards.
- Train in cleanup procedures and safety protocols of each environmental service that we provide.
- Follow all Environmental Protection Agency and other applicable federal, state and municipal regulations for disposal of wastewater and chemicals.
- Review necessary paperwork with customer and obtain required signatures on pertinent documentation.
- Keep a clean and neat jobsite at all times leaving a first class impression of our work.
- Maintain all company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times.
- Comply with all verbal and written safety practices including the use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Read and comprehend all applicable MSDSs for chemicals that require special handling and use of PPE.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of normal job duties.
Reports directly to Project Manager and Owner
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation to and from jobs
- MUST be willing and able to work in tight spaces like attics and crawl spaces.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in mold remediation, water damage or air duct cleaning a preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Self-starter with good work ethic and ability
- Capable of completing all paperwork in a timely manner
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Must exhibit a neat, professional appearance at all times
- Must participate in an “On Call” rotation for after-hours service calls, which involves some
- Weekends and night responsibilities
- Communicate with project manager, office staff, owner and clients
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly salary based upon experience
- Excellent training program
- Growth opportunities
- Uniform shirts and hoodies
- Personal protective gear (respirator mask, protective suits, etc.)
Join a company who values each customer and employee, and is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork.
If interested, please email your resume and message to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the office at 609-948-8844.