Mold Inspections, Mold Removal Newfield, NJ
Unexplained musty odors or suspicious spore growth in your residential or commercial Newfield, NJ property can be symptoms of underlying water damage and mold. Indoor fungal activity can put you, your family, and your property under serious distress. Mold exposure can lead to various health implications depending on the individual and particular species of mold. Also, the water conditions promoting the mold development means serious, and potentially worsening, property damage and structural deterioration to the building. If a mold problem is not properly addressed, the problem will only worsen and create more problems further down the line.
If you suspect a potential mold problem in your Newfield, NJ home or business, you should contact a professional mold company in New Jersey. A trained and certified mold inspector will be able to properly and accurately assess your situation, determine the full extend of the problem, and prescribe an appropriate solution to your specific needs.
Certified Mold Inspection In Newfield, NJ
Each MasterTech mold inspector is equipped with moisture meters, thermal imaging readers, and the proper training and knowledge to thoroughly complete a mold inspection of your Newfield, NJ Home. A MasterTech inspector conduct a visual evaluation to identify the immediate concern, moisture mapping and thermal imaging to diagnose the causation, and sample collection for scientific analysis. The information gathered will be compiled into a detailed report with a tailor-made scope of work for your particular mold situation.
MasterTech Mold Inspections:
- Thorough visual evaluation of the indoor and outdoor environment
- Digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated inside your home or business.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Presenting and Executing an Appropriate Solution
Each mold contamination is unique to that particular situation and the conditions within the property, so it is important that the scope of work for each Newfield, NJ mold removal is tailor-made to solve your specific problems. Your mold remediation solution should include:
- Identification and treatment of all contaminated areas
- A safe and effective cleanup
- recommendations for preventative measures that ensure moisture control to avoid mold development in the future.
Safe and Effective Newfield, NJ Mold Removal
At MasterTech, we have developed a step-by-step mold removal process that is safe, effective, and efficient for your Newfield, NJ home. Each MasterTech mold remediation in Newfield, NJ integrates the safest and most up-to-date methods and tools so we can be confident that the job is done right the first time.
- Containment: Barriers are carefully placed around all contaminated areas to reduce the risk of cross-contamination to unaffected areas.
- Cover & Protect: Your floors and belongings will be covered and protected throughout the remediation process.
- Air Filtration: HEPA-filtered air filtration devices keep the air quality in your property safe and clean during your remediation.
- HEPA Vacuum: We use HEPA-vacuums to remove all surface mold spores from all affected building materials.
- Demolition & Removal: All contaminated building materials deemed non-salvageable will be surgically removed and properly disposed of.
- Antimicrobial Application: An antimicrobial agent will be applied to destroy surface mold growth
- Embedded Mold Removal: A concentrated hydrogen peroxide agent will be applied to remove all embedded mold roots.
- Scrub & Wipe Clean: All surfaces are scrubbed and wiped clean.
- Re-HEPA Vacuum: Another round of HEPA-vacuuming is completed to ensure that any remaining mold spores are removed.
- Mold-Proof Coating: A clear, mold-resistant coating is applied to cleaned surfaces to help prevent future mold growth.
- Confirm Cleanup: A post remediation inspection will be completed to ensure that the cleanup was successful.
Each MasterTech Mold Remediation is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise to you and your family that the mold is gone, and it will not come back.
Mold “Treatment” is Not Enough
REMOVAL is the only safe and effective approach to mold. Be careful not to mistake mold “treatment” for mold removal. Mold removal is the active removal of mold roots that are deeply embedded within porous building materials. Mold “treatment” is merely a temporary bandage for the foreseeable symptoms of a bigger problem. If your mold problem is not actively removed properly, even if the mold grows dormant and seemingly “dead” or “gone”, the mold will inevitably grow back. Unfortunately, it is commonplace for mold “professionals” to claim that they can “treat” the mold with one application of this chemical or with one coat of this kind of paint. So take some time to do your research and do not be shy about asking a lot of questions. Taking the time to find a trustworthy and reputable company will help to avoid falling for some embellished mold “treatment” pitch that seems too good to be true.
Trusting the Right Company
“We’re a family owned company with a great group of highly trained, dedicated employees who genuinely care about the work they do and the people they help.”— Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks.
Concerned about unexplained musty odors or suspicious spore growth in your New Jersey home or business? Call MasterTech today to schedule a Gloucester County, NJ mold inspection with on of our certified mold inspectors.
For a mold inspection or mold removal in Mantua, NJ or for a mold inspection or mold removal in East Greenwich, NJ, call 1-800-310-3226.