Professional, Licensed & Certified Mold Testing Specialists In Moorestown, NJ
Mastertech Environmental is a licensed and certified Mold Testing company, servicing all of Moorestown. Our mold experts have spent years providing thorough mold inspections with mold sampling to homeowners and business owners throughout the Burlington County area. Mastertech's trusted inspectors have helped our clients get to the bottom of their mold suspicions and figure out how to properly restore clean and safe environments. Mold can mean serious property damage and potential health risks. If you suspect a potential mold problem in your Moorestown, New Jersey home or business, you should consider getting professional Mold Testing. Only testing will provide you with scientific proof of a mold problem, the severity of the problem and how to effectively address the problem.
If you suspect a possible mold development in your property, you might need a thorough mold inspection with testing. The trained mold specialists at Mastertech Environmental can help. Call (609) 948-8844 today to speak a mold assessor and learn more about our detailed mold detection process.
The Importance of Hiring A Certified Mold Sampling Company
Mold has the capacity to develop and spread to almost any surface without notice, and in as quickly as 24-48 hours with an adequate moisture source. It can be difficult to determine whether or not there is a mold problem if you are not a trained professional. Mastertech Environmental’s thoroughly trained inspectors have the proper tools to safely assess your Moorestown, New Jersey property for mold. In the event that Mold Testing reveals a mold problem, the next step is simple. Your certified Mastertech mold inspector will develop a detailed scope of work for professional mold remediation within the areas of concern.
A Mold Assessment With Testing Determines:
- Whether or not a mold problem exists
- If a problem exists, what caused it in the first place
- How many areas have been affected
- How badly the areas have been affected
- How to properly approach removing the mold problem
Each of Mastertech Environmental’s experts are carefully trained and fully certified to perform inspections throughout the Burlington County area. All findings of the inspection will be presented in a clear and concise report. Our specialists at Mastertech take the time to discuss all findings in detail with our clients, so that clients are able to make an informed decision on how to move forward when a mold problem is identified.
Professional Mold Inspection & Mold Sampling Process
Each member of our team must undergo extensive mold education, training and certification. Each Mold Testing expert is armed with extensive mold knowledge and the necessary equipment to properly inspect and testing the areas of concern in your residential or commercial property.
- A thorough visual inspection of the residential or commercial property (inside & out).
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Measure moisture levels in building materials with moisture meters to isolate the problem.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Indoor air testing for mold to determine if mold levels are elevated inside.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
Mold detection and mold sampling done by a trained, licensed and certified mold assessor can provide valuable information regarding the conditions of your indoor environment. Call (609) 948-8844 to speak with a Mastertech inspector today and learn more about our Mold Testing process.
Top Rated Mold Testing Conducted By Licensed, Trained & Certified Mold Inspectors
If you think that testing or sampling will be beneficial in understanding the potential moldy conditions in your Moorestown, NJ property, be sure to do your research before hiring just any mold inspector. Mold Testing is just one element of a whole investigative process. Mold Testing should always be conducted with a complete mold inspection of the surrounding indoor environment and potential outside elements. The on-site assessment will provide context for the scientific data of the sampling.
In addition to Mold Testing, Mastertech Environmental's visual assessment with moisture mapping and thermal imaging will reveal valuable information that will help your inspector determine what is causing and sustaining the mold growth. Furthermore, this information gathered during a detailed mold inspection will be crucial to prevention. With a thorough understanding of what caused the mold growth in the first place, you will be able to implement the necessary moisture control to prevent future re-growth following remediation.
Call Now to Chat with a Trained Mold Sampling Expert!
Have you had?
- Recurrent water leaks, burst pipes, HVAC leaks, a wet basement or a damp crawlspace?
- Water stains on walls, floors or ceilings?
- Discolorations on basement walls or other building materials?
- Musty, moldy odors?
- Mold symptoms that are only present in one property and not others?
You could have mold in your Moorestown, New Jersey property. Call (609) 948-8844 to learn more about how Mastertech Environmental's Mold Testing services can help you get to the bottom of your mold-related suspicions.
A Trusted, Certified & Accredited Mold Testing Company In Moorestown, New Jersey, 08057
Trusted By HGTV & DIY Networks
After searching through hundreds of mold companies on the east coast, the producers at HGTV & DIY Network chose to put their trust in Mastertech Environmental. Our team has been featured on and consulted for productions on HGTV & DIY Networks.
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified
The IICRC sets certification standards for the mold industry and is considered to be the leading source of expert knowledge in the industry. Mastertech Environmental is IICRC certified, and we stand by the IICRC's values and ethics.
Better Business Bureau (BBB )Accredited & A+ Rating
South Jersey Magazine's "Best of the Best"
Due to the high level of professionalism and service that Mastertech Environmental has provided to clients in Moorestown, NJ and throughout the area, we have been voted among the Best of the Best businesses in all of southern NJ.
Angie's List Super Service Award
As an Angie's List Super Service Award winner in Moorestown, New Jersey, Mastertech Environmental has been determined to be among the top-rated Mold Detection service providers in your area. Thank you to all of our satisfied customers for helping us achieve this distinction!
A Little More About Mastertech Environmental's Team In Moorestown, New Jersey
We have established ourselves as a trusted source for Mold Sampling services in Moorestown, NJ, 08057 . In order to maintain our reputation, we set high standards for each member of our team. Our mold inspectors are carefully trained and fully certified to conduct thorough mold inspections with testing in residential and commercial properties throughout the Burlington County area. When it comes to health and property, our mold experts understand the importance of accurate and detailed reporting. We following strict industry standards and guidelines to bring our clients the best Mold Testing services possible.
If you are worried about a potential mold problem in your Moorestown property, you can trust that the certified Mold Testing professionals at Mastertech Environmental will get to the bottom of it. Call (609) 948-8844 today to speak to a certified inspector and learn more about our Mold Assessment services.
A Little More About Moorestown
Moorestown is a South Jersey township located in Burlington County New Jersey. The townships history dates back 300 years with it's original owners' settlement in 1682. What was once a large expanse of land known as Chester Township is now modern day Moorestown, Cinnaminson, Delran, Maple Shade and Mt. Laurel. Nearly 21,000 South Jersey residents inhabit Mooretown's 15.1 square miles. Residents enjoy hot, humid summers and generally mild to cooler winters.
Moorestown landmark buildings include:
- Coles Hotel - Located east of the Main and Chester corner, the hotel was the scene of great activity prior to the building of the railroad in 1867. Before this time, the stagecoach was the only public conveyance between Moorestown and Philadelphia, and the hotel was a stagecoach stop.
- Cowperthwaite Homestead - In 1742 John Cowperthwaite constructed this homestead on the corner of King's Highway and Lenola Road. It is the perfect example of an 18th century home, so its construction was recorded in 1937 by the U.S. Department of Interior and is now recorded in the Library of Congress.
- Joshua Bispham Home - Located on the northwest corner of Main and Schooley Streets, it was the home of Joshua Bispham. It was commandeered by Hessian officers during the Revolutionary War as they retreated from Philadelphia in 1778.
- Town Tavern - It is the present home of the New Jersey Bell Telephone Company. In 1745, John Cox erected a tavern there that was to become famous in the early history of Moorestown. Town meetings were held in the tavern prior to 1812 when Old Town Hall was then erected.