When it comes to mold, the experts at MasterTech understand and appreciate the threat that mold can pose upon you and your family. A mold contamination in your Woodbury, NJ home or business puts your property, your health, and your family’s health at risk. The moisture source promoting the mold growth will severely undermine your building structure, compromise the structural integrity of the property, and diminish your property value. Not to mention, certain species of mold can release certain mycotoxins that can be harmful to humans. Prolonged exposure to mold can potentially lead to serious health implications. Bottomline, mold should be addressed promptly and properly with a safe and effective NJ mold remediation.
Certified Mold Inspection In Woodbury, NJ
Musty odors? Suspicious discoloration or staining? Your Woodbury, NJ home or business could be trying to tell you about an underlying mold problem. If you detect symptoms of mold development, you need to consider calling a mold professional to have your properly inspected. A mold inspection in Woodbury, NJ, conducted by a certified professional, will determine if you have mold, how bad it is, how to properly get rid of it and how to prevent it from returning.
MasterTech Mold Inspections:
- Thorough visual evaluation of the indoor and outdoor environment
- Digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated inside your home or business.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Each MasterTech mold inspector is equipped with moisture meters, thermal imaging readers, and the proper training and knowledge to thoroughly complete a mold inspection of your Woodbury, NJ Home. Through a visual assessment to identify the immediate concern, moisture mapping and thermal imaging to diagnose the causation, and collecting of samples for scientific analysis, a trained inspector will be able to evaluate the full extent of the mold contamination and draft a mold removal solution tailored to your specific mold needs.
Professional Mold Removal and Mold Remediation Woodbury, NJ
When hiring a mold professional, know that a mold remediation done wrong can leave you and your family with more problems than you started with. A bad mold remediation in Woodbury, NJ can lead to more property damage, allow further mold development, and result in costlier repairs. At MasterTech, we understand these consequences. That is why we have taken time to carefully develop a step-by-step mold removal process that integrates the safest, the most effective, and the most up-to-date mold removal methods and technologies to ensure that you receive the highest quality mold remediation possible.
Mold Remediation in Woodbury, NJ
Causation: The key to a proper mold remediation is diagnosing and properly addressing the causation. That means, we must find the moisture source that is promoting the fungal activity, control it, and implement precautions that will maintain controlled moisture levels for future mold prevention.
- Initially, your MasterTech inspector with complete an investigation of all affected areas and all the surrounding areas. To avoid cross contamination to unaffected areas, we use moisture meters and thermal imaging cameras to analyze the pattern of water damage and determine where it begins and ends.
In cases where the property has experienced significant water intrusion, MasterTech may need to complete a full Woodbury, NJ water damage restoration and structural drying before even considering mold remediation.
Containment: It is important to isolate all contaminated areas from the unaffected areas. If contaminated areas are not properly isolated, mold spores can land on clean, unaffected building materials and colonize the new environment. Properly placed containment barriers around all work areas and areas of concern will prevent cross-contamination.
- Once the containment barriers are in place, we will be able to take a closer look at what the is promoting the mold growth and confirm the moisture source. With this information, our technicians will be able to provide additional insight on preventative measures to avoid mold in the future.
Cleaning & Disposal: Most mold can be safely removed from most surfaces of your Woodbury, NJ home without the use of toxic agents. However, in some, more aggressive, mold cases, contaminated building materials may be non-salvageable and will require safe removal and appropriate disposal. MasterTech technicians are trained in the most advanced techniques for the safest, most effective, and most efficient removal and disposal of moldy materials.
Once we complete the mold removal in Woodbury, NJ, we confirm the job was done right with a post remediation inspection and verification testing. Our work is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is the MasterTech promise that the mold was safely and effectively removed, and it will not return.
Mold Treatment VS. Mold REMOVAL
“Mold removal- The active removal of mold roots that are deeply embedded within porous building materials”
REMOVAL is the only safe and effective approach to handling mold in your Woodbury, NJ home or business. Be careful not to get mislead into believing that “treatment” will be sufficient enough to address your mold contamination. Mold “treatment” is merely a temporary bandage for the foreseeable symptoms of a bigger problem. Unfortunately, all too often, mold “professionals” claim that they can “treat” the mold with one application of this difficult-to-pronounce chemical or with one coat of this seemingly all-powerful paint. These tactics are temporary fixes that will only prolong the contamination and potentially worsen the mold development.
At the end of the day, If your mold problem is not actively and properly removed, even if the mold grows dormant and seemingly “dead” or “gone”, the mold will inevitably grow back. So take the time to do your research. Do not be shy about asking a lot of questions. A reputable professional will be happy to answer all your questions and establish some realistic expectations.
Trusted and Certified New Jersey Mold Professionals
“We’re a family owned company with a great group of highly trained, dedicated employees who genuinely care about the work they do and the people they help.”— Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks.
Do not ignore the signs of mold development in your New Jersey home or business. A neglected mold contamination can spread and worsen. Call MasterTech today to discuss scheduling a mold inspection in Gloucester County, NJ.
For mold inspection and mold removal in East Greenwich, NJ or mold inspection and mold removal in South Harrison, NJ, call 1-800-310-3226.