Professional, Licensed & Certified Mold Testing Specialists In Moorestown, NJ
A thorough mold inspection with Mold Testing, conducted by an experienced inspector is the starting point for any suspected mold-related issue. Professional Mold Assessment will help to accurately identify if a mold problem exists in your Moorestown, New Jersey residential or commercial property. Sampling will provide scientific data that will determine the full extent of the mold contamination and what it will take to effectively address the mold issue. If you suspect potential mold growth in your Burlington County property, the certified Mold Sampling specialists at Mastertech Environmental will be able to get to the bottom of it. Whether it is basement mold or attic mold, or if you are concerned about black mold or toxic mold, an experienced assessor will have the necessary training and equipment to conduct a thorough assessment with Mold Testing to determine the exact conditions of the space.
Musty odors? Suspicious stain or discoloration? A history of moisture problems? You could have mold. Call (609) 948-8844 to learn more about Mastertech Environmental's professional Mold Detection services in Moorestown, New Jersey, 08057.
The Importance of Hiring A Certified Mold Assessment Company
Mold Detection, done by a certified mold professional, can provide valuable information regarding the conditions within your home or business in Moorestown, NJ. In the presence of enough water, mold is capable of developing and spreading to almost any surface in your indoor spaces. Mold spores are microscopic and can contaminate surfaces without notice. Mold Testing provides scientific data that will reveal the mold levels present in an indoor environment. Sampling can determine mold species and mold levels present in the environment. That information, combined with the information gathered during an on-site assessment, will help our mold inspector determine if a problem exists and how to properly address it.
Mastertech's certified Mold Testing specialists are thoroughly trained to do the following:
- Confirm if a mold problem exists
- Identify what caused the mold
- Determine the full extent of the contamination
- Develop a scope of work for professional mold remediation
Professional Mold Inspection & Mold Sampling Process
Every Mastertech inspector is specially trained and certified to conduct mold sampling and mold inspections throughout Moorestown. Take a closer look at our mold inspection and Mold Testing process to get a better understanding of how our experts can meet specific mold detection needs.
- Visual Assessment – A trained & certified mold inspector will complete a comprehensive visual analysis throughout the areas of concern to identify any conditions that could be causing and sustaining mold growth.
- Moisture Mapping – Since mold requires moisture to develop and spread, finding that source of moisture is very important. Moisture mapping allows us to locate damp or wet building materials that could be supporting mold growth. Testing for moisture also helps us determine if water leaks have been resolved or if they are actively leaking and can locate where water damage starts and stops.
- Moisture Meters – Mastertech Environmental's mold inspectors use moisture meters to read the moisture content of building materials throughout the areas of concern. Moisture locked within porous building materials often go unnoticed for extended periods of time and create the ideal conditions for mold growth.
- Thermal Imaging – Thermal imaging cameras (or infrared cameras) allow Mastertech inspectors to detect temperature differences in (and often behind) building materials. Damp or wet building materials are almost always cooler than dry materials – and it’s the temperature difference that the infrared camera detects. It’s an invaluable tool in the detection of moisture sources that cause mold growth.
- Mold Sampling – Surface and/or air quality samples will provide scientific data that will confirm or deny the presence of mold, how much mold is present, and what species of mold are present.
- Report of Findings – Following the completion of the on-site assessment, your Mastertech inspector will develop a clear and concise report that outlines what the inspector did, what he/she found, and what to do next. If necessary, your inspector will present you with a detailed scope of work for a safe and effective mold remediation.
If you think you are in need of Mold Detection services in your Burlington County area, call (609) 948-8844 today to speak with a Mastertech mold assessor today and learn more about the benefits of professional Mold Testing.
Top Rated Mold Testing Conducted By Licensed, Trained & Certified Mold Inspectors
If you are considering getting your Moorestown property tested for mold, it is important that you keep in mind the value of the entire mold inspection process surrounding Mold Testing. While testing provides incredibly valuable information regarding the severity of mold in an area, that is not all that needs to be done. The complete on-site assessment puts everything into context and provides your Mold Detection specialist with everything needed to understand whether or not there is a mold problem, the severity of the damage, the source of moisture, and how to properly go about remediation.
