Mold Removal Beverly NJ
Mold Inspection, Mold Removal Beverly, NJ
Mold is considered a bio-contaminate that can put you, your family, and your home at great risk. Specific species of mold can release mycotoxins that are potentially toxic to you and your family if exposed for a prolonged period. Mold is the consequence of an unwanted moisture source. Mold implies an underlying water problem that can wreak havoc on your property and diminish its structural integrity. Signs of mold should be addressed promptly and by a certified NJ mold removal professional.
Mold and water can been serious property damage. A trained professional can help.
Certified Mold Inspection in Beverly, NJ
The nature of mold allows it grow on nearly any and every surface. Seemingly minor mold growth can be worse than it appears, and it can quickly develop into a major contamination. If there are signs indicating potential mold development in your home or business, you need to consider contacting a certified mold professional to conduct a mold inspection in Beverly, NJ. A MasterTech mold inspection will help to determine:
- If you have a mold problem,
- What caused the mold to develop
- How many areas have been affected
- How badly the areas have been affected
- How to properly approach removing the mold
MasterTech inspectors are thoroughly trained and certified to accurately report on your specific mold situation. Through the use of moisture meters, thermal imaging readers, and mold testing, our inspector will be able to safely diagnose your mold problem and prescribe an appropriate mold remediation plan.
Safe and Effective Mold Removal Beverly, NJ
Your MasterTech mold inspector will develop an appropriate scope of work to address your individual mold needs. When it comes to mold, MasterTech will always prioritize you and your family’s well-being. Our mold remediation process integrates the safest, most effective, and most advanced tools and techniques. At MasterTech we are committed to providing the highest quality mold service possible.
Professional Beverly, NJ Mold Remediation
Proper mold remediation in Beverly, NJ involves 3 core components. Each component must be effectively addressed to secure you and your family’s safety.
Mold remediation means effective cleanup and removal AND identifying and properly addressing the moisture source that is stimulating the mold development in the first place. This will aid in preventing recurrence after removal.
- During your initial assessment, a MasterTech inspector will use moisture meters and thermal imaging cameras on the affected areas and all the surrounding areas. This will isolate the water damage pattern and determine where it begins and ends.
If the water intrusion is significant, like flooding or major leaking, MasterTech may need to complete a full Beverly, NJ water damage restoration prior to or as part of the mold remediation.
Our technicians will confine all contaminated areas from the unaffected areas. If the mold contamination is not properly contained, mold spores can travel and root themselves in unaffected building materials. Properly placed containment barriers around all work areas and areas of concern will prevent cross-contamination.
- Once the containment barriers are in place, our technicians will take a closer look at what is stimulating the mold growth and confirm the moisture source. With this information, our technicians will be able to provide additional insight for the most appropriate moisture control and mold preventatives.
Cleaning & Disposal:
Usually, mold can be safely removed from most surfaces without the use of toxic agents. However, in more severe mold cases, contaminated building materials may be non-salvageable and will require safe removal and proper disposal. MasterTech technicians are trained in the most advanced techniques for the safest, most effective, and most efficient removal and disposal of moldy materials.
For quality control, MasterTech always conducts a post-remediation inspection with testing. This is a precautionary step to confirm that we did not miss or overlook any details and that the job was done right. Each MasterTech mold removal in Beverly, NJ is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise to you and your family that the mold is gone, and it will not come
A Certified and Trusted NJ Mold Company
“We’re a family owned company with a great group of highly trained, dedicated employees who genuinely care about the work they do and the people they help.”– Tom Duff, Owner
- Fully licensed and insured in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
- IICRC and ABRA certified technicians
- 5 year mold free warranty
- 24/7 emergency services
- A+ rated BBB Accredited Company
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Featured on and trusted by HGTV and DIY Networks
For mold inspection and mold removal in Moorestown, NJ or mold inspection and mold removal in Tabernacle, NJ, a member of the MasterTech Team can help.