Mold Inspection, Mold Testing & Mold Removal Camden County New Jersey
Unaddressed mold and moisture problems can lead to serious property damage, diminished property value and potential health implications. At Mastertech Environmental, we understand the risks involved with mold. Our dedicated team of mold experts have worked hard over the years to provide the highest quality mold inspection, mold testing and mold removal services in Camden County and throughout Southern New Jersey. Our trained and certified mold inspectors provide thorough and comprehensive mold inspections with mold testing to determine if you have a mold problem and what caused it. In the event we uncover a mold problem, our trained and experienced mold removal technicians specialize in providing safe and effective mold remediation services to return clean, safe and mold-free conditions. We are properly licensed and fully insured in South Jersey. You can trust the job was done right because every Mastertech mold remediation is backed by a 5-year, mold-free guarantee and certificate of mold remediation.
When faced with a potential mold problem, it can be difficult to figure out where to begin. A trained professional (like the inspectors at Mastertech Environmental) can help. If you think you might have mold in your residential or commercial NJ property, call a professional mold inspector near you. A professionally trained and certified mold inspector in Camden County NJ will be able to conduct thorough and comprehensive mold inspection with mold testing to figure out if a mold problem exists, where it is, what caused it, how bad it is, how to remove it and how to prevent its regrowth.
Mold Testing & Mold Inspection Company South Jersey
Mastertech Environmental’s South Jersey team of specially trained and certified mold inspectors provide thorough, detailed and comprehensive mold inspections with mold testing. Whether you have specific areas of concern or it’s just a general concern throughout the structure, our inspectors have the necessary tools, training and experience to get to the bottom of your mold concerns. When it comes to mold, it is important to take the time to fully learn about the conditions of the space and understand the full extent of the issue. This way, we can prescribe an appropriate and thorough solution.
Mastertech’s Mold Inspection & Mold Testing Process:
- Thorough indoor and outdoor visual analysis of the building structure and specific areas of concern.
- Moisture mapping to determine the moisture source and identify where the water starts and stops.
- Use moisture meters to measure moisture levels in building materials and isolate the areas of concern.
- Thermal imaging of potential problem areas for additional information regarding the conditions of the environment.
- Indoor air quality testing for mold to determine if indoor spore levels are elevated beyond normal.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces, contents or belongings.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Ongoing mold growth and moisture buildup can compromise the structural integrity of your building materials, diminish your property value and leave you with significant property damage that will require an expensive repair. If you suspect mold, it is important to hire a professional to look into it right away. With an adequate moisture source, mold spores will germinate and spread to contaminate virtually any surface in a building structure. Mold often spreads without notice and can be difficult to detect in hidden or difficult to reach areas. Mastertech’s mold removal experts in Camden County NJ can help. Call 1-609-948-8844 to speak with a member of our South Jersey mold team today.
Licensed, Trained & Certified Mold Removal Company Camden County NJ
We understand the potential risks involved with mold and its underlying moisture problems; furthermore, we understand the potential implications involved with mishandling mold and doing a job wrong. We are fully licensed and insured to provide mold removal services in Camden County and throughout Southern New Jersey. Each mold remediation technician is specially trained in mold cleanup, and they follow strict cleaning procedures, safety protocols and quality control standards. For years we have been a trusted source for top quality mold remediation in the Camden County NJ area, and we work hard to keep that trust. We stand by our work and are committed to delivering the best services possible. As proof of that commitment, every Mastertech mold cleanup is backed by a 5-year, mold-free guarantee and certificate of mold remediation.
To ensure a safe and effective mold cleanup, we integrate the safest and most advanced remediation equipment, cleaning techniques and technologies. At the core of mold remediation, there are 3 key elements to a successful cleanup — determining causation, containing the contamination, and cleaning & disposal.
- Determining Causation– Source identification is one of the most important components of dealing with mold. By understanding what caused the mold in the first place, you will be able to prevent it from recurring in the future. If the moisture source is not removed, regrowth is often inevitable, despite a successful mold remediation. A thorough scope of work for mold remediation will include valuable insight on the potential moisture source, moisture control methods and preventative recommendations.
- Containing the Contamination– Mold cleanup should ALWAYS be completed under the proper containment in order to prevent cross-contamination to clean, unaffected areas. When disturbed, mold spores will become airborne and can contaminate any accessible surface, spread and leave you even more mold than you started with. At Mastertech Environmental, mold removal is always completed under critical containment containment chambers with HEPA-filtered, negative air pressure.
- Cleaning & Disposal– Mold needs to be actively removed from surfaces. Just spraying or fogging with chemicals does not work. At best, a chemical “treatment” (without actual removal) is just a very temporary fix. Active mold removal means HEPA-vacuuming to remove surface spores, scrubbing with an antimicrobial to remove remaining surface mold, and taking measures to actively remove all embedded mold roots from porous building materials. While mold can be effectively removed from most building materials, some building materials are often non-salvageable and cannot be effectively cleaned. Non-salvageable materials require proper demolition, removal and disposal.
Professional Mold Remediation Backed by Mold-Free Guarantee
Each member of our crew is carefully trained to following strict safety protocols and cleaning procedures. We use professional-grade equipment, specialized cleaning agents and proper personal protection. Every Mastertech mold remediation in Camden County is backed by a 5-year, mold-free warranty and certificate of mold remediation. For quality control, we always do post-remediation testing to confirm a successful cleanup.
We always double-check our work to make sure that we did the job right. Following each mold cleanup, we conduct a post-remediation inspection with post-remediation verification (PRV) testing to confirm a successful remediation. At Mastertech, we stand by our work and clients with a 5-year, mold-free guarantee. If mold growth returns as a result of a failure in either our process or products used, we will return to fully remediate the re-growth at no cost to our client.
South Jersey’s Top-Rated Mold Removal Company
Mastertech Environmental is one of South Jersey’s top-rated mold removal contractor for residential and commercial buildings. We currently service all of South Jersey, including: Camden County, Gloucester County and Burlington County. We are a family-owned and operated, local company that specializes in environmentally safe disaster recovery. We are fully licensed and insured in New Jersey for mold testing, mold inspection and mold remediation. All our remediation technicians are certified through the IICRC and ABRA to ensure that they do the job correctly. Our technicians are additionally licensed and certified to clean up bio hazard/hoarding conditions. MasterTech Environmental is an A+ rated BBB Accredited Company with a 5-star rating from our clients on Google and across social media. We have been featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks.
Call MasterTech Environmental if you are in need of mold testing, mold inspection or mold cleanup services in the following South Jersey counties:
- Gloucester County
- Burlington County
- Atlantic County
- Cumberland County
- Cape May County
- Mercer County
- Salem County
Mastertech covers the below areas in Camden County, NJ in mold removal and mold inspections:
Atco, Audubon, Audubon Park, Barrington, Bellmawr, Berlin, Brooklawn, Camden, Cherry Hill, Chesilhurst, Clementon, Collingswood, Gibbsboro, Gloucester City, Gloucester Township, Haddon Heights, Haddon Township, Haddonfield, Hi-Nella, Laurel Springs, Lawnside, Lindenwold, Magnolia, Merchantville, Mount Ephraim, Oaklyn Borough, Pennsauken, Pine Hill, Pine Valley, Runnemede, Sicklerville, Somerdale, Stratford, Tavistock, Voorhees, Waterford, Winslow, Woodlynne
Contact us today to speak with a specialist 1-609-948-8844. Or fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch with you shortly.