Mastertech Environmental’s certified inspectors are trained to perform thorough mold inspections, including testing. Our inspection process includes a full visual assessment, moisture mapping, thermal imaging, and Mold Testing. Collecting as much information as possible is imperative in providing accurate reporting of your Burlington County property’s specific mold damage.
Call Now to Chat with a Trained Mold Sampling Expert!
If you’re experiencing:
- Recurrent water leaks, burst pipes, HVAC leaks, a wet basement or a damp crawlspace?
- Water stains on walls, floors or ceilings?
- Discolorations on basement walls or other building materials?
- Musty, moldy odors?
- Mold symptoms that are only present in one property and not others?
Your Moorestown, New Jersey, 08057 property may have mold damage. To learn more about how Mastertech’s Mold Testing services can help you get to the bottom of your mold-related concerns, call (609) 948-8844 today.
A Trusted, Certified & Accredited Mold Testing Company In Moorestown, NJ
Trusted By HGTV & DIY Networks
After searching through hundreds of mold companies on the east coast, the producers at HGTV & DIY Network chose to put their trust in Mastertech Environmental. Our team has been featured on and consulted for productions on HGTV & DIY Networks.
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified
The IICRC sets certification standards for the mold industry and is considered to be the leading source of expert knowledge in the industry. Mastertech Environmental is IICRC certified, and we stand by the IICRC's values and ethics.
Better Business Bureau (BBB )Accredited & A+ Rating
Mastertech Environmental is proud to be BBB accredited. We've maintained an A+ rating by offering the safest & most effective professional testing services in your area.
South Jersey Magazine's "Best of the Best"
Due to the high level of professionalism and service that Mastertech Environmental has provided to clients in Moorestown and throughout the area, we have been voted among the Best of the Best businesses in all of southern NJ.
Angie's List Super Service Award
As an Angie's List Super Service Award winner in Moorestown, NJ, Mastertech Environmental has been determined to be among the top-rated Mold Detection service providers in your area. Thank you to all of our satisfied customers for helping us achieve this distinction!
A Little More About Mastertech Environmental's Team In Moorestown, NJ
Mastertech Environmental has worked hard over the years to provide the most thorough and accurate mold assessments possible throughout Moorestown, New Jersey. With our extensive mold knowledge and attention to detail, you can trust that our mold inspectors will provide you with the information you need to get to the bottom of your property’s mold issues. Above all, Mastertech believes in professionalism, respect, and compassion for all our clients. We understand that dealing with mold can be unfamiliar and stressful for most property owners. Our job is to help alleviate some of that stress.
When it comes to mold concerns in your Moorestown, NJ, 08057 property, you can rest assured that our team at Mastertech Environmental will conduct a thorough inspection and provide you with a concise, accurate report of your property’s mold findings. To speak with one of our mold professionals and learn more about our Mold Testing services, call (609) 948-8844 today.
A Little More About Moorestown, New Jersey, 08057
Moorestown is a South Jersey township located in Burlington County New Jersey. The townships history dates back 300 years with it's original owners' settlement in 1682. What was once a large expanse of land known as Chester Township is now modern day Moorestown, Cinnaminson, Delran, Maple Shade and Mt. Laurel. Nearly 21,000 South Jersey residents inhabit Mooretown's 15.1 square miles. Residents enjoy hot, humid summers and generally mild to cooler winters.
Moorestown landmark buildings include:
- Coles Hotel - Located east of the Main and Chester corner, the hotel was the scene of great activity prior to the building of the railroad in 1867. Before this time, the stagecoach was the only public conveyance between Moorestown and Philadelphia, and the hotel was a stagecoach stop.
- Cowperthwaite Homestead - In 1742 John Cowperthwaite constructed this homestead on the corner of King's Highway and Lenola Road. It is the perfect example of an 18th century home, so its construction was recorded in 1937 by the U.S. Department of Interior and is now recorded in the Library of Congress.
- Joshua Bispham Home - Located on the northwest corner of Main and Schooley Streets, it was the home of Joshua Bispham. It was commandeered by Hessian officers during the Revolutionary War as they retreated from Philadelphia in 1778.
- Town Tavern - It is the present home of the New Jersey Bell Telephone Company. In 1745, John Cox erected a tavern there that was to become famous in the early history of Moorestown. Town meetings were held in the tavern prior to 1812 when Old Town Hall was then erected.