Mold Removal Blackwood NJ 08012
Professional Mold Removal Company in Blackwood, NJ
Has your Blackwood, NJ property experienced a history of moisture problems? Do you detect musty odors or suspicious discoloration/staining on your surfaces? These signs might be trying to tell you about an mold problem in your home or business. Mold is a bio-contaminant that should be handled by a certified professional who will have the necessary skills, training, and tools to safely assess the full extent of the problem. If you detect signs that can be pointing to a mold problem, call a certified mold professional to complete a mold inspection in Gloucester County, NJ.
Certified Mold Inspection in Blackwood, NJ
If your Blackwood, NJ home or business has suffered from a history of moisture problems, you could have an undiscovered mold contamination. Musty odors and unexplained stained or discoloration can be the first symptoms of a mold problem. If you think you detect signs pointing to a mold problem, contact a reputable professional to complete a mold inspection in Blackwood, NJ.
MasterTech Mold Inspection Process:
A certified professional will have the necessary training, knowledge, and tools to safely and properly determine if you have mold, how bad the mold is, and how best to remove the mold.
- Thorough visual analysis of the indoor and outdoor environment
- Complete digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
We carefully train each MasterTech inspector and technician is fully trained with the necessary skills, training, and tools to accurately report the findings in a compassionate and empathetic manner, while remaining honest and direct.
Professional Mold Remediation in Blackwood, NJ
At MasterTech, we take every possible measure to maintain the utmost quality control. Each mold technician is thoroughly trained in all mold remediation procedures and protocols.
MasterTech will always prioritize you and your family’s safety and best interest. That is why every mold remediation in Blackwood, NJ is backed by a 5-year, mold-free warranty. It is our guarantee that the mold has been properly removed, and it will not return.
A Safe Approach to Mold Removal in Blackwood, NJ
Mold is a toxic bio-contaminant that requires a unique decontamination protocol designed specifically to remove and prevent its re-growth.
MasterTech implements oxidative technology to actively remove the mold in your Blackwood, NJ home or business. It is the safest and most effective approach to mold removal available in the industry today. This method harnesses oxidizing agents, surfactants and surface cleaners that target bio-contaminants like mold in your home. The use of oxidative technology has revolutionized the mold removal in Blackwood, NJ. The process does not require the use of powerful pesticides and there are no dangerous residual chemicals or heavy metals remaining after remediation.
Top-Rated Mold Professionals in Gloucester County, NJ
A poorly done mold remediation can greatly impact your family’s health and leave you with expensive property damage. It is important to do your research before trusting just any mold remediation company with the safety and well being of your family and your home.
“This is a tough job, but it is an important job. We set high standards for every member of the MasterTech Team. We take time to hire and train the best technicians possible… technicians that care and take pride in exceeding client expectations.”– Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks