Mold Removal Pennsauken NJ
Mold Removal, Mold Remediation Pennsauken, NJ
Mold in your Pennsauken, NJ home or business can turn into a big ordeal. From the worry of the dangers of mold exposure, to the frustration of finding a qualified and trusted mold company, it can quickly grow overwhelming. MasterTech as spent years helping New Jersey families and businesses through major mold problems. Our team of industry experts is dedicated to providing families and businesses with the safest and most effective professional mold services in New Jersey that every property owner deserves.
Mold is considered a bio-contaminate. It should be handle by a mold professional. Call Mastertech Today
Certified Mold Inspections in Pennsauken, NJ
If you have suspicions of a developing mold problem in your Pennsauken home or business, you should consider contacting a certified mold professional to complete a full Pennsauken, NJ mold inspection. A trained professional will have the necessary tools and skills to properly address your concerns promptly and safely.
Purpose of a MasterTech Mold Inspection:
- Prove or disprove mold presence
- Determine the full capacity of the mold activity
- Identify the water source and the full extent of the water damage
- Devise a proper scope of work for your specific needs
MasterTech Mold Inpsection Process:
- Visual Assessment– A detailed visual analysis of the property will bring to attention any and all conditions that could stimulate mold activity in your Pennsauken, NJ property. All findings will be digitally documented and can be made accessible to you upon request.
- Moisture Mapping– Your MasterTech inspector will use moisture meters and thermal imaging readers locate all damp building materials and track the course of the water migration to understand the mold growth pattern. Isolating the moisture source will also play a vital role in prevention post mold removal.
- Mold Testing– If necessary, your inspector will collect surface and/or air quality samples to test. The results will provide scientific data that will confirm or deny mold presence. If mold presence is confirmed, the test findings will help your inspector figure out the most appropriate course of act to resolve the mold issue.
- Report of Findings– All the information gathered from the inspection will be formally documented in an organized, easy-to-read report. Your inspector will present the report and discuss all the findings in detail. Upon request, your inspector will write up a detailed scope of work for your particular mold case.
Safe and Effective Mold Remediation in Pennsauken, NJ
Currently, oxidative technology is the safest approach to mold removal. This method has revolutionized the mold remediation industry. This process is environmentally safe and does not require the use of powerful pesticides or dangerous chemicals. The MasterTech experts have integrated oxidative technology into each mold remediation to ensure that the job is done correctly and safely.
At MasterTech we always have you and your family’s safety and best interest in mind. It is very important to us that every mold remediation in Pennsauken, NJ is as safe and effect as current industry technologies will allow. Our team of industry certified experts have made every effort incorporate the safest and most up-to-date mold removal methods and equipment into our step-by-step mold removal and remediation process.
Each MasterTech mold remediation will address the following:
- Isolating and thoroughly addressing of all areas of concern,
- Safe, efficient, and effective REMOVAL and cleanup
- Post-Remediation mold preventatives
Our mold remediation is broken down into 12 detailed steps to ensure that each mold removal in Pennsauken, NJ is completed at the highest standard from start to finish. As proof of our commitment to doing the job right, we always complete post verification testing to confirm that the job just done accurately. We also back every mold remediation with a 5-year mold-free warranty.
When it comes to you and your family’s health and safety, you cannot afford to hire someone to do the job wrong. A bad mold remediation might leave with even more, costly problems further down the road. It is important that you take the time to thoroughly research your options. You want to be sure to hire the right company for you and your family.
MasterTech is a company built on integrity and have spent years earning our clients’ trust.
- Fully Licensed Contractor
- Certified Technicians: IICRC, MICRO, PMII, NAMP, ABRA, OSHA
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks.
If you suspect a mold problem in your NJ residential or commercial building, call MasterTech Environmental to schedule an appointment for a Camden County, NJ mold inspection.
For mold removal and mold inspection in Audubon, NJ or mold inspection and mold remediation in Winslow, NJ call 609-948-8844 today. We will be happy to answer all your questions and set you up for an appointment with one of our well-trained inspectors.