Mold Removal, Mold Inspections National Park, NJ
Musty odors or suspicious spore growth in your National Park, NJ home or business can be signs indicating bigger, underlying issues like major water damage and mold. An indoor mold contamination can put you, your family, and your property under serious distress. Mold exposure can lead to various health implications. The water conditions promoting the mold development means serious property damage and structural deterioration to the building. If a mold problem is not properly addressed, the problem will only worsen and create more problems further down the line.
If you suspect a potential mold problem in your home or business, you should contact a certified mold professional in NJ. A trained and certified mold inspector will be able to properly and accurately assess your situation, determine the full extend of the problem, and prescribe an appropriate solution to your specific needs.
Certified Mold Inspection In National Park, NJ
Each MasterTech mold inspector is equipped with moisture meters, thermal imaging readers, and the proper training and knowledge to thoroughly complete a mold inspection of your National Park, NJ Home. Through a visual assessment to identify the immediate concern, moisture mapping and thermal imaging to diagnose the causation, and collecting of samples for scientific analysis, a trained inspector will be able to evaluate the full extent of the mold contamination and draft a mold removal solution tailored to your specific mold needs.
MasterTech Mold Inspections:
- Thorough visual evaluation of the indoor and outdoor environment
- Digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Professional Mold Removal In National Park, NJ
Each mold case is different, so it is important that the scope of work for your National Park, NJ mold removal is specifically developed to address your needs. Your mold remediation solution should include:
- Identification and treatment of all contaminated areas
- A safe and effective cleanup
- recommendations for preventative measures that ensure moisture control to avoid mold recurrence.
Mold Remediation Process National Park, NJ
At MasterTech, we have developed a step-by-step mold removal process that is safe, effective, and efficient for your National Park, NJ home. Our remediation process integrates the safest and most up-to-date methods and tools so we can be confident that the job is done right the first time.
- Containment: Barriers are placed to isolate contaminated areas and prevent cross-contamination.
- Cover & Protect: Floors and belongings will be covered and protected throughout the remediation.
- Air Filtration: HEPA-filtered air filtration devices maintain safe indoor air quality during remediation.
- HEPA Vacuum: We use HEPA-vacuums to remove all surface mold from affected building materials.
- Demolition & Removal: We will carefully remove and dispose all non-salvageable materials.
- Antimicrobial Application: An antimicrobial agent will be applied to destroy surface mold growth
- Embedded Mold Removal: A concentrated hydrogen peroxide agent will be used to remove mold roots.
- Scrub & Wipe Clean: All surfaces are scrubbed and wiped clean.
- Re-HEPA Vacuum: Another round of HEPA-vacuuming is completed to remove any remaining mold.
- Mold-Proof Coating: A mold-resistant coating is applied to cleaned surfaces to help prevent recurrence.
- Confirm Cleanup: A post remediation inspection will be completed to confirm a successful cleanup.
As a demonstration of our commitment to getting the job done right the first time, each MasterTech mold remediation in National Park, NJ is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise to you that the mold is gone, and it will not come back.
Why Mold “Treatment” is NOT Enough
REMOVAL is the only safe and effective approach to mold. Be careful not to mistake mold “treatment” for mold removal. Mold removal is the active removal of mold roots that are deeply embedded within porous building materials. Mold “treatment” is merely a temporary bandage for the foreseeable symptoms of a bigger problem. If your mold problem is not actively removed properly, even if the mold grows dormant and seemingly “dead” or “gone”, the mold will inevitably grow back. Unfortunately, it is commonplace for mold “professionals” to claim that they can “treat” the mold with one application of this chemical or with one coat of this kind of paint. So take some time to do your research and do not be shy about asking a lot of questions. Taking the time to find a trustworthy and reputable company will help to avoid falling for some embellished mold “treatment” pitch that seems too good to be true.
Trusting the Right Company
“We’re a family owned company with a great group of highly trained, dedicated employees who genuinely care about the work they do and the people they help.”— Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks.
Concerned about unexplained musty odors or suspicious spore growth in your New Jersey home or business? Call MasterTech today to schedule a Gloucester County, NJ mold inspection with on of our certified mold inspectors.
For a mold inspection or mold removal in South Harrison, NJ or for a mold inspection or mold removal in Glassboro, NJ, call 1-800-310-3226.