Mold Removal Delaware County PA
Mold Remediation, Mold Inspection & Mold Testing Delaware County PA
Mold and moisture can mean serious property damage, diminished property value and potential health implications. At Mastertech Environmental, we understand the risks involved with mold. Our dedicated team of mold experts have worked hard over the years to provide the highest quality mold inspection, mold testing and mold removal services in Delaware County and Eastern Pennsylvania.
Our mold inspectors are trained and certified to provide thorough and comprehensive mold inspections with mold testing to determine if you have a mold problem. Our mold remediation technicians specialize in providing safe and effective mold remediation to restore clean, safe and mold-free conditions for residential and commercial property owners throughout Delaware County PA. You can trust the job was done right because every Mastertech mold remediation is backed by a 5-year, mold-free warranty and certificate of mold remediation.
To learn more about our mold services in the Delaware County, call today. 1-609-948-8844
Dealing with a potential mold problem is often very stressful, and homeowners often don’t even know where to begin. The Mastertech Team can help. If you suspect a potential mold issue in your home or business, you should consider consulting a professional mold inspector near you. A professionally trained and certified mold inspector in Delaware County PA will be able to conduct thorough and comprehensive mold inspection with mold testing to figure out if a mold problem exists, where it is, what caused it, how bad it is, how to remove it and how to prevent its regrowth.
Mold Testing & Mold Inspection Company Delaware County Pennsylvania
Mastertech Environmental’s team of specially trained and certified mold inspectors provide thorough, detailed and comprehensive mold inspections with mold testing. If you suspect a potential mold problem in your property, we will get to the bottom of it. When it comes to mold and moisture, it can mean serious property damage and potential health risks. Unaddressed mold and moisture can compromise the structural integrity of your building materials, diminish your property value and leave you with an expensive repair bill. If you are concerned about a possible mold issue in your Eastern Pennsylvania home or business, contact us today.
Mastertech’s Mold Inspection & Mold Testing Process Includes:
Visual Evaluation– A trained & certified mold inspector will conduct a visual analysis of the interior and exterior of your building structure to identify any conditions that could cause and continue to sustain fungal growth. All findings will be digitally documented and available for your records.
Moisture Mapping– Using moisture meters and thermal imaging cameras we will be able to track any existing moisture patterns. This is a non-invasive strategy to figure out where the water starts and stops, so we can isolate the specific areas of concern and determine the full extent of the problem. This will also help to determine what caused the mold in the first place.
Mold Testing– Surface and/or air samples will be collected for testing. Samples are sent to a 3rd-party, accredited laboratory for analysis. This will provide scientific data that can confirm or deny elevated mold presence. If mold presence is confirmed, the additional data will help your inspector figure out the most appropriate course of act to resolve the mold issue.
Report of Findings– Your inspector will compile all findings into a clear and concise report for you to review and keep. If necessary and requested for, your inspector will present you with a detailed scope of work for a complete mold removal.
With an adequate moisture source, mold spores will germinate and spread to contaminate virtually any surface in your Delaware County home or business. Mold often spreads without notice and can be difficult to detect in hidden or difficult to reach areas. Some of telltale signs that you might have a mold problem include: musty odors, suspicious staining or discoloration and a history of moisture issues. Whether you suspect a mold problem, or you would like a mold inspection for a peace of mind — Mastertech’s mold removal experts in Delaware County can help. Call 1-609-948-8844 to speak with a member of our team today.
Mold Removal Services in Delaware County Pennsylvania
We understand the potential risks involved with mold and its underlying moisture problems; furthermore, we understand the potential implications involved with mishandling mold and doing a job wrong. Every mold remediation technician, at Mastertech Environmental, is carefully trained in specialized cleaning procedures, safety protocols and quality standards. At Mastertech, we always prioritize safety and quality control. To deliver the safest and most effective mold cleanup possible, we strictly follow an established mold remediation process and adhere to specific safety standards. For years we have been a trusted source for top quality mold remediation in the Delaware County area, and we work hard to keep that trust.
To ensure a safe and effective mold remediation, we integrate the safest and most advanced remediation equipment, cleaning techniques and technologies. At the core of mold remediation, there are 3 key elements to a successful cleanup — determining causation, containing the contamination, and cleaning & disposal.
- Determining Causation– Source identification is one of the most important components of dealing with mold. By understanding what caused the mold in the first place, you will be able to prevent it from recurring in the future. If the moisture source is not removed, regrowth is often inevitable, despite a successful mold remediation. A thorough scope of work for mold remediation will include valuable insight on the potential moisture source, moisture control methods and preventative recommendations.
- Containing the Contamination– Mold cleanup should ALWAYS be completed under the proper containment in order to prevent cross-contamination to clean, unaffected areas. When disturbed, mold spores will become airborne and can contaminate any accessible surface, spread and leave you even more mold than you started with. At Mastertech Environmental, mold removal is always completed under critical containment containment chambers with HEPA-filtered, negative air pressure.
- Cleaning & Disposal– Mold needs to be actively removed from surfaces. Just spraying or fogging with chemicals does not work. At best, a chemical “treatment” (without actual removal) is just a very temporary fix. Active mold removal means HEPA-vacuuming to remove surface spores, scrubbing with an antimicrobial to remove remaining surface mold, and taking measures to actively remove all embedded mold roots from porous building materials. While mold can be effectively removed from most building materials, some building materials are often non-salvageable and cannot be effectively cleaned. Non-salvageable materials require proper demolition, removal and disposal.
Professional Mold Remediation Backed by Mold-Free Warranty
Our technicians are carefully trained to following strict safety protocols and cleaning procedures. We use professional-grade equipment, specialized cleaning agents and proper personal protection. Every Mastertech mold remediation in Delaware County is backed by a 5-year, mold-free warranty and certificate of mold remediation. For quality control, we always do post-remediation testing to confirm a successful cleanup.
Mastertech Environmental is proud to provide the safest and most effective mold removal services possible to the following towns in Delaware County PA:
Chester, Drexel Hill, Ardmore, Yeadon, Broomall, Darby, Landsdowne, Woodlyn, Collingdale, Folsom, Brookhaven, Village Green – Green Ridge, Glenolden, Ridley Park, Clifton Heights, Folcroft, Prospect Park, Swarthmore, Norwood, Sharon Hill, Media, Boothwyn, Aldan, Linwood, Upland, Lima, Morton, East Lansdowne, Colwyn, Chester Heights, Eddystone, Marcus Hook, Parkside, Trainer, Haverford College, Millbourne, Cheyney University, Rose Valley, Rutledge
Our team provides mold inspection, mold testing and mold remediation services for residential and commercial properties throughout the Eastern Pennsylvania area. Call 1-609-948-8844 today to learn more about the following mold services near you:
- Mold Removal Montgomery County
- Mold Removal Chester County
- Mold Removal Bucks County
- Mold Removal Philadelphia