Professional Mold Removal Company in Westampton, NJ
Mold is considered a bio-contaminant that can be potentially toxic to humans. Mold can mean a multitude of consequences for you, your family, and your property. From health implications to diminished structural integrity, mold puts everyone at risk. Upon the discovery of mold development, you should contact a certified professional immediately. A reputable mold inspector will be able to determine if a mold problem exists, how many areas have been affected, how badly each area has been affected, and how best to approach removing the mold contamination.
Certified Mold Inspection in Westampton, NJ
Proper mold remediation means more than simply removing the mold. A reputable mold remediation company is responsible for uncovering ALL the problems related to and contributing to the mold issues, in addition to the mold growth itself. MasterTech mold inspections are designed to gather as much information as possible regarding the actual mold growth, the water source that caused the mold, and all mold and water related damages. After a thorough mold inspection in Westampton, NJ, your inspector will be able to draft a detailed scope of work to properly address your specific mold needs.
MasterTech Thorough Mold Inspection Process
A certified professional will have the necessary training, knowledge, and tools to safely and properly determine if you have mold, how bad the mold is, and how best to remove the mold.
- A thorough visual evaluation of the environment (indoor and outdoor)
- Complete digital documentation of all our findings.
- Thermal imaging of potential problem areas to understand the full extent of the contamination.
- Moisture mapping to track the moisture pattern and isolate the water source.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
When it comes to mold, safety will always be MasterTech’s first priority. From the initial consultation to the last step of mold remediation and final recommendations, we will always keep you and your family’s safety and best interest in mind. We take time to stress to every Mastertech employee that doing the job right the first time is not our goal – it is our standard. Every MasterTech employee is carefully trained and equipped with the necessary skills, knowledge, and tools to ensure we exceed your expectations.
Safe and Effective Mold Remediation in Westampton, NJ
Upon completing a thorough mold inspection, MasterTech will compile all the information gathered and develop a custom scope of work for mold removal in Westampton, NJ. Ultimately, our goal is to safely and effectively address the mold itself and the problems related to and contributing to the contamination. To do so, MasterTech implements the safest and most advanced mold removal tools, technologies, and techniques.
Professional Mold Removal in Westampton, NJ
At the core of every professional mold remediation, there are 3 key priorities: identifying causation, setting up proper containment, and completing a thorough cleanup.
- Causation: In order to guarantee a successful mold remediation, the water source causing and sustaining the mold growth must be found, stopped, and fixed. Preventative measures should be taken post-remediation to control moisture levels and avoid future mold problems.
- Containment: The nature of mold allows it to travel and spread to virtually any surface. To avoid cross-contamination to clean, unaffected areas, MasterTech will place containment barriers around all areas of concern to isolate the mold to the affected areas.
- Cleaning & Disposal: MasterTech will make every effort to try to salvage as much of your building materials as possible. While most mold can be cleaned from most surfaces without the use of toxic agents, there will be times where the materials cannot be safely cleaned. In those cases, the non-salvageable building materials will be safely removed and properly disposed according the protocol.
MasterTech’s 12-Step Mold Remediation Process
At MasterTech, we take every possible measure to maintain the utmost quality control. Each mold technician is thoroughly trained in all mold remediation procedures and protocols.
MasterTech is committed to you and your family’s continued safety. As an extension of that, every MasterTech mold remediation in Westampton, NJ is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is the MasterTech promise that the mold is gone and it will not come back.
New Jersey’s Top-Rated Mold Professionals
When it comes to mold, getting the job done wrong can have serious and costly implications for you, your family, and your home. That is why it is important to do your research and find a company you can trust to meet all your expectations.
“We’re a family owned company that takes pride in being able to help people through tough times and making someone’s home or business safe and healthy again. ”– Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
Seemingly mild mold growth can quickly spread and develop into a serious mold contamination. Do not leave mold unaddressed. Call MasterTech today to discuss the details of mold removal in Burlington County, NJ.
For mold inspection and mold removal in Bass River, NJ or mold inspection and mold removal in Woodland, NJ, call 1-800-310-3226 to speak with a member of the MasterTech Team.