Mold Removal Sicklerville NJ
Mold Removal, Mold Inspection Sicklerville, NJ
Uncovering prolific mold activity in your Sicklerville, NJ residential or commercial property can be rather unsettling for property owners. Mold has a nasty reputation of causing a multitude of health problems and severely deteriorating property value. While mold can be a very threatening entity, do not run for the hills just yet. If you think you have discovered mold in your home or business, consider calling a professional mold removal company in New Jersey. A reputable expert will be equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to properly address your mold concerns.
Learn more about Mold Removal in Sicklerville, NJ 609-948-8844 Call Mastertech Today
Mold does not require much time to colonize a building and turn from a minor problem to a major problem. This is why mold should always be approached with a sense of urgency. The most effective first step to protecting your family and property from further damages and costlier repairs is to complete a professional Sicklerville, NJ mold inspection immediately. Even if you are unsure if it is, in fact, mold, a trustworthy mold professional will be able to help you make that differentiation and provide you with a peace of mind.
Mold Inspections in Sicklerville, NJ:
Your MasterTech inspector will conduct a full visual assessment to identify any conditions that can promote mold growth. With the use of moisture meters and thermal imaging readers, your inspector will be able to isolate all damp building materials and track the course of the water migration. If necessary, samples can be collected and tested for additional information as to how to proceed. A MasterTech mold inspection will…
- Prove or disprove mold presence
- Determine the full capacity of the mold activity
- Diagnose the water source and the full extent of the water damage
- Develop the most appropriate scope of work for your specific needs
When it comes to mold, MasterTech’s certified team understands and appreciates the risk that you and your family are up against. That is why we have made every effort to meticulously train each of our technicians to handle all cases swiftly and efficiently while remaining mindful of you and you family’s safety and best interest. At MasterTech we are committed to providing a quality and honest service with affordability in mind.
Certified, Safe And Effective Mold Removal in Sicklerville, NJ
At MasterTech we always have your safety and best interest in mind. That is why our certified technicians use to safest mold removal tools and techniques available today for each mold remediation in Sicklerville, NJ. Currently, oxidative technology is the safest approach to mold removal. This method has revolutionized the mold remediation industry. This process is environmentally safe and does not require the use of powerful pesticides or dangerous chemicals. We have taken every measure to ensure that you and your family will be returning to a SAFE and mold-free home.
Mold Remediation Process in Sicklerville, NJ
Each and every step of our Sicklerville, NJ mold removal process is thoughtfully put into place to ensure the safest and most effect move remediation from start to finish– AND after.
- Containment: Barriers isolate areas of remediation to prevent cross-contamination to unaffected areas.
- Cover & Protect: Your floors and belongings will be covered and protected during the remediation.
- Air Filtration: HEPA-filtered air filtration devices maintain your indoor air quality during remediation.
- HEPA Vacuum: HEPA-vacuums are used to remove all surface mold spores from building materials.
- Demolition & Removal: Contaminated building materials will be surgically removed and disposed.
- Antimicrobial Application: An antimicrobial agent will be applied to destroy surface mold.
- Embedded Mold Removal: A concentrated hydrogen peroxide agent will be used to remove mold roots.
- Scrub & Wipe Clean: All surfaces are scrubbed and wiped clean.
- Re-HEPA Vacuum: Another round of HEPA-vacuuming is completed to remove any remaining mold.
- Mold-Proof Coating: A clear, mold-resistant coating is applied to cleaned surfaces to help recurrence.
- Confirm Cleanup: A post remediation inspection will be completed to confirm a successful cleanup.
Trusted And Certified
MasterTech is a company built on integrity and have spent years earning our clients’ trust.
- Fully Licensed Contractor
- Certified Technicians: IICRC, MICRO, PMII, NAMP, ABRA, OSHA
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks.
For professional mold removal services in Camden County, NJ, call us today to speak with a member of our team! For mold removal and mold inspection Gibbsboro, NJ or mold removal and mold inspection Collingswood, NJ, call 609-948-8844.