Certified Mold Removal Company in Fieldsboro, NJ
Has your Fieldsboro, NJ property experienced a history of moisture problems? Do you detect musty odors or suspicious discoloration/staining on your surfaces? These signs might be trying to tell you about an mold problem in your home or business. Mold is a bio-contaminant that should be handled by a certified professional who will have the necessary skills, training, and tools to safely assess the full extent of the problem. If you detect signs that can be pointing to a mold problem, call a certified mold professional to complete a mold inspection in Fieldsboro, NJ.
Mold Inspection Process:
A MasterTech mold inspector will be able to determine if a mold problem exists, how bad the problem is, what caused the problem in the first place, and the most appropriate approach to removing the mold problem.
- Thorough visual evaluation of the indoor and outdoor environment
- Digital documentation of our findings.
- Thermal imaging (Infrared Camera Inspection) of potential problem areas.
- Moisture mapping in areas where water intrusion may be a problem.
- Indoor air quality environmental testing to determine if mold levels are elevated indoors.
- Swab or bio tape mold samples to determine if mold is present on surfaces or belongings.
- Inner wall testing to determine if mold is present in wall or ceiling voids.
- A detailed report outlining what we did, what we found, where we found it and what to do next.
When it comes to mold, safety will always be MasterTech’s first priority. From the initial consultation to the last step of mold remediation and final recommendations, we also keep you and your family’s safety and best interest in mind. We take time to stress to every Mastertech employee that doing the job right the first time is not our goal – it is our standard. Every MasterTech employee is carefully trained and equipped with the necessary skills, knowledge, and tools to ensure we exceed your expectations.
Professional Mold Remediation in Fieldsboro, NJ
Each mold remediation in Fieldsboro, NJ is custom-tailored to properly address your specific mold needs. To ensure that we provide the safes and most effective mold removal in Fieldsboro, NJ, we integrate the safest and most advanced tools and technology. Our technicians are meticulously trained to properly address your mold problems.
At the core of every mold remediation are 3 key components that must be addressed to guarantee success of removal: determining causation, containing the contamination, and proper cleanup & disposal.
- Determining Causation– Where there is mold, there is a water source causing the mold to develop. In order to complete a successful mold remediation, our technicians will find, stop, and fix the water source. Otherwise, despite a proper cleanup, the mold will inevitably grow back.
- Containing the Contamination– Prior to starting the mold remediation, it is important to carefully protect the unaffected areas. MasterTech technicians are fully trained to carefully isolate all areas of concern with the appropriate barriers and covers to avoid cross-contamination.
- Proper Cleanup & Disposal– Most mold can be effectively removed from the surface of building materials without the use of toxic agents. In more severe cases of mold, some building materials may be non-salvageable. Our technicians are trained in the most advanced techniques for the safe, effective, and efficient removal and disposal of non-salvageable, mold-infested building materials.
Safety will always be MasterTechs first priority. In order to guarantee you and your family’s safety and best interest, we practice strict quality control. Part of that includes a post-remediation inspection and testing following every New Jersey mold remediation to confirm that we did the job right. Every MasterTech mold remediation is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our promise to you and your family that the mold is gone and it will not come back.
Basement Mold In Fieldsboro, NJ
Sometimes, humidity, condensation and poor air circulation will provide an adequate water sources for mold development. The water problem will not always be as obvious as a major leak or flood. Basement foundation walls are mostly underground and are prone to seepage or leakage through tiny pores and cracks, which can easily go unnoticed if you do not know to be aware of it.
The first sign of water intrusion is usually water staining or efflorescence. Efflorescence is the white, powdery substance that develops on the foundation wall surface. It is the result of water or vapor seepage which forces soluble salts and minerals to the surface. While efflorescence is not mold, but it is a sign of water or moisture seepage which can cause mold. If you are detecting signs of mold growth or if your Fieldsboro, NJ basement has a history of moisture problems, you should contact a certified professional to have your basement inspected.
Crawl Space Mold In Fieldsboro, NJ
Most crawl spaces contain perfect conditions to support mold growth. Porous building materials and poor building envelope design play a huge role in most crawl space mold in Fieldsboro, NJ. Many crawl spaces are poorly vented with undersized wall vents. Although this seemed like a great idea years ago when they were introduced and added to the construction code, they have made moisture and mold issues worse. In spring and summer, crawl space vents introduce warm air into cool crawl spaces causing condensation on wood and masonry building materials. The same effect happens during cold seasons – only in the opposite order.
Attic Mold In Fieldsboro, NJ
The combination of heat and poor ventilation can cause Fieldsboro, NJ attic mold. If not properly ventilated, moist air gets trapped and infuses itself into the attic sheathing and rafters. This moist air can also increase airborne mold spore levels which can settle into insulation and on belongings stored in your attic. Proper mold remediation techniques are important to ensure that attic mold doesn’t cross-contaminate the inhabitable areas below during cleanup. Our process also minimizes or eliminates dark staining left behind by moisture.
Indoor Mold Fieldsboro, NJ
Most mold contamination in interior spaces is caused by water leaks, flooring or broken pipes. But humidity alone can cause mold to develop in an interior space with poor air circulation or a lack of air conditioning. If you suspect mold in your home or business, don’t wait to have it checked. Depending on the degree of contamination, your mold problem may require an invasive or non-invasive approach. Invasive involves the removal of building materials like drywall, insulation or carpeting. Non-invasive mold remediation involves cleaning building materials as opposed to removing them. In most cases, if drywall, insulation or carpeting is affected by mold, it has to be removed and replaced.
Do not neglect signs of a potential mold contamination and put yourself and your family at risk of the consequences of mold. If you are unsure of mold development in your home or business, call MasterTech today to schedule a mold inspection in Burlington County, NJ.
For mold inspection and mold removal in Lumberton, NJ or mold inspection and mold removal in New Hanover, NJ, a member of the MasterTech Team can help.