Mold Removal Southern Monmouth County NJ
Mold Remediation & Mold Inspection Company Southern Monmouth County
Call Mastertech’s Southern Monmouth County Office today with your mold concerns — 732-716-2384. Mastertech Environmental provides mold testing, mold inspection and mold removal services throughout the Jersey Shore & Southern Monmouth County.
The industry experts at Mastertech Environmental work hard to bring Jersey Shore communities the highest quality of mold assessment and mold cleanup services possible. We have worked in residential and commercial buildings throughout Southern Monmouth County and continue to be a trusted source for mold-related issues. Mold is often an unfamiliar problem for property owners, and owners usually don’t even know where to begin. If you are concerned about a potential mold problem in your home or business, let the inspectors and technicians at Mastertech help. A trained and certified mold inspector will conduct an assessment of the conditions of the areas of concern to determine if a mold problem exists, what caused it, how bad it is, how to remove it and how to prevent it in the future.
Mold isn’t always visually apparent and can be hidden behind walls and under carpet.
Our team of mold inspectors and mold removal technicians specialize in mold inspection, mold testing and mold remediation services in Southern Monmouth County. We provide thorough mold inspections with mold sampling, air quality testing and detailed reports. Our mold cleanup crew provides the safest and most effective mold removal services possible to clients throughout the Jersey Shore area. Every Mastertech mold remediation is backed by a 5-year, mold-free warranty and certificate of mold remediation. It is our promise that the job was done right and in accordance to industry standards. Every member of our team must undergo extensive training to ensure that we are able to deliver the top-quality services that our clients need and deserve.
Professional Mold Inspection With Mold Testing In Southern Monmouth County
For property owners who suspect a potential mold issue, the first step should be to contact a certified mold inspector near you. Mastertech Environmental’s trained and certified mold inspectors provide thorough and detailed mold inspections with mold testing to determine if you have a mold problem and determine the full extent of the contamination. Our mold inspector will give you a detailed report upon completion of an inspection that will go over findings and results of air quality tests. The next phase would then be coming up with a mold removal plan to suit your particular property and extent of the damage.
Mastertech’s Mold Inspection Process:
- Visual Inspection – A comprehensive visual assessment throughout the areas of concern to identify visible fungal growth and conditions that could cause mold growth.
- Moisture Mapping – A thorough analysis of any moisture buildup and moisture patterns within the structure and areas of concern to determine the full extent of the contamination.
- Moisture Meters – Moisture meters measure the moisture content of building materials to isolate the most problematic areas and identify any hidden moisture buildup.
- Thermal Imaging – Thermal imaging cameras (or infrared cameras) detect temperature differences between damp and dry building materials and provide more insight regarding the conditions of the space.
- Mold Sampling – Surface and/or air quality testing provides scientific data regarding mold levels and mold species present in the environment.
- Report of Findings – Each inspection includes a clear and concise report that outlines what the inspector did, what he/she found, and what to do next. Your inspector will develop a detailed scope of work for mold remediation as needed.
Once airborne, microscopic mold spores are capable of spreading and contaminating virtually any surface in in a building. The nature of mold allows it to spread without notice — leaving property owners with hidden mold growth. Whether you suspect a hidden mold problem, or you would like a mold inspection just in case — Mastertech’s specially trained inspectors in Southern Monmouth County can help. Call 732-716-2384 to speak with a member of our Jersey Shore team today.
Mold Remediation Services in Southern Monmouth County New Jersey
Mold and moisture can lead to property damage, compromised structural integrity, health implications, diminished property value and expensive repairs. The Mastertech Team understands the risks involved with mold. More importantly, we understand the even greater risks and implications involved with mishandling mold and improper mold remediation. Our mold removal technicians pay special attention to safety and quality control to ensure the safest and most effective mold remediation possible.
To ensure a safe and effective mold remediation, we integrate the safest and most advanced tools, technology and techniques. At the core of mold remediation, there are 3 key elements to a successful cleanup — determining causation, containing the contamination, and cleaning & disposal.
- Determining Causation– One of the most important elements of mold removal is source identification. We have to identify what caused the mold in the first place. Once we figure out the moisture source that caused the mold, we can develop a course of action for future moisture control and mold prevention. If the moisture is not properly addressed after the remediation, regrowth is inevitable.
- Containing the Contamination– Airborne mold spores can contaminate previously clean and unaffected surfaces. Mold remediation should ALWAYS be completed under the proper containment in order to prevent cross-contamination to other areas. At Mastertech Environmental, mold removal is always completed under critical containment containment chambers with HEPA-filtered, negative air pressure.
- Cleaning & Disposal– Mold needs to be actively removed from surfaces. Just spraying or fogging with chemicals does not work. At best, a chemical “treatment” is just a very temporary solution. Active mold removal means HEPA-vacuuming to remove surface spores, scrubbing with an antimicrobial to remove remaining surface mold, and taking measures to actively remove all embedded mold roots from porous building materials. While mold can be effectively removed from most building materials, some building materials are often non-salvageable and cannot be effectively cleaned. Non-salvageable materials need to be removed, bagged, sealed and disposed.
Safe & Effective Mold Removal Backed by 5-Year, Mold-Free Warranty
Mastertech’s technicians are carefully trained in the safest and most effective mold remediation techniques. We adhere to strict safety protocols and cleaning procedures to ensure we get the job done right the first time. We use professional-grade equipment, specialized cleaning agents and proper personal protection. Every Mastertech mold cleanup is backed by a 5-year, mold-free warranty and certificate of mold remediation. For quality control, we always do post-remediation testing to confirm a successful cleanup.
Mastertech Environmental provides the highest quality of mold inspection, mold testing and mold remediation services possible for residential and commercial properties throughout Southern Monmouth County. Our inspectors and technicians are thorough, professional and honest.
Call 732-716-2384 today to learn more about the following mold services near you.
Asbury Park, Bradley Beach, Avon By The Sea, Belmar, Neptune, Wall, Spring Lake, Sea Girt, Manasquan, Brielle, Farmingdale, Howell, Freehold, Millstone, Roosevelt, Allentown, Upper Freehold, Long Branch and West Long Branch.
Whether it is basement mold, attic mold, crawl space mold or indoor mold — we are fully equipped and experienced to address your mold related needs. Contact us today to speak with a specialist 732-716-2384. Or fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch with you shortly.