Mold Removal Bucks County PA
Mold Remediation & Mold Inspection Company Bucks County Pennsylvania
The hardworking team at Mastertech Environmental have spent years providing the highest quality mold removal, mold inspection and mold testing services possible to property owners in Bucks County PA and throughout the Eastern Pennsylvania area. When faced with a potential mold problem, it can be difficult to determine where to begin. Mastertech’s dedicated mold removal experts in Bucks County PA are here to help.
If are concerned about a possible mold problem in your residential or commercial property, the first step is to schedule a mold assessment with a trained and certified mold inspector near you. A trained mold inspector will be able to determine is a mold problem exists, the severity of the problem, what caused the problem, how to properly address the problem, and how to prevent future problems. If your mold inspector identifies a mold problem, the next step will be mold remediation.
Ask about our mold services in the Bucks County area, call today. 609-948-8844
At Mastertech Environmental, our team of mold inspectors and mold removal technicians specialize in mold inspection, mold testing and mold remediation services. We provide thorough mold inspections with mold testing and detailed reports. Our mold remediation team provides the safest and most effective mold removal services possible in the Eastern Pennsylvania area. Every MasterTech mold remediation is backed by a 5-year, mold-free warranty. It is our promise that the job was done right. Our inspectors and technicians undergo extensive training to ensure that we are able to deliver the top-quality services that our clients deserve.
Professional Mold Inspection & Mold Testing Bucks County PA
Dealing with mold concerns is often a foreign problem and homeowners sometimes just don’t quite know where to begin. Unaddressed mold and the underlying moisture problem often worsen with time. If you suspect a potential mold problem in your Eastern PA property, it is important to consult a professional in a timely manner. Mastertech Environmental’s experienced and certified mold inspectors in Bucks County provide thorough and detailed mold inspection services with mold testing to determine if you have mold, how it is, what caused it, how to remove it, and how to prevent regrowth.
- Visual Assessment – A comprehensive visual analysis throughout the areas of concern to identify any conditions that could be causing and supporting mold growth.
- Moisture Mapping – An assessment of moisture buildup and moisture patterns within the structure and areas of concern to understand the full extent of the problem.
- Moisture Meters – Moisture meters measure the moisture content of building materials to isolate the most problematic areas and identify any hidden moisture buildup.
- Thermal Imaging – Thermal imaging cameras (or infrared cameras) detect temperature differences between damp and dry building materials and help to get a further understanding on the environment.
- Mold Sampling – Surface and/or air quality samples will provide scientific data that will confirm or deny the presence of mold, how much mold is present, and what species of mold are present.
- Report of Findings – Each inspection includes a clear and concise report that outlines what the inspector did, what he/she found, and what to do next. If necessary, your certified mold inspector will present you with a detailed scope of work for a safe and effective professional mold removal.
Mold is capable of contaminating almost any porous surface. Mold often spreads without notice and can be difficult to detect in hidden or difficult to reach areas. Some of telltale signs that you might have a mold problem include: musty odors, suspicious staining or discoloration and a history of moisture issues. Whether you suspect a mold problem, or you would like a mold inspection just in case — Mastertech’s mold experts in Bucks County can help. Call 1-609-948-8844 to speak with a member of our team today.
Professional Mold Removal Services in Bucks County PA
At MasterTech Environmental, we understand the risks involved with mold. Even more importantly, we understand the greater risks and implications involved with mishandling mold and doing a job wrong. That is why our specially trained team of mold remediation technicians in Bucks County PA are so dedicated to safety and quality control. We are committed to providing the safest and most effective mold remediation service possible to ensure that the job gets done right the first time. For years we have been a trusted source for top quality mold removal services in the Eastern PA area, and we work hard to maintain that trust.
To ensure a safe and effective mold remediation, we integrate the safest and most advanced tools, technology and techniques. At the core of mold remediation, there are 3 key elements to a successful cleanup — determining causation, containing the contamination, and cleaning & disposal.
- Determining Causation– When dealing with mold, it is crucial to identify what caused it in the first place. Without a thorough understanding of the underlying causation, you will get trapped in a cyclical pattern of removal and re-growth. A thorough scope of work for mold cleanup will include valuable insight on the potential moisture source and preventative recommendations. To prevent future re-growth after a remediation, it is important for PA homeowners to properly address all moisture issues following mold removal.
- Containing the Contamination– Mold remediation should ALWAYS be completed under the proper containment in order to prevent cross-contamination to clean, unaffected areas. When disturbed, mold spores will become airborne and can contaminate any accessible surface and leave you with a bigger problem. At Mastertech Environmental, mold removal is always completed under critical containment containment chambers with HEPA-filtered, negative air pressure.
- Cleaning & Disposal– Mold needs to be actively removed from surfaces. Just spraying or fogging with chemicals does not work. At best, a chemical “treatment” is just a very temporary fix. Active mold removal means HEPA-vacuuming to remove surface spores, scrubbing with an antimicrobial to remove remaining surface mold, and taking measures to actively remove all embedded mold roots from porous building materials. While mold can be effectively removed from most building materials, some building materials are often non-salvageable and cannot be effectively cleaned. Non-salvageable materials require proper demolition, removal and disposal.
Safe & Effective Mold Remediation Backed by 5-Year, Mold-Free Warranty
Our technicians are carefully trained to follow strict safety protocols and cleaning procedures. We use professional-grade equipment, specialized cleaning agents and proper personal protection. Every Mastertech mold remediation in Bucks County is backed by a 5-year, mold-free warranty and certificate of mold remediation. For quality control, we always do post-remediation testing to confirm a successful cleanup.
For home and business owners in Eastern Pennsylvania in need of mold inspection, mold testing and mold remediation services, call Mastertech Environmental today. Call 609-948-8844 to learn more about the following mold services near you:
- Mold Removal Chester County
- Mold Removal Delaware County
- Mold Removal Philadelphia
- Mold Removal Montgomery County
Mastertech Environmental is proud to provide the safest and most effective mold removal services possible to the following towns in Bucks County PA:
Levittown, Croydon, Bristol, Quakertown, Morrisville, Perkasie, Fairless Hills, Doylestown, Richboro, Telford, Sellersville, Churchville, Warminster Heights, Chalfont, Village Shires, Woodbourne, Britney Farms, Newtown Grant, Trevose, New Britain, Feasterville, Plumsteadville, New Hope, Yardley, Woodside, Penndel, Newtown, Dublin, Eddington, Tullytown, Spinnerstown, Langhorne Manor, Cornwells Heights, Richlandtown, Ivyland, Hulmeville, Trumbauersville, Milford Square, Silverdale, Riegelsville