Licensed & Certified Mold Inspectors In Moorestown-Lenola
Mastertech Environmental is a trained, licensed & certified Mold Inspection company, providing residential and commercial mold assessments throughout Moorestown-Lenola, NJ and the Burlington County area. Over the years, our inspectors have helped countless clients get to the bottom of their mold-related concerns. Indoor mold development can cause expensive property damage, diminish property value and lead to potential health hazards. That is why it is so important to identify and address potential mold right away. Whether it is crawlspace mold or attic mold, or if you are concerned about black mold or toxic mold, our certified mold inspectors will have the specialized Mold Detection training and equipment to conduct a thorough Mold Inspection to determine the exact conditions of the space.
If you suspect possible mold growth in your home or business, you might be in need of an inspection with mold sampling. The trained specialists at Mastertech can help. Call (609) 948-8844 today to speak to a mold inspector and learn more about our detailed assessment process.
The Importance of Hiring A Certified Mold Inspection Company
Mold development in your Burlington County home or business can be incredibly problematic. Unaddressed mold, and the underling moisture source causing the mold, can leave you with considerable property damage and become a potential health risk. If you know, or even suspect, you have mold, it is important to contact a Mold Inspection professional right away.
Musty odors, suspicious discoloration or signs of staining can all be indicators of mold and an underlying moisture problem. Or perhaps, your property has recently suffered from moisture problems (i.e: leaks, flooding, humidity, etc.), and you suspect that residual moisture has caused and is continuing to sustain mold growth. Mold Detection, done by a certified mold expert, can provide valuable mold-related information regarding the conditions within your home or business in Moorestown-Lenola, New Jersey, 08057.
Mastertech Environmental's comprehensive assessment can provide property owners with the following information:
- Indoor mold levels
- If a problem exists, what caused it in the first place
- How many areas have been affected
- How badly the areas have been affected
- How to properly approach removing the mold problem
Whether you need a residential inspection or a commercial assessment, our team of trained and certified mold inspectors can provide you with the assessment services you need.
Professional Mold Assessment & Mold Testing Process
Each member of our Mold Inspection team must undergo extensive mold education, training and certification. Each mold expert is armed with extensive mold knowledge and the necessary equipment to properly inspect your Moorestown-Lenola home or business for mold.
- Thorough visual analysis of the interior & exterior of the property.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Measure moisture levels in building materials with moisture meters to isolate the problem.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Indoor air testing for mold to determine if mold levels are elevated inside.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
A mold analysis conducted by a trained, licensed and certified mold inspector can provide valuable information regarding the conditions of your indoor environment. Call (609) 948-8844 to speak with a Mastertech inspector today and learn more about our Mold Inspection and mold testing process.
Top-Rated Mold Inspection Conducted By Licensed, Trained & Certified Mold Inspectors
If you think you have a moldy property and Mold Assessment services, don't just hire any company. When it comes to mold, a bad Mold Inspection can mean inaccurate reporting that can lead to potential problems. Whether it is a residential assessment or a commercial inspection, the process matters. It is important to ask about the assessment process to make sure that you will be getting a thorough and comprehensive Mold Inspection. Every step in the inspection process is important to gather specific pieces of key information, which will ultimately determine if you have a mold problem, what caused it, how to remove it and how to prevent it in the future.
With great attention to detail and a wealth of mold and building science knowledge, Mastertech Environmental's mold assessors are able to provide the most thorough and comprehensive mold analysis possible in Moorestown-Lenola, New Jersey, 08057. Additionally, our trained and certified mold assessors are professional, respectful and compassionate -- we will take the time to discuss all our findings with our clients and go over any questions or concerns. When property and health are at stake, it is important that our clients are thoroughly informed about what we found, how we found it, and what it all means.
Call Now to Speak with a Trained Mold Inspector!
Do you have...
- A history of moisture problems like leaks, flooding or humidity?
- Water stains on walls, floors or ceilings?
