Mold Removal, Mold Inspections Pitman, NJ
When it comes to mold, MasterTech’s certified team of industry experts understands and appreciates the risk that you and your family are up against. That is why we have taken every measure to carefully train each of our inspectors and technicians to handle all cases swiftly and efficiently while remaining mindful of you and you family’s safety and best interest. At MasterTech, we are devoted to providing home and business owners with a high quality, honest, and affordable mold removal services in New Jersey.
Certified Mold Inspection Pitman, NJ
Do you think you are detecting signs of mold development in your New Jersey home or business? You should consider calling a professional mold company to to conduct a mold inspection in Pitman, NJ. A certified MasterTech mold inspector will complete a visual evaluation to identify any conditions that can promote mold growth. With the use of moisture meters and thermal imaging readers, your inspector will be able to isolate all damp building materials and track the course of the water migration to understand potential mold growth patterns. If necessary, samples can be collected for scientific analysis.
Goals Of A Mold Inspection
- Prove or disprove mold existence in your property
- Define all areas of concern and understand the full extent of the mold problem
- Diagnose the water source and determine the start and end of the water damage.
- Prescribe the most appropriate scope of work for your specific mold needs
Each MasterTech mold technician is carefully trained and equipped with the necessary skills, knowledge, and tools to properly conduct mold inspections and mold removals.
Professional Mold Remediation in Pitman, NJ
Every mold situation is different, depending on a multitude of factors. That is why it is so important that the scope of work for your Pitman, NJ mold removal is specifically developed to address your unique needs. Your mold remediation solution should include:
- Identification and treatment of all contaminated areas
- A safe and effective cleanup
- recommendations for preventative measures that ensure moisture control to avoid mold development in the future.
Safe and Effective Pitman, NJ Mold Removal
Each step of the mold removal and remediation process is crucial to ensuring success of your Gloucester County, NJ mold remediation. At MasterTech, we have strategically developed a step-by-step mold remediation process that safely addresses all the key priorities of mold remediation.
Causation: A proper mold remediation, in part, means diagnosing and properly addressing the water source promoting the fungal activity.
- Prior to any remediation, your MasterTech inspector with complete an investigation of all affected areas and all the surrounding areas. To avoid cross contamination to unaffected areas, we use moisture meters and thermal imaging cameras to analyze the pattern of water damage and determine where it begins and ends.
In cases where the property has experienced significant water intrusion, MasterTech may need to complete a full Pitman, NJ water damage restoration and structural drying before even considering the mold remediation.
Containment: It is important to isolate all contaminated areas from the unaffected areas. If contaminated areas are not properly isolated, mold spores can land on clean, unaffected building materials and colonize the new environment. Properly placed containment barriers around all work areas and areas of concern will prevent cross-contamination.
- Once the containment barriers are in place, we will be able to take a closer look at what the is promoting the mold growth and confirm the water source. With this information, our technicians will be able to provide additional insight on preventative measures to avoid mold in the future.
Cleaning & Disposal: Most mold can be safely removed from most surfaces of your Pitman, NJ home without the use of toxic agents. However, in some, more aggressive, mold cases, contaminated building materials may be non-salvageable and will require safe removal and appropriate disposal. MasterTech technicians are trained in the most advanced techniques for the safest, most effective, and most efficient removal and disposal of moldy materials.
Every MasterTech mold remediation in Pitman, NJ is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is the MasterTech promise that the mold was safely and effectively removed, and it will not return.
Trusting the Right Company
“We’re a family owned company with a great group of highly trained, dedicated employees who genuinely care about the work they do and the people they help.”– Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks.
Concerned about unexplained musty odors or suspicious spore growth in your New Jersey home or business? Call MasterTech today to schedule a Gloucester County, NJ mold inspection with on of our certified mold inspectors.