Professional Mold Remediation & Mold Removal Delran, NJ
The earlier a mold problem is spotted and removed, the better. The nature of mold allows it to grow on and spread to virtually any surface. Unaddressed mold problems will only grow to be worse with time. If you neglect the water source promoting the mold contamination, over time it will diminish the structural integrity of the building. Prolonged exposure to mold can also be toxic to some individuals. If you are concerned about potential mold development in your Delanco, NJ home, call a mold professional to promptly diagnose and address the problem.
Professional Mold Inspection in Delran NJ
Mold is considered a bio-contaminant that requires, in most cases, professional attention. A certified mold professional will have the necessary training, knowledge, and tools to properly diagnose the problem and prescribe an appropriate solution to the problem. If there are signs pointing to a potential mold contamination in your home or business, you may need a professional mold inspection in Delran, NJ. A certified mold inspector will be able to accurately assess your property for mold.
Purpose of a Mold Inspection
- Find out if you have a mold problem
- Identify what caused the mold problem in the first place
- Pinpoint all areas that have been affected
- Determine how badly each area has been affected
- Decide how to safely and effectively approach removing the mold problem based on the information gathered
Licensed, Trained & Certified Mold Removal in Delran NJ
Once your MasterTech inspection completes a full inspection of the property, he or she will present you with a clear and concise report of findings. The report will outline what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next. If mold remediation is within your requirements, MasterTech will draft a scope of work for mold removal in Delran, NJ. Every mold contamination will be a little different, depending on various factors and conditions. Your scope of work will be tailor-made for your specific mold removal and mold preventative needs.
Mastertech’s Mold Remediation Process Delran NJ
While every mold remediation is different, at the core of every mold remediation there are 3 key components that must be addressed: causation, containment, and cleaning & disposal.
The MasterTech Team has developed a mold remediation process that addresses all the key concerns for mold remediation. We promise the safest, most efficient, and most effective mold remediation in Delran, NJ.
- Causation: MasterTech will locate the water source that is stimulating mold growth. The water source and all damp building materials must be appropriately addressed to guarantee an effective cleanup. As part of the mold remedaition, MasterTech will make recommendations for necessary precautions you and your family should take to prevent recurrence.
- Containment: The nature of mold allows it to travel and spread to virtually any surface. To avoid cross-contamination to clean, unaffected areas, MasterTech will place containment barriers around all areas of concern to isolate the mold to the affected areas.
- Cleaning & Disposal: MasterTech will make every effort to try to salvage as much of your building materials as possible. While most mold can be cleaned from most surfaces without the use of toxic agents, there will be times where the materials cannot be safely cleaned. In those cases, the non-salvageable building materials will be safely removed and properly disposed according the protocol.
For quality control purposes, MasterTech will conduct a post-remediation inspection and testing after every mold remediation. It is a precautionary step taken to confirm that we did the job right and did not overlook any details. As an extension of our commitment to your safety and your family’s safety, every MasterTech mold removal in New Jersey is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise that the mold has been properly removed, and it will not come back.
Why Mold Treatment is Not Enough
REMOVAL is the only safe and effective approach to handling your Delran, NJ mold contamination. “Treatment” is just a quick, temporary fix. Sure, the mold may appear to be “gone,” but it will inevitably grow back. Be careful not to get mislead into believing that “treatment” will be sufficient enough to address your mold contamination. Unfortunately, all too often, mold “professionals” claim that they can “treat” the mold with one application of this difficult-to-pronounce chemical or with one coat of this seemingly all-powerful paint. These tactics are temporary fixes that will only prolong the contamination and potentially worsen the mold development.
Mold removal- The ACTIVE removal of mold roots that are deeply embedded within porous building materials
At the end of the day, If your mold problem is not actively and properly removed, even if the mold grows dormant and seemingly “dead” or “gone”, the mold will be back. So take the time to do your research. Do not be shy about asking a lot of questions. A reputable professional will be happy to answer all your questions and establish some realistic expectations.
If your New Jersey home or business is suffering from a mold contamination, call MasterTech today to schedule a mold inspection in Burlington County, NJ. Don’t put you and your family at risk.