- Discoloration on building materials like basement walls or attic sheathing?
- Unexplained musty or moldy odors?
- Mold symptoms that are only present in one property and not others?
If you answered "Yes" to any combination of the above, you could have potential mold growth in your Moorestown-Lenola, NJ, 08057 property. Call (609) 948-8844 to learn more about how Mastertech Environmental's Mold Inspection services can help you figure out just how moldy your property might be.
A Trusted, Certified & Accredited Mold Inspection Company In Moorestown-Lenola
Trusted By HGTV & DIY Networks
After searching through hundreds of mold companies on the east coast, the producers at HGTV & DIY Network chose to put their trust in Mastertech Environmental. Our team has been featured on and consulted for productions on HGTV & DIY Networks.
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified
The IICRC sets certification standards for the mold industry and is considered to be the leading source of expert knowledge in the industry. Mastertech Environmental is IICRC certified, and we stand by the IICRC's values and ethics.
Better Business Bureau (BBB )Accredited & A+ Rating
Mastertech Environmental is proud to be BBB accredited. We've maintained an A+ rating by offering the safest & most effective professional assessment & testing services.
South Jersey Magazine's "Best of the Best"
Due to the high level of professionalism and service that Mastertech Environmental has provided to clients in Moorestown-Lenola, NJ and throughout the area, we have been voted among the Best of the Best businesses in all of southern NJ.
Angie's List Super Service Award
As an Angie's List Super Service Award winner in Moorestown-Lenola, New Jersey, Mastertech Environmental has been determined to be among the top-rated mold service providers out there. Thank you to all of our satisfied customers for helping us achieve this distinction!
A Little More About Mastertech Environmental's Mold Team In Moorestown-Lenola, New Jersey
Mastertech's expert team of mold inspectors, mold technicians and managers have worked tirelessly to bring top-quality detection and testing services to home and business owners in Moorestown-Lenola, NJ. With a strong reputation for delivering consistent and thorough mold services throughout the Burlington County area, our team has established ourselves as a trusted source for commercial mold testing services and residential Mold Detection services. Whether it is a basement Mold Inspection, attic Mold Detection or crawlspace Mold Inspection, we are the team to help.
If you suspect a possible mold contamination in your Moorestown-Lenola property, you can trust that the certified mold professionals at Mastertech will get to the bottom of it. Call (609) 948-8844 today to speak to a certified inspector and learn more about our Mold Detection services.
A Little More About Moorestown-Lenola, NJ, 08057
Moorestown is a South Jersey township located in Burlington County New Jersey. The townships history dates back 300 years with it's original owners' settlement in 1682. What was once a large expanse of land known as Chester Township is now modern day Moorestown, Cinnaminson, Delran, Maple Shade and Mt. Laurel. Nearly 21,000 South Jersey residents inhabit Mooretown's 15.1 square miles. Residents enjoy hot, humid summers and generally mild to cooler winters.
Moorestown landmark buildings include:
- Coles Hotel - Located east of the Main and Chester corner, the hotel was the scene of great activity prior to the building of the railroad in 1867. Before this time, the stagecoach was the only public conveyance between Moorestown and Philadelphia, and the hotel was a stagecoach stop.
- Cowperthwaite Homestead - In 1742 John Cowperthwaite constructed this homestead on the corner of King's Highway and Lenola Road. It is the perfect example of an 18th century home, so its construction was recorded in 1937 by the U.S. Department of Interior and is now recorded in the Library of Congress.
- Joshua Bispham Home - Located on the northwest corner of Main and Schooley Streets, it was the home of Joshua Bispham. It was commandeered by Hessian officers during the Revolutionary War as they retreated from Philadelphia in 1778.
- Town Tavern - It is the present home of the New Jersey Bell Telephone Company. In 1745, John Cox erected a tavern there that was to become famous in the early history of Moorestown. Town meetings were held in the tavern prior to 1812 when Old Town Hall was then erected.