Mold Inspection, Mold Removal Wrightstown, NJ
Due to the nature of mold and how it populates its environment, it can easily spread and threaten your property value and your family’s health. The MasterTech Team recognizes the risks involved when it comes to mold, your family, and your home. This is why, our experts will always advise immediate, safe and efficient action to addressing the mold suspicion. When it comes to mold, poorly or improperly completed mold remediation can mean serious consequences for your family’s health and the safety of your home. That is why, at MasterTech Environmental, we promise the job done right the first time. As proof of our commitment to you and your family’s health and safety, MasterTech includes a 5 year mold-free warranty with every Burlington County, NJ Mold Removal.
Certified Mold Inspection in Wrightstown, NJ
If you suspect mold development in your Wrightstown, NJ home or business, you should contact a reputable mold professional to conduct a comprehensive mold inspection in Wrightstown, NJ. A proper inspection will confirm or deny the existence of mold, diagnose the moisture source allowing the mold growth, and determine the full extent of the mold development. Following a thorough mold inspection, your MasterTech inspector will be able to outline an appropriate course of action to remedy your mold issues.
An Adequate Mold Inspection Should Include:
- Visual Evaluation – Your MasterTech Inspector will complete a visual analysis of the property to identify any conditions that could perpetuate mold growth in your Wrightstown, NJ property. All findings will be digitally documented and available for your records.
- Moisture Mapping – Your Wrightstown, NJ mold inspector will strategically map out the wet areas of the property to determine where the water source begins and ends. Through the use of moisture meters and thermal imaging cameras your inspector will be able to avoid any unnecessary demolition or invasive tactics that can promote the spread of mold development to originally unaffected areas.
- Mold Testing – Surface and/or air quality tests will provide scientific data that will confirm or deny mold presence. If mold presence is confirmed, the test results will help your inspector figure out the most appropriate course of act to resolve the mold issue.
- Report of Findings – Your inspector will consolidate all his or her findings into an easy-to-read report for you to review and keep. If needed and requested for, your inspector will present you with a detailed scope of work for a complete Wrightstown, NJ mold removal.
Mold Treatment is NOT Mold Removal
The only safe and effective approach to mold is REMOVAL. Be careful not to get lulled into some half-cocked mold “treatment” pitch. Unfortunately, it is commonplace for mold “professionals” to claim that they can “treat” the mold with one application of this chemical or with one coat of this kind of paint. The reality is that mold “treatment” does not mean removal. Mold roots are embedded deep within porous building materials. If the roots are not actively removed, even if the mold grows dormant and seemingly “dead” or “gone”, it will inevitably return and spread.
Mold Removal And Mold Remediation In Wrightstown, NJ
Mastertech’s mold removal and remediation process is second to none. Using years of industry experience and incorporating some of the safest and most effective removal techniques available, our team of experts have been able to establish a detailed mold removal and remediation process. After completing a Wrightstown, NJ mold remediation, we are confident that you and your family will come home to a safe environment.
- Causation: The first priority to mold removal and future prevention is to identify and address the underlying water issues that is encourage mold proliferation throughout your property. Our technicians will locate all moisture concerns that could be feeding mold growth and address them in order to prevent re-occurrence.
- Containment: Before beginning any work, it is vital that our technicians place adequate containment barriers to isolate all areas of concern. This will prevent the risk of cross-contamination to clean, unaffected areas. Once we begin working, we will be dislodging mold spores that can easily spread and make matters worse if there is not proper containment in place.
- Cleaning & Disposal: Usually, we will be able to effectively remove mold from the surface of building materials without the use of toxic agents. However, in cases where the mold development is more severe, contaminated building materials may be non-salvageable. Non-salvageable building materials will be safely removed and properly disposed. MasterTech technicians are trained in the most advanced techniques for the safe, effective, and efficient removal and disposal of mold-infested building materials.
Every mold removal in Wrightstown, NJ is backed by a 5 year mold-free warranty. Our priority is that we did the job right for you and your family the first time. To ensure a job done right, we always complete post remediation verification testing to confirm the work.
If you think you detect signs of mold development in your Burlington County, NJ home or business, do not hold off on addressing the mold and the water source. You should consider contacting a professional who will have the necessary tools and skills to properly assess and address your mold problem– should a mold problem exist.
For mold inspection and mold removal in Riverside, NJ or mold inspection and mold removal in Moorestown, NJ, call 1-800-310-3226 to speak with a member of the MasterTech Team.
Contact us today to speak with a specialist 1-800-310-3226. Or fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch with you shortly.