Has your Riverton, NJ home or business experienced a history of moisture problems? Do you detect musty odors or suspicious discoloration/staining on any of your surfaces? These signs might be trying to tell you about an mold problem. If neglected, mold growth can quickly develop into a severe contamination. Mold can mean serious health implications for you and your family, and it can mean major property damage for your New Jersey home. If symptoms are pointing to a potential mold problem, you should consider consulting a trusted mold removal professional in Burlington County, NJ.
It is important to take immediate action upon discovering signs of potential mold development. If mold is given the opportunity to colonize your home or business, it will eat away at your property and compromise the structural integrity and property value. Not to mention, mold exposure can mean various health issues ranging from symptoms as mild as common allergy symptoms to severe respiratory issues.
If you are encountering signs of mold growth, call a professional to complete a certified mold inspection in Riverton, NJ. Upon hire, each MasterTech mold inspector is thoroughly trained and certified to provide you with the most thorough and non-invasive mold inspection possible.
A certified professional will have the necessary training, knowledge, and tools to safely and properly determine if you have mold, how bad the mold is, and how best to remove the mold.
We carefully train each MasterTech inspector and technician is fully trained with the necessary skills, training, and tools to accurately report the findings in a compassionate and empathetic manner, while remaining honest and direct.
At MasterTech, we take every possible measure to maintain the utmost quality control. Each mold technician is thoroughly trained in all mold remediation procedures and protocols.
MasterTech will always prioritize you and your family’s safety and best interest. That is why every mold remediation in Riverton, NJ is backed by a 5-year mold-free warranty. It is our guarantee to you and your family that the mold has been properly removed, and it will not return.
Mold is a toxic bio-contaminant that requires a unique decontamination protocol designed specifically to remove and prevent its re-growth. MasterTech uses the safest and most advanced mold removal tools, techniques, and technologies to provide Burlington County, NJ families with the safest and most effective mold remediation available.
MasterTech implements oxidative technology for mold removal in Riverton, NJ homes and businesses. It is the safest and most effective approach to mold removal available in the industry today. This method harnesses oxidizing agents, surfactants and surface cleaners that target bio-contaminants like mold in your home. The use of oxidative technology for mold remediation has revolutionized the mold industry. The process does not require the use of powerful pesticides and there are no dangerous residual chemicals or heavy metals remaining after remediation.
A poorly done mold remediation can greatly impact your family’s health and leave you with expensive property damage. It is important to do your research before trusting just any mold remediation company with the safety and well being of your family and your home.
“This is a tough job, but it is an important job. We set high standards for every member of the MasterTech Team. We take time to hire and train the best technicians possible… technicians that care and take pride in exceeding client expectations.”– Tom Duff, Owner
If you and your family are in need of a trusted and certified mold remediation company in New Jersey to properly handle your mold problem, call us today to learn more about scheduling a mold inspection in Burlington County, NJ.
Contact us today to speak with a specialist 1-800-310-3226. Or fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch with you shortly.
"Very professional and on time for work. Work was well done and paperwork was done timely." - Mold & Water Damage Mitigation Clementon NJ 08021
"For quite sometime my wife Maureen and I had acute sinusitis. She said, "the house is making us sick". Finally after months of doctor visits and medication Maureen decided we should check our basement. Why we did this was because we had a water problem 2 summers prior and XYZ Company did the water cleanup. Well to my dismay we detected some mold in the corners. We immediately contacted Master Tech Environmental due their internet quality reviews. Mr. Tom Duff visited the same evening. He went right to the basement and in no time discovered black mold which was under…