Human or animal waste and body fluids like feces, urine, blood, vomit, spinal fluid, seminal fluid, and amniotic fluid can harbor a variety of dangerous bacteria and disease. Human or animal fluids are considered bio-hazardous waste and sanitizing a home or business that has been exposed to these materials requires professional help.
Human or Animal Waste Cleanup in New Jersey Property
If your residential or commercial property in New Jersey has been contaminated with feces, urine or other bodily fluids, you need to proceed with caution. If you come into contact with these human or animal fluids, without adequate personal protection, you could be putting yourself and those around you at risk of contracting various diseases or infections. Animal waste cleanup, disinfection and sanitization of a residential or commercial property that has been contaminated by bio-hazardous materials, like human or animal feces, urine or other bodily fluids, requires professional grade cleaning equipment and cleaning agents. Additionally, to ensure a proper and effective animal waste cleanup, Bio-hazard cleaning technicians in New Jersey receive specialized technical training and safety training.
Events surround a bio-hazardous contamination can often be chaotic, stressful and both physically and emotionally taxing for those left behind to manage the situation. The trained professionals are available to help, but properly handling the cleanup and easing some of the stress. Considering the health risks posed by exposure to blood borne pathogens, it is imperative to call a professional biohazard cleanup company to safety and effectively erase all traces of waste or bodily fluid and restore a safe and healthy environment.
Why You Should Not Cleanup Feces, Urine or Bodily Fluids On Your Own
Whether you are a loved one trying to help a family member or friend following an accident or you are a property manager tasked with managing cleanup in a limited period of time, cleaning up a property that has been contaminated by feces, urine, blood, vomit or other bodily fluid can be dangerous without the right knowledge, training and personal protection. You should not handle such sensitive animal waste cleanups on your own, and here is why:
- Standard household cleaning agents may not be effective against feces, blood and other bodily fluids.
- Improper or insufficient cleaning may lead to the spread of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens to previously clean, unaffected areas of the South Jersey property.
- Minor traces of blood may not be overtly visible and trigger bacterial growth over time. Professional blood cleanup technicians in NJ have the necessary training and equipment to safely and effectively remove all blood from the contaminated scene.
- Blood stains may not be properly and effectively removed and may leave behind foul, noxious odors.
- Direct contact with blood can potentially transmit HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and other dangerous disease and bloodborne pathogens.
- Exposure to human or animal waste like urine or feces may cause Salmonella, Hepatitis A, E. Coli or other dangerous infections.
Professional Feces, Urine & Bodily Fluid Cleaning Services New Jersey
Mastertech Environmental is a professional biohazard cleanup company in New Jersey. Our experts provide biohazard related cleaning services like death cleanup, blood cleanup, accident cleanup and feces, urine & raw sewage cleanup. Our team of bio-remediation technicians have the necessary technical and safety training to properly handle the cleanup of properties that have been contaminated by materials like human or animal waste and bodily fluids.
- Technicians will isolate and contain all contaminated areas to prevent the spread of dangerous bacteria, disease and infection.
- Technicians are required to wear proper personal protection and follow strict safety protocols to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Our team will use specialized cleaning equipment and cleaning agents to property disinfect and sanitize your New Jersey property.
- Contents and building materials that are deemed non-salvageable will be properly removed and safely disposed of in accordance to state and local regulations.
- In addition to a complete disinfection and sanitization of the contaminated property, our technicians will safely and effectively remove all noxious odors associated with the bio-hazardous materials.
When a property is exposed to human or animal waste and bodily fluids, this creates a great threat to those occupying the space. It is important that cleanup is handled by a trained professional in order to guarantee a safe environment for everyone involved. If you are left responsible for managing the cleanup of a mess involving feces, urine or other bodily fluid, please proceed with caution and consider contacting an animal waste cleanup professional in your South Jersey area.
If you are in need of human waste cleanup, animal waste cleanup or bodily fluid cleanup services in South Jersey, contact Mastertech Environmental today. Call us at 609-948-8844 to speak with member of our team.